Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Here are some pics I took when we went fishing the other night after DH got home from work...

The second pic is dh reeling in our dinner.......we had Tuna. :happydance:

Attachments

• ocean 001.jpg
    ocean 001.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 0
  • ocean 003.jpg
    ocean 003.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 0
Just been looking at the pics of where a couple of you live....both fantastic places. The beach photo reminds me of when I went to Cuba on holiday.

Again thanks for the welcomes and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Sparkle - congratulations on your BFP!

Linny did they take blood from you to get your progesterone levels? that SUXS darling

No they wouldn't do any tests at all. The GP's over here are very keen on leaving it at least a year (some two!!) and its only that I'm 32 that I think he's gonna refer me in the first place.

I moved house so had to get a new doc and my new surgery is teeny tiny with only the one doc so i#l have to go with him.

Reason i think its low prog is it can be common after coming off the pill (which i was on for like 14yrs or so), obviously my spotting and AF is quite light, plus my short LP. My mum also suffered from it so i would like to at least rule it out :cry:

thanks ladies for your support! I cant possibly do any :sex: tonight, i've just eaten a cheesy bites pizza, and I can hardly breathe :rofl:

I take it the most accurate way of knowing O has happened is temping then?? Gutted. Thought it was a miracle I started O early, thought it was the soy or my body finally calming down. We haven't dtd since tues so i'll just have to rule myself out this month! Temp rise is usually CD22 and I'm 19 so I'll see what happens then :cry:

Sparkle :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: I'm so excited for you. I pee'd myself again with DH's response, exactly what I expected :happydance::rofl:

ttc - what a lucky girlie you are! Wow its like a dream paradise!

Girls i would post a pic of where I live but firstly......Kel tell them how rubbish I am........!! It would take days for me to work it out and you can picture it in your head. Its Leeds, a big city made of concrete, nothing nice or green where I live, and it smells of car fumes :thumbup:

OMG!!!! Sparkle if Jenny was right about you...........could she be right about me..........BFP in May from a cycle that starts in April......yes YES YES YES!!!!!!! Wahoo!!

You all live in nice places humph xx

Thanks welsh :hugs:
Dont worry about the syns. I think of sys on a weekly basis and not daily. Every week i write down numbers 1 to 105 on a piece of papaer and cross them off as i go. So some days i may only cross off 2 or 3 and others i might cross off 20 or more. When i run out i dont have anymore :growlmad: I would rather do this that think of it as 15 a day :happydance::happydance:

This is for you welshie :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: :hugs::hugs:

Awwww Thank you babe:hugs::hugs:

Thought about doing the syn line thing...but the pen doesn't contain enough ink I don't think:dohh::lol:

That's fab that Jenny was right for you hun...did she say :pink: or :blue:? What flavours have you got already?
I'm hoping she's wrong about mine cos she said august bfp. Althou saying that an April/May :baby: might be better than what would be 27/01/11 from this cycle...only a week after Callum's b'day....both children's b'day in less than 4wks after christmas.....:wacko::haha:

She said blue. I did a prediction caculator to and that said a boy. I was going to put it on my siggy for fun but im worried im getting ahead of myself :blush:
I have 1 blue and 2 pinks at the moment and i really have no preferance on what this baby is i just want it to stick and be healthy.
Just think if you had your baby in january you could get christmas and 2 birthdays out of the way all at once, then you could have the rest of the year off :rofl: xxx

OMG!!!! Sparkle if Jenny was right about you...........could she be right about me..........BFP in May from a cycle that starts in April......yes YES YES YES!!!!!!! Wahoo!!

You all live in nice places humph xx

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: Oh god i hope so linny. Yes, yes, yes :happydance::happydance::happydance:

eat amd drink muh friend..I cannot WAIT til July 10th... two whole weeks of nothing but relaxation

this is the house we rent..it over 100 yrs old with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.. I had always loved this house since I was a child..

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v354/19/118/1446205417/n1446205417_30103010_7724.jpg

Wow kel i love the house. 6 bedrooms 4 bathrooms. I thought i was the bees knees with my down stars toilet :rofl::rofl:

thankyou lovely ladies, I don't really have any one to talk to about this side of things cos we're quiet ttc at the mo. We're just not gonna ntnp this month and try to de stress abit.

congrats Sparkles, am pleased for you :flower:

I'll be back lol

take care everyone xx

Good night ladies im off for a shower and a relax :hugs:

Speak with you all tomorrow :hugs:

thanks linny, it is a beautiful place to live but it has its drawbacks trust me......Like sometimes you can find things you need like OPK's or HPT's....so annoying...You get used to waiting for the trailer to come in with your items....and other stuff like that.

nite nite sparkle.

Kel - beautiful house...

this af hasn't been as bad as the rest. no sore (.)(.), no back pain, barely any cramps - if any - ..i'm surprised. haven't noticed much of an energy boost, but i wasn't expecting too much of one.

Yeh defo never - i had no bad moods or sore boobs (which usually kill which isn't fair as there only small LOL!!)

yup! flow is picking up a bit now, fixing to take a bath and go to bed so i can wake up to my CD1. got my royal jelly/bee pollen in the mail today and can't wait to try it. i'm a walking experiment i swear. but, oh well!

hey guys... Well we are off to start our Friday right....

although frigin thunderstorms are headed our way again... yesterday put the heat on in the AM to warm the house up now just turned the AC back on cause it is to hot...

TTC enjoy hubby's bday weekend

Never enjoy the bath

Linny- keep :sex:'ing my friend.. you'll catch the eggie and bedazzle it all up

Sparkle congrats again...

welshie have a great nite muh friend

I'll talk with all tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members