Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: Give me your address linny you can have him. He comes with a full wage all his clothes a car and a tub of maca (good luck getting him to take them) I do not take returns though linny. :hugs:

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

just like this: THS IS NOT JEFF'S FOOT I promise.. cause I frigin HATE feet

https://www.hkpp.org/images/webfoota2.jpg
:rofl: GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! hahahaha...

:sick: I EFFFFFFFFINNGGG HATE FEET!! but i can't stop laughing..

And yes darling SBB- my name really is Delia, BUT- for some reason- no one can remember that. I had a patient ( who was 94 btw ) who refused to call me Delia because he thought Delilah had more character. REALLY?? So everyone in the office calls me Delilah. AND- Delia was taken on BnB :headspin:

Ok...let me try to figure out this siggy thing...

He he well I'm just glad I haven't been getting it wrong all this time!
I love that everyone calls you a different name because a patient likes it better :rofl:

X x x

it's easy sweetie and if you want to have it center...

just make sure at the very beginning you put [ center ] and then at the very end of your siggy [ / center ]
NO SPACES of course

well I think you name is beautiful anyway you spell it.. :) and that foot photo is GROSS nasty dirty toe nails.. PUKE

SBB I bet, there was one lady in the recovery room before they took me back down to the SDS unit that kept screaming OOOUUCCHHH it hurts, and moaning and crap... RIGHT NEXT TO ME.. then I looked over to my other side and a young guy was next to me and I just said to him, would she shut the F UP,, he laughed... I came this close to telling her to be quiet, we are ALL in pain here.. GEESH

Yuck I just accidentally zoomed on the foot :sick:

I don't like feet but I have to say my OH has got really nice feet :)

X x x

Kell I hate it when people make such over the top fuss! You should have told her to shut up!

Right i'm off to sleep night night ladies

X x x

nite hun... sorry about zooming in on the foot.. HEE HEE.....................not .. :rofl:

kel - that is f ing hilarious.....hahahahaha......when I had my hysterscopy a couple of years ago, I came out and immediately wanted my dh....I woke up asking could you please go and get brad...like they knew who brad was....i was so out of it...then I had to pee and she wanted to come with me...i said um please go and get brad....finally she figured it out adn went to the waiting room and asked for brad....hahaha.....he came in and helped me pee...gotta love him.....then I came out and introduced the nurse to brad once again....brad said I was really funny. I dont remember too much of it.

yeah I think the nurse met brad like 5 times that night....at least brad said i was being extremely polite...Like I wanted to be her friend...

so sweet..LOL

ok nite nite time for me... 3:30am will calling ALL to soon.. I PRAY for a temp rise tomorrow and a temp STAY for someone else :)

TTYL

So, glad to be a part of this group!!! I am now going to:sleep: bed with visions of dirty toenails in my head....:sick: NEway, I am thinking I may O earlier than what I should I am having massive clear CM today and my DH is acting all crazy,:serenade: like he is in mating season...but I guess we are :sex: I got back from the gym and my hair was all pulled back in a pony and had a headband on, I was totally gross and sweaty, no makeup and DH kept saying how sexy I was and wanting to kiss me...bleh! He is so weird! I'm just happy:happydance: he loves me and is interested in me...even if it's at weird times.

Good Night All!!

morning ladies :hi:

wispy - that is hilarious. and very sweet :) my dh is the same way! even when i get home from my work in my uniform with my hair all in a bun and stuff. ugh. i hate how i look with a bun. bun's are NOT attractive, haha, but whatever.

kel - glad to hear your sil is doing a little better. send her my well wishes too please!

welshie - where areeee you? you missed all the webbed feet and giving away of husbands!

ticktock - sorry to hear the :witch: is slowly getting you. on to a new cycle with MACA!

sparkle & linny - you too are a riot, just plain and simple. glad we have you around to keep the PMA up. throw kel in there to too and we'll be laughing for hours and hours.

well, i hope everyone has a good day. i have late work call today :yipee: there is still ash clouds so air craft are grounded and that means me=no work. my mean bruise from the weapon on monday is going away. woo hoo! AF should start soon. HURRY UP so i can get over with the next cycle and then see dh :happydance:

:hugs: and :dust: to everyone!

Morning :D

Can I come join please as me and my OH have just started taking maca :happydance:

:dust: to us all xxxx

Of course you can join pink bow - welcome :D

Let us know how you're getting on with the Maca :hugs:

X x x

MORNING

DAMMIT it dropped again......crap.... well I'll talk later I gotta get ready for work

You had a peak and drop before ov last time hun so just maybe tomorrow you will get a rise :D

I'd better get up and do some work too :)

X x x

Good morning ladies. :hugs: I have the morning off, dont need to go in until 12 :yipee:

I have so much to do in the house :growlmad: :laundry::iron::dishes::hangwashing: but where am i ? here :rofl:

Welcome pink bow :hugs:

Enjoy your day ladies. Im going to have a quick clean and hopefully check back in before i go to work :hugs: xx

Have fun doing all your housework sparkle!

I am meant to be working but I'm still in bed and on b&b :rofl:

Right I have to get up!

Have a good day everyone x x x

You had a peak and drop before ov last time hun so just maybe tomorrow you will get a rise :D

I'd better get up and do some work too :)

X x x

that's true sweets, maybe i will be off by a week due to the MC... I know my 1st one took 5 weeks to return :)

ENJOY everyone, TTYL later gotta get the hair dried and then off to work I goooooooooooooooo

I'm here pretty early today :haha:

We're having a new kitchen delivered so waiting for that all day now!

af finally came properly after 2 days of spotting (stupid uterus) but have put cbfm to day 1 so roll on this cycle

how is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"