Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

ohh ticktock a new kitchen how exciting.....

I would LOVE to get a new one but............. major project

SBB did you finally get up??? :lol:...

I finally got up - at about 10am :D

I might have to go for a little sleep soon though :rofl: feel :sick: and have got a cracking headache :(

Ticktock glad AF arrived so you can start over...

x x x

good glad you FINALLY got up.. LOL but sorry about the headache,, no fun :( I had one on Monday...

aww so quiet here at work, I love getting here at 6:30am until the rest of the clan shows up around 8am.........

Afternoon all. Hope were all gettin through the day! Another cbfm peak for me so another seduction for OH later hee hee. I want it to be home time already boo x x

Woohoo Linny !!

Kell I don't know how you can go in so early! I was doing up a flat once in London with my sis and I had to get up and drive down at about 6 am every day and it damn near killed me!

OMG I just nearly threw up! Head over the toilet gagging :sick:

Ha ha I was going to make lunch but I'm not sure I dare now!!

x x x

Morning Linny have fun :winkwink: later

SBB.. I leave the house at 5:40am to get here around 6:20am but I love it and I also avoid all the traffic- and believe you me it is HORRIBLE here in the Tri-State area (they call it the Tri State NY, NY and Conn cause we are so close to NYC) but thankfully it is only ONE day a week.... :)

ohhhh noooooooooo here comes the morning sickness... you poor thing...

He he I don't mind... I haven't been sick for years though. I really can't even remember the last time. I know I always cry or want to cry afterwards though :shrug: !!

I can imagine it's awful there in rush hour so I don't blame you for getting there early!

x x x

Sorry to all that have to work today but glad we have work to go to...:) I have a Dr's appt today due to my having no thyroid. He makes me come in and have my levels checked about every 6 mths. We'll see what he has to say about my TTC. I haven't talked to him about it. Haven't been to the dr since we started to TTC. I am hoping it will all go well and that he doesn't try to decrease my dose. Everytime they mess with my dose of medication it screws up my cycles, makes me gain weight and my hair starts falling out. AAAAAGGGGHHH!!!! Please keep your prayers going up that my dr is happy with my thyroid levels and leaves my meds alone.

Thanks, I hope everyone has a fab day!!!

Fingers crossed wispy I hope that the doc keeps your dose the same :D

X x x

morning ladies -

wispy - that is hilarious...My DH is like that also...hates when I wear makeup etc...prefers the au naturale.....so weird.

welcome pink!!!! Let us know how you are getting along on the maca.

sparkle - Yeah me and you should be doing the samething....oh well....

never, kel - have a good day at work

kel - um, did you take your temp extra early this morning cuz you had to get up and get to the office? I know you get up ridiculously early on those days....of so...then tell maybe you need to adjust it.

sbb - hows the sickness hun?

welsh & Linny - where are you...you ladies know you have to check in with us before getting on with your day right????? LOL

tick - sorry about af, but I am almost there with ya hunny...think my damn uterus is playing tricks on me so I probably wont get it till tomorrow now...this is the longest LP EVER!!!!!

oh you guys are fast....there you are linny.....

wispy - gl at the dr...let us know what he says.

TTC that temp drop is no good :( sorry hun...

I'm doing ok, near miss with throwing up earlier :D

x x x

yeah tell me about it. I took it early though, about 1/2 hour before my usual time. so FF put it in a white circle. i took it about an hour later again, cuz I am freak like that, and it was back up past 97.9 so who knows. I am feeling more cramps so I am thinking tomorrow, I will have af....thsi clomid or maca has really lengthened my lp....ugh!

hey jumping in for a sneak peak

TTC ohhhhhhhhhhh noooooooo crap............. :hugs: sweetie,, we just move onto June TOGETHER...

TTC I think the clomid can lengthen the LP... quite a few people in Clomid Club have said that I think...

x x x

yeah I wasnt on maca last cycle and it lasted 17 days.....17 LONG DAYS!!!!!!!! So I am thinking why dont we concieve next month so we can have valentines babies!!!!

Evening ladies how are we ?

Ticktock, hope your kitchen has arrived. I would like a new kitchen but im not going to get one for a very long time :cry:

SBB, hope your head is feeling better :hugs: I devloped a lovely relationship with the bottom of my loo with my last pregnancy. In fact i spent so much time in the bathroom i thought about putting a small tv in there. It will pass i promise :hugs:

Linny, :sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink: Have fun :hugs:

Kelster, I get up at 6am. Not by choice though but because the little lady says so :growlmad: I can't do a thing until i have had my morning cuppa. I look forward to sundays when my DH gets up with her :happydance::happydance:

Wispyshadow, hope everything went well at the doctors today :hugs:

TTC, i dont understand all the charts and temps stuff so i dont know what the dip means for you :dohh: so i will say how are you doing today ? lol :hugs:

Welshie, where are you ? :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Never, another photo lol :thumbup: Hope you enjoyed your day today :hugs:

hey sparkle - well dip means af is on her way...so I am waiting for af and moving on!!!

how are you doing? any symptoms to report?

hey sparkle - well dip means af is on her way...so I am waiting for af and moving on!!!

how are you doing? any symptoms to report?

Oh sorry TTC :hugs:

No no symptoms for me :growlmad: I have had a feeling that it's not going to be a BFP this month. Im just not feeling it. :cry: But you never know :winkwink: xx

:hi: how are you doing? i'm still sitting here waiting for AF too ttc. we should be really close on cycles actually, because i should be starting tomorrow or friday. bring on june girl!

DH got confirmation today that he will definitely get to see me the week i take leave and go see him in training. i'm so happy i could jump through flaming hoops! :yipee: :yipee:

wispy - good luck at your doctor's appt! i hope everything goes well.

sbb - hoping your nausea subsides girl

sparkle - yes, another photo. hehe. i love changing it. i get so bored with it. that must be part of my a.d.d. haha.

kel, ticktock, candy, whit, mandy, delilah, celtic, and anyone i forgot..hope your day is going well!

WELCOME pink bow! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->