Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

i want a tatoo and bens agreed id suit one but i want some ace ideas cause i want what you call a 'slag tag' over here where its at the bottom of ur back, but i dont want a tacky one, i want a sorta gothic one that looks gorgeous.

hahaha called a tramp stamp over here! But my friend has one there of her son's name with angel wings.

i totally have a tramp stamp, haha, but i got it before the term really even got that big. about 7 years ago! now i'm like gosh darnit!

lmao, if u aint a tramp or a slapper (whore) then ur alright hun lmao.xx

TTC yeah if she can find them, buy a but load of them.. they gave me very faint positives but at least I was getting something by 12DPO.. and if :af: doesn't show go with the digie... can't go wrong there

HA SBB if I disgard this temp today it puts me at O'ing on cd14... LOL I will leave it at that for now and see how my temp goes tomorrow but man I checked TWICE today and my cervix is HIGH very high...

whit - I did use the FRER....that is what I am talking about. From what I have been reading the FRERs are not as sensitive as the other early response HPT's.

celtic - I would go with 36.7. You will probably have to wait till your temp tomorrow or the next to see what kind of trend there is.

never , kel, sbb, Linny, and all you others - thanks so much for the PMA....I am waiting AGAIN....

Celtic - I would go with the 36.7. Only other thing is it may be implantation dip?! But weird it would flick between the temps...

Kell I want to see what tomorrows temp does :D

Tattoo talking girls - OMG I have a slag tag / tramp stamp aaaaagggghhhh I didn't even know they were called that - booooo!!
I had it done years ago and I'm 28 and neither a slag or a tramp lol so I think it's ok! No-one ever sees it anyway...
Mines sort of a lily, but looks kind of like a dragonfly, my sis designed it for me (my name means graceful lily apparently)

Never - what piercings do you have? I have quite a few but I've taken them all out now! I had my tongue, the hard little bit in the middle of my ear (tragus), 2 in my belly button - top and bottom, and I had a surface piercing at the bottom of my back, below my tatoo - I loved it but it never healed :( it was my fave one though...

x x x

hey sbb - I know this is a maca page but i had a q for you....does clomid make your bbt's seem higher than when you are not on it...did you notice your BBT's were higher the month on clomid?

TTC I don't think so hun, if you click on my ticker it shows an overlay chart - I'd say they are pretty similar to normal, this cycle is in blue

x x x

Ok I just looked at....I see what you are saying...I just dont understand....these temps for me have never been this high and consistent.....I guess I am trying to figure this all out.....make some sense of it all. Also, I always take a midday temp and yesterday it was at its highest at 98.89 and today at 99.08....I know is is midday but I am not really moving around much and I usually do this throughout the day.

yes I know because it is dotted lines sooooooooooo LOL but the funny thing is the intercourse part has me at good... OH LORDY NOOOOOOO cause we had woooo hooo 2 days before :rofl:

Intercourse Timing:
(See the Intercourse Timing Analyzer) Cycle Day
O-3 O-2 O-1 O O+1 Score
Good

TTC I truly have a weird feeling for you, I don't know why I just dooo....
:winkwink:

Celtic - I would go with the 36.7. Only other thing is it may be implantation dip?! But weird it would flick between the temps...

Kell I want to see what tomorrows temp does :D

Tattoo talking girls - OMG I have a slag tag / tramp stamp aaaaagggghhhh I didn't even know they were called that - booooo!!
I had it done years ago and I'm 28 and neither a slag or a tramp lol so I think it's ok! No-one ever sees it anyway...
Mines sort of a lily, but looks kind of like a dragonfly, my sis designed it for me (my name means graceful lily apparently)

Never - what piercings do you have? I have quite a few but I've taken them all out now! I had my tongue, the hard little bit in the middle of my ear (tragus), 2 in my belly button - top and bottom, and I had a surface piercing at the bottom of my back, below my tatoo - I loved it but it never healed :( it was my fave one though...

x x x

hey sbb!

i don't have any now. before i joined the army...i had my tongue pierced, lip pierced, ears gauged 8g, belly button twice, and my nose. can't wait to get them all back. especially my lip!

going to bed my maca ladies :hi: ttcbaby can't wait to see your temp tomorrow mama. still have my fingers crossed for you!

kel, I hope you are clairvoyant and your weird feeling is it.....I really want it to be.....

thanks never, nighty night!!!!

TTC I know it's weird, I think your chart looks great and just hope for the best... It's hard not to get obsessed over it when you need answers! How many Clomid rounds have you done now?

Kell I did notice you had done the deed a couple of days before :haha:

Wel what is meant to be is meant to be - so if it happens then great :D Just make sure you get straight to the docs so they can help with the progesterone etc if you do get a bfp...

x x x

I want to cry.....kel and never, I just realized I am your ttc buddy on your siggy.....that is so wonderful....I need to make a siggy also! Thank you for adding me....hmmm, having a moment arent I...sorry for being so mushy.

Oh but I charted last month but not accurately and didnt write them down. I only confirmed my temp rise after Oving.

Night night never :wave:

BTW will you have to get them re-pierced? I have become such a wimp I couldn't do it again!

x x x

I want to cry.....kel and never, I just realized I am your ttc buddy on your siggy.....that is so wonderful....I need to make a siggy also! Thank you for adding me....hmmm, having a moment arent I...sorry for being so mushy.

TTC I think you can add over emotional to your symptoms list!! :rofl:

Maybe the clomid has affected your temps but I doubt it... Just a great chart :D

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->