Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

everytime we watch I am always sceaming put him in the wall PLEASE!!!!!!!!! LOL

ha ha ha wwe are just the opposite.... yep beer is my choice... hate hate hate hate wine and well vodka and rum are yummy also

Welcome Emsy :D

I was taking 4 x 500mg caps a day! :D

x x x

i got my maca batch through today and i feel soo alert its weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back!!!!

I take 4 x 500mg tablets, though I'm decreasing it to three cos i'm running out :thumbup:

Yeah the stupid ole alcohol thing. I never get that either, my best mate got pregnant second month of trying and is the biggest drinker I know. Seriously hardcore!!

I used to drink ALOT when i worked (and lived) in a pub so i do sometimes worry I've drenched my ovaries over the years and now they've shrivelled up or something :rofl: Even more so OH got a chick preggo at 17 but she had a MC but he's done alot of crap since then so that worries me too!!

SBB you crack me up! I should have slept with all my male mates when I was 15 and I would for sure have got preggo, even landed on the Jeremy Kyle show witha who's the daddy DNA :rofl::rofl:

Pffff such is life I guess

This month is the first whole month of Soy and Maca so not sure whats helped to be honest. The real test is if my lp is still 9 days, I just hope not :growlma

Sparkle this is no lie i LOVE Jack Dee :rofl::rofl::rofl::yipee::yipee: I would probably just sit and listen to your DH and pee myself with laughter!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: Give me your address linny you can have him. He comes with a full wage all his clothes a car and a tub of maca (good luck getting him to take them) I do not take returns though linny. :hugs:

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

LOL sparkle you freaking crack me up girl :rofl: !! it's my bed time women..talk to you tomorrow!! :hi:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: Give me your address linny you can have him. He comes with a full wage all his clothes a car and a tub of maca (good luck getting him to take them) I do not take returns though linny. :hugs:

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

OMG Sparkle you are crazy LOL

but hell Linny while we are at it, you can have mine too.. he comes loaded with a GREAT beer belly, you can tap it at any time, the flubbing farts, smart ass comments, webbed toes (yes he has them along with my mom- so guess who's kid may have a great possiblity of having webbed toes?? )

don't freak out about webbeed toes they really aren't that bad.. it is mostly the second and third toe that don't split all the way down

just like this: THS IS NOT JEFF'S FOOT I promise.. cause I frigin HATE feet

https://www.hkpp.org/images/webfoota2.jpg

Sparkle - i would take him, honestly i would but ONE snoring man is enough for anyone :haha:! He does sound hilarious though, i want to know more stories of him cos you make me chuckle :happydance:

night never - don't let those bed bugs bite :thumbup:

Sparkle - i would take him, honestly i would but ONE snoring man is enough for anyone :haha:! He does sound hilarious though, i want to know more stories of him cos you make me chuckle :happydance:

I tell you what linny, where abouts up north do you live ? im driving up to manchester in 2 weeks. Perhaps you could come and get him spend the day with him and see how you get on :happydance:. I will even throw in some breathe right strips to stop the snoring :rofl:

Now now ladies, i can't take em all!!!! Jeez can you imagine the noise of all three of them giving it the BIG almighty snores. Poor little me would have to sleep in the garden :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Though maybe I could borrow Jack Dee for an afternoon of amusement and Kel I'll take Jeff but only if his little beer belly is hairy too so i can stroke it :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: I don't like feet FULL STOP!! Whether its normal, big, small, webbed uuuurghh :sick:!!

Wow kel i have never seen webbed feet before. There not what i thought. I thought that the skin between the toes would be all flappy :dohh:

I tell you what linny, where abouts up north do you live ? im driving up to manchester in 2 weeks. Perhaps you could come and get him spend the day with him and see how you get on :happydance:. I will even throw in some breathe right strips to stop the snoring :rofl:

Awwwwww if only your DH knew you were trying to sell him off to some random stranger :rofl: Hmm not too far from Manchester actually, Leeds though I'm now starting to get scared that you actually mean it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

noo Sparkle they aren't like that.. LOL but I can sure understand why you would think they would look like that...

Jeff says that is why he is such a great swimmer... WHATEVER buddy you keep thinking that...

Oh i do linny i do :rofl::rofl:

I sometimes think i managed to bag myself the last cave man standing :haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->