Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

good mornin my wonderful maca ladies, the sun is shining its a beautiful day. Ttc honey i'm hopin for another lovely temp this mornin. Have a great day all x x x

Morning:wave:
Hope everyone is doing ok today....:hugs:

TTC....hoping that temperature is still riding the clouds chick:hugs:

Mandy....where are you sweets....anymore tests to report?

Sorry girls I gotta dash and get my pickle ready for school and then....
Sparkle I'm gonna raid my wardrobe for my lightest weighing clothes....don't think they'd appeciate me dragging the scales into the loo so I can do it in my b'day suit....how inconsiderate!:haha:

Right catch you maca chicks later.....:kiss:

Morning Girls :wave:

Hope everyone is ok today :D

hun did you get loads of creamy cm and stretching pains you know those sharp pain say if you sit up quick the round ligament pain! I have been getting that every other day quite sharp from about 2 DPO

I did get quite a bit of creamy cm, that's a good sign. And yes i got those pains too! Fingers crossed hun!

Will be interesting to see what your temp does tomorrow...

Right, I have loads of work to do, so will check in later - have a great day everyone x x x

Morning

Never= yes that is copy righted to me..:rofl: I told SBB afer she had her chemical that this next eggie will be all BEDAZZLED up- and I was rigth :winkwink:

Celtic= thanks hun- I hope all goes well for them too- just two big blows in my family one right after the other- my mom was crying yesterday when I spoke to her- she said- even though she is a grandma already- to have 2 of her children tell her she is gonna be again 5 times and all 5 were taken away.. it's tough very tough :( but we'll pull thru it

Linny- well miss spunk- ba-dunk this morning= enjoy that beautiful day

Welshie= LOL pickel- I srill ove that.. have a great day

SBB= not good ,not good at all.... no O :( ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh POOT DANG

TTC= babe I hope you have GREAT NEWS TO tell us today-- can't wait to your temps :)

ok off to get coffee

Morning to all the other gals that haven't checked in yet :wave:
TTYL

Damn it kell.... How annoying... Ok, it's only cd19 let's keep fingers crossed for OV the next couple of days :D

:(

X x x

geez- you miss so much in one day! Good Morning Maca gals! :hugs:

and of course- a big welcome to our maca newcomers!!:thumbup:

Whit- booooo to your :bfn: but hang in there sweets! we're all gonna get our :bfp:'s soon enough!

ttc- still holding out for you! if I could send you baby dust voodoo to make those two lines show- I would!:dust:

ok- well that baby dust voodoo is for everyone :winkwink:

never- nice ink babes! i stopped at 3 tats when i was 21. I've been wanting to embellish the last one I got, but as you may know- a REALLY GREAT TAT is an investment which I can't quite bring myself to cough up the $$ for. I took my belly ring out when my waistline started to "EXPAND" and my tongue bar came out because i kept chipping my teeth and i didn't want to end up with a chipped FRONT tooth :blush: Oh...the things we do.

Sbb, Welshie, and Kel- cream crackered and bedazzled eggy?:rofl: I love the lingo! wait a min....off subject- does anyone own a bedazzler? hahah...i love that thing! well Sbb- hopefully your :sick: slows its roll and doesn't stay for the entire pregnany.
welshie- :dance: for no spotting! do you think taking those extra 'mones' made a difference at all?
Kel- sorry about your SIL and BOO for your MIL- no soup for her! did you ever decide on if you were gonna try clomid? I start this thursday, progest test on the 28th- and then hold my breath.....fx'd for some clark kent super :spermy:- cape and all!

candy, linny, sparkle, ticktock, mandy, celtic, vicky, yazzy, and anyone else that i forgot have a great day!!!

I need to figure out how to "bedazzle" my siggy later on today. i feel so plain:sad2:

yeah I hope so, I just don't want another 100 day cycle again like I had from Nov to March.... but then agin I won't let it happen eithet, I'll be at the GYN office ASAP

you ever decide on if you were gonna try clomid? I start this thursday, progest test on the 28th- and then hold my breath.

if I don't O soon I will be calling my doc because I discussed the blood work with him during my next cycle and he said no need to do that... grrrrrr I may demand it anyways

morning ladies- not such good news...huge temp dip so I think AF will be here tomorrow. Well I have one more month of trying, then they want me to come in and have fibroid surgery. I do have one that is bulging into my uterus. The dr said he has seen many people get pg with them but it seems to be the only thing that is hindering me. I guess they figure it stops the egg from implanting.

Kel - I hope your family gets through this ok. You guys are in my prayers.

delilah - My siggy feels very plain too...haha maybe i need to concentrate on that also.

sbb- hope you are feeling better today. sour gummy candies helped my sister through her sickness.

too my maca girls, hope you guys have a very good day.

morning ladies- not such good news...huge temp dip so I think AF will be here tomorrow. Well I have one more month of trying, then they want me to come in and have fibroid surgery. I do have one that is bulging into my uterus. The dr said he has seen many people get pg with them but it seems to be the only thing that is hindering me. I guess they figure it stops the egg from implanting.

Kel - I hope your family gets through this ok. You guys are in my prayers.

delilah - My siggy feels very plain too...haha maybe i need to concentrate on that also.

sbb- hope you are feeling better today. sour gummy candies helped my sister through her sickness.

too my maca girls, hope you guys have a very good day.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Morning Girls :wave:

Hope everyone is ok today :D

hun did you get loads of creamy cm and stretching pains you know those sharp pain say if you sit up quick the round ligament pain! I have been getting that every other day quite sharp from about 2 DPO

I did get quite a bit of creamy cm, that's a good sign. And yes i got those pains too! Fingers crossed hun!

Will be interesting to see what your temp does tomorrow...

Right, I have loads of work to do, so will check in later - have a great day everyone x x x

I wont sleep right tonight LOL i will be panicking in the morning I hope it stays the same or rises as if it dips down I wont hold much hope.
I have lots of creamy CM I even put pads in my bag cause I keep feeling wet and wondering LOL my fingers are crossed any way.

Morning

Never= yes that is copy righted to me..:rofl: I told SBB afer she had her chemical that this next eggie will be all BEDAZZLED up- and I was rigth :winkwink:

Celtic= thanks hun- I hope all goes well for them too- just two big blows in my family one right after the other- my mom was crying yesterday when I spoke to her- she said- even though she is a grandma already- to have 2 of her children tell her she is gonna be again 5 times and all 5 were taken away.. it's tough very tough :( but we'll pull thru it

SBB= not good ,not good at all.... no O :( ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh POOT DANG

TTYL

Ahh Hun I know so sad, I remember when I had my miss, and I was telling my dad I was pregnant again and he wasnt over the moon, but he did say he would rather see me carry the baby to full term that have me lose one again. thought that was so sweet. he was worried how we cope with as DH was in college at the time LOL.

hey your not out yet O could be just around the corner and your still in with a chance with BD I got my little girl from BD 5 days before ov :thumbup: I also had my Miss and got pregnant right after he was my biggest baby and had no trouble with him either great baby. :thumbup:

Tcc ooh :hugs: hun FX its a blip and AF get lost:hugs:

thanks celtic....sounds like really good signs there....fxed for you hun!

Hey ladies, hmmmmm well the sunny weather got lost at lunchtime but hey ho, it put me in a great mood!!

Plus I got a peak on CBFM (equal to a +OPK!!) wahoo!! I'm only CD16 and in the year Ive been off the pill Ive never had a + till after CD20 so i'm well chuffed :cloud9: Hopefully this is a good sign so I' all about the PMA :happydance:

Kel - I'm soooo sorry about SIL. You are all having a tough time at the moment! I hope things go well on the 28th for her, must be an awful blow to the family :cry:

Welshie - I am hoping to get inked if AF comes this month as a kinda treat. Good way to get over the :cry: i guess!!

ttc hun, i'm sorry bout the temp drop! I was so convinced it would be your month. But hey :witch: isn't here yet so itsn't lost. We'll see tomorrow :hugs:

Hey to everyone else, must dash to get a :sex: in hee hee xxx

hi all .. here i am welsh lol. af got me ,, but i di test yesterday and got faint pos but it nothin g,, so on to next time trying lol.. but were doing every other day and more around fertile time ,, how is everyone today x

Go Linny Go Linny Go Linny GOOOOOOOO .. get ya some... yeeeee haaawwwwwwwwww :rofl:

Celtic- thanks for the vote of confindence but this week and myabe next week is a NO :sex: zone at the moment.. LOL i am just not ready yet and it appears neither is my body either :winkwink: but next month MAYBE just maybe... not sure yet.. kinda hoping for a successful month of July-- with an April due date would be wonderful...

Mandy sorry AF got ya... keep your chin up :hugs:

ok where is Never, Sparkle, and Whit???

Welshie and SBB I hope you guys are having a good day...

TTC my friend you feeling any better??? BE STRONG sweetie.... I told ya I had a BIG temp dip in my March month... just check out my FF, you'll see

i know this is random - but when people say alcohol decreases the chance of pregnancy i'm perplexed lol. i now know the third girl that is pregnant at the bar that i used to work at. and we drank. oh wow we drank a lot. so weird.

anyhow, afternoon ladies :hi: boring day. it's all gloomy and thundering out right now (never heard thunder in germany) so it doesn't look like the next few hours are going to be that great.

ttcbaby - sorry to hear about the temp drop girl. :hugs: still have my fingers crossed until the :witch: comes though honey!

mandy - sorry to hear that the :witch: got you this month. :hugs: fingers crossed that next cycle is your :bfp:!

kelster - i'm here! :yipee: :yipee:

not much to report on this end. just waiting for AF to come. should be friday i think, since i ov'ed one day later last cycle, but who knows what mother nature will bring. haha. so just waiting it out. i'm bloated today, so i know she's coming soon.

Mandy- :hugs: At least we still have this cycle with our Maca buddies! :bfp: s Coming right up!

ttc-- :hugs: sorry bout the drop hun.

Kelster- :hugs: Thats such a crappy thing to have to go through.

Welshie- Yay for no spotting! :wohoo:

All other ladies who have checked in-- 'mornin! :wave: Or should I say 'afternoon?

Thought I was getting off this cycle 'lightly' like the last one. AF really hit me hard this morning! :wacko: lots of cramps hehe

oh p.s. never! It's a rainy, NASTY day here too so dont feel bad! I doubt I step outside the house again except to let the dogs out. :growlmad:

Good evening ladies it's taken me ages to get through all the posts :eek:

Linny, i can asure you my DH is not hilarious. He is the most miserable man you would ever meet. :growlmad: I mean if we go out and it rains he will say that it's only raining because he is out he thinks if i had of gone out on my own it wouldn't of rained. His glass is always half empty :rofl:
He is like my very own jack dee :rofl:

Wesh, how did you get on at slimming world this morning ? Did you manage to have a look at the facebook slimming page ?

Tcc, sorry about your temps. You still never know though it's not over until the :witch: arrives. Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Never, have you been playing with the boys today lol. Im starting to think im in the wrong proffession :winkwink:

Sbb, hows the sickness :sick: today ?

Kelster, lovely photo. Your photos always look like happy ones. Even the one with the big hair :rofl: :hugs: Im so sorry to hear about your SIL :hugs:

To all the macca ladies enjoy your evening :hugs: xxx

Hey ladies, hmmmmm well the sunny weather got lost at lunchtime but hey ho, it put me in a great mood!!

Plus I got a peak on CBFM (equal to a +OPK!!) wahoo!! I'm only CD16 and in the year Ive been off the pill Ive never had a + till after CD20 so i'm well chuffed :cloud9: Hopefully this is a good sign so I' all about the PMA :happydance:

Kel - I'm soooo sorry about SIL. You are all having a tough time at the moment! I hope things go well on the 28th for her, must be an awful blow to the family :cry:

Welshie - I am hoping to get inked if AF comes this month as a kinda treat. Good way to get over the :cry: i guess!!

ttc hun, i'm sorry bout the temp drop! I was so convinced it would be your month. But hey :witch: isn't here yet so itsn't lost. We'll see tomorrow :hugs:

Hey to everyone else, must dash to get a :sex: in hee hee xxx

Go on girl :sex::sex::sex: :happydance:

hmm I am right there with ya Never-
but when people say alcohol decreases the chance of pregnancy i'm perplexed
both me and Jeff are beer drinkers and so are all my friends and well they all went to go and have 2 children minimum sooo I am perplexed about that too.. :lol:

we are suppose to get rain tonight ourselves.. this past weekend HOLY HECK wind.. OMG the wind was awful.. trees down everywhere and it brought very cold temps too.. this morning is was 32 degrees.. that is WINTER weather.. thankfully this weekend looks good in the 70's and sunny,,, glad too cause hubby is heading to Dover Delaware for the Nascar race-- WITHOUT ME... boog head.... LOL

dang Whit and Sparkle check in while i am typing.. HEY LADIES.... Whit that rain is on it's way here right after you.. thanks for the heads up.. CRAP :lol:

Thanks Sparkle- we get along so well, best friends.... but I did have a BAD dream last nite- yep he was leaving me.. UGH I hate having dreams like that cause in the AM I just wanna punch him in the face :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->