Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

SBB....Enjoy the pavlova babe and have a great night watching DH:hugs:

Never....Soooo glad all the :witch: dances and AF vibes have worked babe.....one more cycle to go....whoop whoop....wanting to wish those days away for you even faster now sweets:winkwink:

Ok I live in Freeport, Grand Bahamas....one of 700 islands and Cays of the Bahamas......

On the map, we are in the Northern part of the chain of island....Due East of Florida....

Never- nothing new here.....just hanging in and waiting to start my clomid!!!

Attachments

• bahamas-freeport 1.jpg
    bahamas-freeport 1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 0
  • bahamas-map.gif
    bahamas-map.gif
    99 KB · Views: 1
yeah I know....in a few months we will counting down together!!!

i can't wait! ugh..seems like it will be ages until i see DH, but just over a month. yay!

TCC....There's one thing wrong with that pic babe....Channing Tatum isn't stretched out on the lounger:haha: Seriously thou how gorgeous is that beach?!....reminds me of St Lucia when we got married...Mmmmm lazy days:cloud9:

i have a Q - today i've gotten enough blood (TMI) to cover part of a liner, but not enough to fill it. it's just a little here and there..nothing constant. is that light period or just spotting? my LP is 14 days and my OV was day 17 so does that mean i start AF on the 14th day of LP or is it the day after?

Yeah that is actually the beach that I walk every morning, it is 1/2 mile from my house. Absolutely gorgeous. We live on the canal b/c DH is a boater...but I would love one day to live on teh beach.

usually if your LP is 14 days then you start AF on 15dpo. I woudl wait to see if it increases to somethingn more substanstial....sounds like spotting righ tnow. I also heard that if af starts after 3pm then you should count the next day as cd1....but I dont do that.

hey ttc - so that would be right then. if i have spotting today, then AF should actually start full flow tomorrow as CD1. because today is 14DPO. ok makes sense now!

Hello ladies :hugs:

Celtic, im so sorry AF got you :hugs: I hope the doctor can be a help to you. :hugs: I cant get any pictures on here :growlmad:

Sbb, the lines are so faint im not sure you would be able to see it from a camera picture :growlmad: and i cant seen to up load any pictures. I tried to up load peter andre and wentworth miller last night but it wouldn't let me :growlmad: Hope you feel better very soon :hugs:

Kel, im trying to give up the crack :rofl: I cant up load pictures for some reason :growlmad: I wanted to put my picture up of wentworth miller last night but i couldn't :cry: :yipee::yipee::yipee: for your temprature rise (im pretending i know what that means) :rofl: Im guessing that this is very good news for your cycles returning to normal.

Delilia, Thanks i hope the sticky bean sticks too :hugs:

Ticktock, i hope everything works out for you lots of :hugs: to you xx

Linny, in true jack dee style he said " What, how did that happen wait till the postman gets here im going to ring his neck "

Whispyshadow, thanks :hugs:

Welshie :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: thanks :happydance: I soooo want you to join me on the front page :happydance::happydance: please please please let welshie have a stcky bean :hugs: Hows the diet going ?

TTC, thank you :hugs:

Never, thank you glad i made your day :hugs:

Good evening to all the maca ladies. OMG its just taken me 30 minutes to do all this :o xxx

Aww Yay Sparkle you're online:yipee:....I am SOOO made up for you hun...and I SOOO want to join you....maybe my fortune man will get it right...weightloss and pg at the same time...God I hope so!:lol:

:blush:....Well it was going great hun....notice the key word...was...I met up with a friend today....and well I've probably had about a month's worth of syns in one day!:dohh: I guess weigh day isn't until tuesday so I'll have to be ultra good from now until then:dohh:

Thanks welsh :hugs:
Dont worry about the syns. I think of sys on a weekly basis and not daily. Every week i write down numbers 1 to 105 on a piece of papaer and cross them off as i go. So some days i may only cross off 2 or 3 and others i might cross off 20 or more. When i run out i dont have anymore :growlmad: I would rather do this that think of it as 15 a day :happydance::happydance:

This is for you welshie :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: :hugs::hugs:

SPARKLE.... :rofl: so glad you gave up the crack pipe...But I sure wish I could see a piccy....awesome about Jenny's reading :) I for some reason don't think she is gonna get me right.. :lol:

Never BEAUTIFUL photos and so glad :af: is here/on her away :winkwink:

SBB have a wonderful time..

Welshie- sure sounds like my issue----- I bet they keep you on the stuff,,

eating SALT AND VINEGAR CHIPPIES

having a good day today almost done with work- shower afte that and then most likely head out for some beers :)

Enjoy your evening kel. Im going to sit down tomorrow and try and work out how to do the photo thing :dohh: xx

sparkle - now you are making me want to go and get a jenny reading....hahahaha...I have read on someother forums that their jenny reading was right on...hahaha

SBB- have fun out tonight

kel - have fun

well today starts the festivities for dh birthday....It is technically tomorrow but we wil be out on the boat most of the day and then out tomorrow night with some friends. Tonight it is a big poker tourney...dh loves texas holdem....I am ready to go...just wish i didnt have af...always makes me feel BLAH!

TTC this girl right here is VERY JEALOUS about being out on the boat... even though live a half an hour away from the ocean... I do NOT go to the Jersey Shore .. only once a year when we head down to Wildwood in June for a long weekend

THIS IS MY BEACH the only beach I will go chill at,, Maine

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs124.snc1/5340_1183437393200_1446205417_30521912_5755204_n.jpg

Sparkle.. you added your ticker.... AWWWWWW :hugs:... so good to see these tickers in here

Thanks welsh :hugs:
Dont worry about the syns. I think of sys on a weekly basis and not daily. Every week i write down numbers 1 to 105 on a piece of papaer and cross them off as i go. So some days i may only cross off 2 or 3 and others i might cross off 20 or more. When i run out i dont have anymore :growlmad: I would rather do this that think of it as 15 a day :happydance::happydance:

This is for you welshie :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: :hugs::hugs:

Awwww Thank you babe:hugs::hugs:

Thought about doing the syn line thing...but the pen doesn't contain enough ink I don't think:dohh::lol:

That's fab that Jenny was right for you hun...did she say :pink: or :blue:? What flavours have you got already?
I'm hoping she's wrong about mine cos she said august bfp. Althou saying that an April/May :baby: might be better than what would be 27/01/11 from this cycle...only a week after Callum's b'day....both children's b'day in less than 4wks after christmas.....:wacko::haha:

aw kel, i have always wanted to go to Maine and chill out, see some whales....eat tons of food...etc....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->