• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Thanks hun, should have known it was too good to be true! :shrug:

But temp still high and it was dropping by this time last cycle... So I'm not out Damn it!!!

x x x

lol did you see my post in the photo thread???

I know it SUXS and it suxs in a bad way.. just think I have been going thru this for 19 years.... well not TECHNICALLY trying trying, but I have taken my fair share of PG test throughout the last 19 years

I go to my doctor but having children just never came up with him because DH and I chose to let it just happen and if it did- then we were blessed, if it didn't-him and I were meant to just enjoy the HELL OUT of life and we sure have..
we go so many places (him and I are HUGE DALLAS COWBOYS FANS-if you can't tell by our avatar photo) and we go out every other year to Dallas Texas to watch a game, we go to Maine every year for 2 weeks, been to Las Vegas, Disney, we can go and do whenever we want

BUT NOW DANG NABBIT after being pregnant I want it.. I want it so bad...

I just don't get it....

sorry for the rant but I am so mad right now that you got BFN this morning

Bloody hell 19 years is a long time - would you not go to the doctor now after the MC and get tests, or do you still want to just see if it happens? Now you know it's really something you want so badly? :shrug:

Lol it does sound like you have a great life! Make the most of it, a baby will change everything! Not in a bad way of course but still! :happydance:

You're so sweet thank you for the support - I had convinced myself this would take a long long time to happen so I was so excited I couldn't believe it when I saw those lines! Oh well time will tell....

:hugs:
x x x x

we still believe in -let the big man upstairs decide!!! even DH texted me back the other day when I found out my friend told she was PG, he said, it's all in the hands of the man upstairs, but we are blessed to have the life we have.. WHICH IS SO TRUE...

we have 2 nieces and 2 nephews and all of our close friends kids call us aunt and uncle and we spoil those kids rotten. Maybe one day he'll let it be OUR TIME, OUR MOMENT, OUR SPECIAL BLESSING.

I hope so! But as you say you have a great life so if it takes a while so be it!

x x x

lol we STOP at the age of 42.......... that's it.. no ifs ands or buts.........

I hope you have a good day... :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: keep your chin up,,, like you said your temps are STILL up, I will say a lil prayer for ya

FINALLY getting to be beautiful here now.. yesterday in the 60's and by Saturday sunny and 70's...... FINALLY.... lol

Woohoo it's nice here too!

Have a lovely day hun x x x x

OMG I took a OPK test last nite and the line was the darkest I have ever seen, not QUITE the same color and well because I got issues of POAS I took another this morning ( I know I shouldn't do it in the AM butttttttttttttttt )

and this sucker is MUCH DARKER today. PLEASE TELL ME I am gonna O.... but it better NOT be anytime AFTER Monday, since he leaving Sunday afternoon.... and poor DH is hurting bad due to all this OT he is working

I think if I show him this he MIGHT be up for it.. :lol:

OMG I took a OPK test last nite and the line was the darkest I have ever seen, not QUITE the same color and well because I got issues of POAS I took another this morning ( I know I shouldn't do it in the AM butttttttttttttttt )

and this sucker is MUCH DARKER today. PLEASE TELL ME I am gonna O.... but it better NOT be anytime AFTER Monday, since he leaving Sunday afternoon.... and poor DH is hurting bad due to all this OT he is working

I think if I show him this he MIGHT be up for it.. :lol:

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

It should be in the next 24-48 hours max, get him into bed later!!

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

I hope so... :happydance:

the problem is though, my temps are horrible, I don't know if it's because the ceiling fan is always on HIGH.. the hubby can't sleep any other way, so either I am all bundled up (when he's home) or I put it on low (need the noise) and sleep not so bundled up... the was a major dip yesterday but I also took it at 3:30am because that is what time i get up to go to work but normally it's at 6:15 to 6:30am

I'll take more later to make sure

aw he just stopped home to say hi... he look so cute in his uniform!!!!

Ah bless!

Don't worry too much about your temps, just keep taking them and see what happens.

At 3.15 your body is probably quite cool, it starts to warm up again at 4.30-5am someone posted the other day... FF will just ignore it if it wants to anyway because of the time..

x x x

Ah bless!

Don't worry too much about your temps, just keep taking them and see what happens.

At 3.15 your body is probably quite cool, it starts to warm up again at 4.30-5am someone posted the other day... FF will just ignore it if it wants to anyway because of the time..

x x x

ahhhh thanks for that info, good to know.. :)

Well I have offically been on Maca for two weeks. I took one capsule the first wk (525mg) Then the next week I took one in the morning and one at night equalling 1050mg. Today I just started taking 3...I don't feel any effects what so ever..This whole "more energy" thing....yeah...not so much. I have not gotten my period so that mean I am still irregular...So it just feels like nothing is working...I don't know....

Maca isn't going to regulate your period in 2 weeks, as I think kell said it's not a drug, it's a herb... You have to give it time to work. It's not meant to bring on your period...

I think perhaps you were expecting too much from it!

Kell, my temp dropped today :cry: I'm not sure if it means I'm out but I think so...

How you doing?

x x x

Kell, my temp dropped today :cry: I'm not sure if it means I'm out but I think so...

How you doing?

x x x

nooooooooooo :nope: :nope: oh CRAP, but isn't AF suppose to show today? and she hasn't yet right? I am still crossing my fingers for you

doing ok, slept in the guest bedroom last nite, LOL, hubby didn't work OT but boy was he tired and well he was snoring pretty bad so I said forget it not worth even trying to fall asleep :lol: ..

I had some AF like crampy cramps last nite :shrug: never noticed that before but I guess with tis whole REALLY trying thing, I notice more now then ever

welp off to start working

talk to ya in a bit

Peach- yes it is an herb not medicine so it wil take time for it to get into your body to regulate things- what kind did you get?

Lol you sound like me - I sleep with earplugs in - and my OH doesn't even snore!! :rofl:

So did you get any :sex: after your +opk?!

I've updated my pics AGAIN after I cracked and went to by more tests!!
Here you go https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-12dpo-evaps-lines-more-tests-pg-8-lol-8.html

I dunno I still have a weeny bit of hope... Only time will tell!! Yep AF should show today, but it usually comes any time, so it may be the middle of the night or the middle of the day...

x x x

x x x x

ok I checked out the photos and left ya a message :)

nope :nope: no :sex: yesterday.... he fell out around 6pm... but I told him I get it today, tomorrow, and Sunday before he leaves.. END OF DISCUSSION.. :lol:

nope :nope: no :sex: yesterday.... he fell out around 6pm... but I told him I get it today, tomorrow, and Sunday before he leaves.. END OF DISCUSSION.. :lol:

:rofl:

the poor blokes gonna be shattered!! But baby making come first lol!!

Thanks for the message, the line has gone a bit darker now... If AF comes after all these tests I'll be gutted. And very very poor. :nope:

I wonder what's happened to WelshRose - she hasn't been on in days...

I might PM her x x x

that's what he said... :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks for the message, the line has gone a bit darker now... If AF comes after all these tests I'll be gutted. And very very poor

acckkk it has?? keep me posted

I know I left her a message on her page... :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: haven't heard back yet...

I hope she is OK...

and where is Bella...... oh Bella... how are you?

Just POAS again, feint pink line - again. But wiped and saw blood :cry: Think AF is here...

F**KING STUPID TESTS!

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"