Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Quick question girls. is it ok to take maca alongside soy isoflavones? xx

Hey there my gorgeous girlies:hi:
I hope you're all ok:hugs:
Can't believe I missed all the husband selling and foot talk....Cracked me up reading thru tonight....My DH thinks I've lost the plot...he says everytime he looks at me when I'm on here I'm grinning like a cheshire cat:rofl:

Sorry I didn't get back on here last night but I have had a really horrible headache for about the past 4days now...one of the ones that seems to go right across your forehead and behind your eyes. I woke with it again this morning and it's still there:growlmad: Other than that and my cold feet....and a big increase in cm the past 24hrs....no symptoms from me:nope:
I've booked to go and see the doc next tuesday as I really think it's probably the tablets that are causing the headache...although it's supposed to lessen cm so not sure about that one. Long and short of it thou I wanna get my smear done whilst I'm guarenteed a no spotting/bleeding day and then bin the tablets:winkwink:....and get back to my maca!

Slimming World went fab yesterday...really friendly people:thumbup: The leader asked me in front of the group how much I wanted to lose in my first week so I said 2-3lb maybe???.....She told me that she's setting my target at 3lb.....must be good, must be good!

Work seemed to take forever today....lots of cranky patients and I swear the minute hand on the clock went round twice for every minute instead of once:dohh:
I've booked next wednesday off just incase my mw duties to MIL's furbaby have been required tuesday night....can't wait now...anytime from friday thru to thursday...:dance:

Right then my lovelys....I will be back tomorrow...probably in the evening after work...off for a hot soak in the tub and then :sleep: for me....Sweetdreams:kiss::hugs::kiss:

Oh no! Sounds like we do need to trade weather ttc!

Wispy--I really wanted to start raspberry leaf tea but my GNC has nothing, and the lady acted like I was an idiot for even asking if they had anything like that--or maca, for that matter! haha I don't know how they do any business. I ended up getting a mixed berry tea made with dried fruit. (and not from the gnc!) I have no clue if that would have a similar effect so Im thinking of ordering some of the raspberry leaf tea online!

Kel--My CVS doesnt carry BBT thermometers!! :hissy: So I guess Im stuck with a stupid thermometer that the company BD scams people with!! :growlmad: I could order it online from CVS but I hate waiting on stuff.

Never-- I found some royal jelly capsules at walmart! 60 500 mg capsules for 5 bucks. They smell atrocious :sick:

Hey welshie :D
crap about the headaches, any kind of estrogen or progesterone or hormone tablets always give me a horrible headache. Could never find a bcp to suit me because of that...

Can't wait to see the furr babies you must post a piccie!

Glad slimming world went well as well :D you'll be super slim
in no time :D

Enjoy your bath and have a nice sleep :hugs:

Pink bow I think it's fine, linny takes soy and maca and I'm sure someone else here does ?

X x x

Slimming World went fab yesterday

fantastic but sorry bout the headache.. awww pootie....

My CVS doesnt carry BBT thermometers
son of ahhh.... crap you checked by the PG tests right? of course you did, and you probably asked too!! try Walmart or Walgreens too

:wave: to SBB....

ugh horrible just horrible traffic coming home.. I left at 4:00 and what time is it now? 5:22 yep umm hmmmmm

ok off to change outta this monkey suit and relax for a bit...

Wow you go to work dressed as a monkey - how cool!! :rofl:

That made me think of fancy dress parties - haven't been to one of those for ages!!

X x x

Whitbit I got some really nice rlt off Amazon, was dead cheap too, like £1.50 for a box of teabags and it got delivered really quick.
I'm gonna start takin it this cycle to try help with my spotting and is healthier than coffee :o)

Wow you go to work dressed as a monkey - how cool!! :rofl:

X x x

monkey suit= skirt, usually panty hose (I depise panty hose) and a dress top- thankfully we are dress casual at my company... I am so use to being in sweats and a tee .. LOL

:rofl:
Theyre out of stock on cvs.com!!!!! :hissy:

I checked at walmart, and I dont have a walgreens here.. looks like I may be ordering from walgreens.com!

Edit** nevermind,, that thermometer gets lots of bad rreviews for inacuracy. guess Im stuck with a dumb one. lol

:rofl:
Theyre out of stock on cvs.com!!!!! :hissy:

I checked at walmart, and I dont have a walgreens here.. looks like I may be ordering from walgreens.com!

Edit** nevermind,, that thermometer gets lots of bad rreviews for inacuracy. guess Im stuck with a dumb one. lol

you have a Rite Aide?????
I mean I know you HATE to wait but if you want the one from CVS you can order it... let me know how long it would take cause I'd more then happy to buy one for you here and I can mail it to you and have it done in two days if you want... anything to help a TTC lady in need

OOPSSAA sorry saw out of stock..... PM your addy I gotta go there tomorrow anyways to pick up a prescription and I will mail it out on Friday...

OOOHH you got a Target by you???? or here try this too

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/bath.html?gclid=CNTmioTIzaECFYNd5QodQSO0xg

hey there i've just heard about macca powder...I'm not regular atm, and would like to know if it will help with that at all and if pple on macca are on anything else to help with conception or if it soley did the trick for them?

Stupid me :dohh:

It was Rite Aid I went in.. not CVS. Have to go across the river to the CVS.. I might do that here in a minute

Stupid me :dohh:

It was Rite Aid I went in.. not CVS. Have to go across the river to the CVS.. I might do that here in a minute

:rofl: ok well let me know what happens because I will pick one up for you if they don't have one... it will probably be by the pharmacy area where all the PG tests are

dandy I can't say for SURE if Maca got us pregnant or will get us pregnant not but it worth a try

Thanks so much for the offer sweet of you hun! I will defo let you know!

I---and a lot of the ladies have a Cocktail we use.. Personally I use Prenatal Vitamins with DHA, Evening Primrose Oil (for CM), Royal Jelly, Maca, Vitamin B-50 Complex.. Im sure there's something else Im forgetting. Sorry :shrug: :haha:

ok so maybe if i go out and buy macca and a prenatal vitamin do you think that will help?

I am on Maca and Femaprin ( has Vitex in it but also has B6) and prescribed pre-natals.......... I had been taking both since January and Febraury and got my :bfp: April 3rd but I also MC as well...

are you regular? how long are your cycles? have you been temping?

Kell you're such a sweetie :D :hugs:

I'm off to sleep now ladies night night x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"