Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hi never i hope you dont mind me asking ? What is a.d.d and what is the diffrence between a.d.d. and a.d.h.d if any :hugs:

Great news i bet you will be counting the days away xxx

Never that's awesome news I'm really pleased for you :D

Sparkle thanks Hun, I don't really mind the sickness... I will not complain about it ever just so glad I'm actually pregnant I'll take any symptoms thrown at me! In an ideal world I'd be feeling great but who cares!

X x x

a.d.d. is attention deficit disorder and a.d.h.d. is attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. the main different is the hyperactive part. my husband is a.d.h.d. and can't sit down for longer than two seconds without getting bored. we were actually talking about it at work today. they are usually very smart (my husband got a 95 on his military test and 99 is the max.) it's funny to put us together because i'm very content with doing nothing due to the fact that i zone out easily and don't really pay attention to a lot of things and have a hard time when i try to. but he wants to be doing something, go go go, all the time so he isn't bored. so we usually have to meet in the middle and sacrifice.

thanks sbb!

Thanks never, we have a child in nursery with a.d.h.d and i would totaly agree about the smart part. a.d.d is not something i have ever come across.
Sounds like you balance each other out perfectly :hugs: xxx

huge congrats never - woohoo for you!!!

Sparkle - remember sometimes no symptoms is a symptom.

sparkle - people tell us that A LOT. haha. i think the main reason they get bored so easily is because they are smart. they figure things out quickly and move on so when others are still figuring things out they are just twiddling their thumbs.

Hey Sparkle and Never....

so very excited for you and the DH.. I guess we won't be seeing much of you online during that time :lol:

Sparkle- I USUALLY get up at 6am each morning except on Wednesdays, I get up at frigin 3:30am... UGH UGH UGH lol

TTC- hmmm February baby??? I am thinking more of a March April baby.... LOL

SBB how is the sickies? still feeling like you are gonna UKE???

Right im off to get the little darlings from nannies house. See you all in a while.

Kel 3.30am oh no there is only one 3 o clock in the day for me :winkwink: lol

buh bye Sparkle....

can I lay my head down and go to sleep.. I AM SOOOOO tired and I still have 4 hours before I get home............

March - April baby for me too Kelster :) I actually might be online a lot, haha. DH will have to train during the day and they didn't have hotel rooms available for pets so have to find a sitter for Denver. So that = me in a hotel room in a very boring part of Germany for hours until DH gets off of work, haha. BUT - I am *HOPING* you don't see me often. Maybe they will give DH lots of time off. Eek :)

How are you today anyhow? Better? Hoping you ovulate soon girlie!

well I certainly HOPE not see you, you know what I mean :winkwink:

feeling okey dokey, I hope I "O" soon just so I know my body is back in order...... :)

can I lay my head down and go to sleep.. I AM SOOOOO tired and I still have 4 hours before I get home............

Poor Kell :( You were up before me and my day is over now! I'm just lazy he he :D

Sickness is ok, I didn't puke and I'm ok now, just back to feeling sick!

x x x

Hi Ladies :wave:

Welcome Pink_Bow!!! :hugs:

Its storming and nasty here again today. ICK... not a good day to go out shopping :(

Nevert: Hooray and I hope you get tons of time with your DH.

Kelster: I would say get you a Redbull but they are bad for ya....I drank a FullThrottle energy drink at work Sat. night because I felt dead on my feet. Stinks to be tired half way through your shift.

SBB: I hope your morning sickness passes quickly.

PinkBow: HELLO!!!!!!!!!! Welcome!

I have an interesting article from a magazine I got at the health food store today when I picked up my Maca caps and powder..woohoo..started taking it today and gave some to my DH.

The article on the front was screaming at me: "Support Your Fertility Naturally"

For the men: Vitamin C and E, Zinc and the antioxidant CoQ10 all boost fertility, chinese ginseng increases sperm count and motility

For us women: have the dr check your ferritin and red cells for anemia, Vitamin B12 can help fight infertility caused by anemia
False Unicorn helps regulate periods and strengthen the uterine lining potentially preventing miscarriage
Red Clover promotes fertility and Red Raspberry helps prepare the uterus for conception
Vitex was mentioned for ovulation issues
It also talked about accupuncture for infertility.

Well there you are and I think it was interesting that I was buying all the organic maca they had in the store and the guy hands the magazine and says here this is free.
Have a great day! I'm dreading going to the dr in 2 hours. At least he is a good dr and listens to me but we have had our moments...:growlmad:

Poor Kell :( You were up before me and my day is over now! I'm just lazy he he :D

Sickness is ok, I didn't puke and I'm ok now, just back to feeling sick!

x x x

POOT HEAD............... :haha: :haha:

I didn't sleep well at all, I had an awful tooth ache :cry:

Wispy- hmmm never tried the stuff, afraid too.. LOL maybe the 5 hour energy..LOL good luck at the doctors too... I know what you mean about hating to go... in the last month I have seen my GYN tooooooooo many times LOL

DANGIT.. Whit you chimmed in while I was typing too... hi ya hun.. more storms huh? still crappy and foggy/misty here

i've always wanted to try false unicorn root but i can't ever find it anywhere or know how much to take so i don't. :shrug:

I wish it had of given amounts in the article but it just listed the herbs. I forgot to get my royal jelly while I was at the shop so I will probably have to go back. The owner is always there and really knows his stuff so I will ask him about the False Unicorn and then post back.

ok you have to tell me what false unicorn, royal jelly and all the rest do...

wispy - that is a funny story...I guess the guy figured you're ttc....hahahaha

Kel - I am sending you some maca POWER!!!! This is to help you get through the rest of the day..

Whit - sorry about the weather, i would gladly switch it with you for a couple of days. It is so sunny here but dry...there are fires starting up all over the island. So nice to go out and run errands and spend the time inhaling smoke...Yummy....

sbb- did the sour gummies help? I know it doesnt for everyone but I figured it was worth a shot.

Hey, anyone in here ever have a lap to look for endo? I think I might be having one in June and wanted any first hand knowledge I could find.

Ttc I ate the last of my sour sweeties today - to be honest they didn't really help but were yummy yummy!!

I haven't ever had a lap... I think I have endo but docs refused to do a lap because they don't like to do them unless they have to! I don't think it's that bad though and it's good to 'clear you out'

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->