Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Oh sparkle you are such fun!! When AF comes for me i'm gonna want some serious DH stories cos i can't help but laugh when you tell them!!

Goodnight ladies im off to have a bath and into bed :yipee: Enjoy the rest of you evening :hugs:

Linny, you wont be needing stories as you will be getting your :bfp: :hugs:

nite sweetie.. talk to you when I can tomorrow.. tomorow is IN THE OFFICE DAY so I don't get to play like I do when I am home

PS WELSHIE.. I just saw on the front page about Hollybush :( mannn we had the same due date..CRAP...

Night night ladies! gonna chill in tv la la land! Speak tomorrow xxxx

Wow half an hour and you lot are talking husband swapping and webbed feet :rofl:

x x x

oh my goodness what is going on here....we have women giving away their hubbys and someones dirty webbed feet have invaded....LMAO......webbed or not....have a manicure.....hahahahaha

Well no matter what you group of girls really do manage to keep me smiling....

you girls like that.. :rofl:

I know the photo I pulled up- that persons foot is GROOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSS bleck

I know I feel horrible for Hollybush :cry:

I know poor Hollybush she'd lost 4 bubs now... :cry:

Kell your photos are always appreciated - even if they are gross!

x x x

wow lots of talking been going on lol

And that foot was soooooo GROSS bleh bleh bleurgh

Sorry you think af is on her way ttc, mine is nearly here still spotting, seems like forever, am expecting the witch properly tonight, just wish would hurry up and come so can start afresh! On the plus side, cramps are still hardly here which is lovely for a change

sorry about af ticktock....but no cramps is a great thing...yeah to maca

she lost 4??? OMG I swear it just SUXS moose balls... :(

ticktock------ ya get up early to keep up with us in this thread.. :lol: I know I will have trouble with it tomorrow :) but glad to see your cramps aren't that bad... mine were pretty good too while taken the Maca

SIL is home and resting, she is fine and everything went well today.. :)

Glad your sil is ok kell... Hope she recovers quickly and you two both get sticky beans soon....

X x x

glad to hear sil is doing well.....I hope the fs can give her some answers. Please let us know if you find out anything.

I will pass her along the well wishes, as I have told her about you guys :)

she is just tired, hungry, and sore,,,, nothing meds won't help with :) I just can't believe the morphine didn't take the edge off..... when i had my D&C HELLO that morphine was AWESOME and made me al giddy and goofy- had the whole SDS unit in stitches

when i had my D&C HELLO that morphine was AWESOME and made me al giddy and goofy- had the whole SDS unit in stitches

You nutter I can just imagine!! :rofl:

x x x

yeah I had to go wee wee and the nurse followed me to the door and she said don't lock it, I said I won't then said HOLY HELL (real loud and there were numerous people in the unit after their surgeries) and she was like what is wrong sweetie.. I SAID I look like SH*T... laughing.. I look like I gots runned over by an ugly bus.... LOL then she came back over to me while I was in the bed and said I gotta give you a shot and I said for what- all because of the RH factor- she said sorry gotta do it in the butt.. I rolled over and just whipped my hiney out and said here ya go, I got a FAT ARSE anyways it ain't gonna hurt...LOL she said I made her day....

:rofl: :rofl:

I bet they loved you - most days must be full of miserable people!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->