Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

nite nite all lovely maca girlies!! have fun xxxxxxxxxxx

Goodnight Ladies!! I will be working all weekend (7pm to 7am) no fun! I may not be back on until Monday....Have a great weekend!
I am learning so much. I had no idea about the progesterone levels. Thanks all of you for sharing your knowledge and all the laughs. It's great to have a place where you can chat and talk about fun stuff and serious stuff at the same time.

Aww Night Peeps...hope you all have fab weekends....I'll be back on tomorrow...hopefully after swimming with my lil pickle:thumbup:

Hi ladies :flower:
AF arrived and Ive taken it badly, I'm off to the doctor to get some bloods done as its nearly a year may be its my weight!!! or thyroid something! but Ive also been doing some thinking and the timing is not right now so I'm not TTC now any more for a while any way :cry: I have to say I feel crap so crap.

going to keep on the MACA and hope it sorts out my cycles and lose more weight wait on till we have more money bigger house.

Sorry for the all about me post and I hope every one is ok:hugs:

Never delighted its been confirmed you can see DH have fun vertical jogging :winkwink::thumbup:
sorry to hear that celtic :( hope the right time comes along...or it happens without even trying for you :)

Morning.. got a temp rise today.. :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Never my love what ever YOU want to post a piccy of.. I would love to see BOTH

Celtic I AM TRULY GUTTED FOR YOU :cry: :hugs: I am so sorry hun, does this mean we aren't gonna see you around for a while?????????? I sure HOPE not but will understand at the same time...

Morning Whit :) how'd the BBT go this morning.. I like it caue you can take it and then go back to sleep if you need to .. just hold down the button for a sec or two and then it will show your last temp reading :)

SBB... hi ya love, ok I can wait a while to see photos... how ya feeling?

aaaccckkkkkk no stinking flipping way,,,,,,,,, WHOOP WHOOP... but like SBB said , you don't DARE tell us, not post a piccy, and then leave.. are you smoking crack????

Wispy..I have family that lives in TN and can you believe I have NEVER been there?? want to.. hubby and I are both big country music fans and would love to visit Memphis some day

Morning Ms Linny my nasty mayo PUKE soul mate.... :lol:

Welshie I hope to see a temp rise again today :)

TTC wake uuppppp, you sleep to late

and I would say Good day mate to Dandy since by the time she gets on here , it's already the next day for her.. :winkwink:
morning :D its saturday! i love saturdays :D

im currently trying to catch up on what i have missed hope everyone had a good day

just a curious question:

basically as soon as you conceive do you get signs/symptoms straight away or does it take a few weeks for your body to show signs?

Aww Linny....My cycles have been so messed up and after 6mths of not O....I was beginning to think my ovaries would never fire an eggy again.....I can't say enough good things about maca.....Only wishing now that I hadn't started the blinking noethisterone:dohh:
if vitex doesnt work for my regularity im gonna go onto macca... :/ might even just do both and get some next week

Linny - its been 7 months since I stopped taking bcp and my body has forgotton what to do lol. Had bloods, scans etc and all is normal so thats good news...just want to get back to normal as naturally as possible so fingers crossed for us both.

Looking forward to everyone's updates.
its been about 7 months since i came off the pill too :/ and i have just started taking vitex...to help me become regular....fingers crossed it works (i might start on maca soon too) its soo frustrating not being regular

TCC....Did you ever see the film Step Up? Apparently he's in that as well....and that's where he met his wife. Might have to search for films with Mr Tatum in...:cloud9::haha:
oh i know who you're talking about loved that movie and dear john though i didnt like the ending though :/ i hated how she settled for that dying guy stupid girl...

Ok I live in Freeport, Grand Bahamas....one of 700 islands and Cays of the Bahamas......

On the map, we are in the Northern part of the chain of island....Due East of Florida....

Never- nothing new here.....just hanging in and waiting to start my clomid!!!
omg...you must feel like you're on a holiday every day lol, what a gorgeous place to live

im not paying for her (jenny renny) to guess mine sparkle...though i am very curious :/

Here are some pics I took when we went fishing the other night after DH got home from work...

The second pic is dh reeling in our dinner.......we had Tuna. :happydance:
i dont have the patience to wait for someone to catch my dinner...i prefer to go to a restaurant where its already caught :p

Morning Ladies:wave:
Can't believe how quiet it was on here last night compared to other nights....except for you dandybrush:lol::hugs:

What's everyone upto this morning? Did you all enjoy your friday night activities? Wispy I hope the work shifts go quickly hun:hugs:

TCC....Did you ever see the film Step Up? Apparently he's in that as well....and that's where he met his wife. Might have to search for films with Mr Tatum in...:cloud9::haha:
oh i know who you're talking about loved that movie and dear john though i didnt like the ending though :/ i hated how she settled for that dying guy stupid girl...
I so completely agree....uh hello....what was she playing at???:dohh::rofl: Really sweet thou the way that he gave them his dad's stamp money:awww::lol:

Well ladies the niggly pains are the same on and off but I'm not sure if I jinxed myself yesterday by saying no sign of spotting. I had light pink on the loo paper just before I went to bed and very light brown this morning.....I've got everything crossed it maybe implantation spotting but I dunno...:shrug:
SBB you seemed to have quite a bit of spotting in your LP...do you mind me asking what was it like hun?

Well off to grab some brekkie and will be back.....:hugs:

Good morning ladies :hugs:

Weshie :hi: It could be implantation bleeding. I have never had this before so i dont really now alot about it. :growlmad:
What are you up to today ? Im off round my mums for brekie in a bit and then home to tackle my ironing pile :growlmad: I thought we would have a relaxing day around the house. :hugs: xxx

hi girls im thinking of getting maca to give it a try we are going to be doing the smep and i am using softcups plus taking two vitamins from hollard and barret and theyve helped my AF go from 7+ to 4 and half days which is brilliant and it was alot less messy sorry if tmi & we are using CB digital ov tests too. we didnt get pregnant last month because we missed ov time :( we got there to late due to using the line tests i cant make them out

Good morning maca chicks, how are you all doing :flower:?

The sun is shining, I'm picking up my new car at lunchtime AND after some advice about my chart from a lady on the CBFM thread I'm showing ovulation CD17 which is exactly when I'd expected it :happydance::happydance:.

I took my original low temps at 5am (which is an hour earlier!) then re-took them at 6am my usual time and got the higher temps. I didn't realise it made such a difference, but it does :dohh:. I was panicking that I hadn't Ov at all, cos everything I was feeling was the same as every month so was starting to wonder if I'd ever ovulated!

Its all good in the hood, had a high temp this morning too WAHOO!! So i want your voodoo help girls to KEEP MY SPOTTING AWAY!!!! last month it was from 2dpo, but its usually from 5/6dpo! Also I'm hoping for a longer than 9 day LP even that will put me on :cloud9:

Welshie - sorry about the spotting hun! My pre-af spotting is like a light rusty tan colour. I get a spot or two in the morning then nothing for the day, as it gets closer to AF it turns a really dark brown (sorry tmi girls, hope your not eating brekkie :rofl:)

Never - another day closer.......:hugs:

ttc - I hope your offer of us all coming to your island with our bumps is still on, after seeing your pictures I want to get that bump even more :rofl:

Kel - my eeeeek mayo soulie, how are the thunderstorms now hun? Hope they've cleared :thumbup:!

Sparkle - awwww still feeling happy about your :bfp: I'm sending masses of sticky dust!! Hope jack helps out with the ironing today :rofl:

Whit and dandy :wave::wave:

SBB - hope your not feeling :sick:

mummyl - maca is a fertility booster, and for me has helped my pms and af loads! Got OH on it too :thumbup:

good morning ladies!

:witch: got me during the night, yay. so i'm CD1 today. i'm on track, but i ovulated a day later this cycle so it made my cycle longer. DH and i see each other 23 june - 30 june and right now o is predicted for 1 july if i stay on track. yikes.

linny - a new car? heck yes girl that's awesome! i want a car in general, hehe. spitting stay away from linny! :gun:

sparkle - still so happy for you. hope you have a relaxing day. any symptoms yet?

dandy - i don't know anything about vitex, my cycles are pretty regular, but just wanted to say good luck. i love the effects of maca. i don't have the back aches, sore b's, or aches that i usually have.

welsh - fingers crossed it's implantation bleeding hun. that would rock!

mummy - welcome. i'm hoping maca does wonders for you! i highly suggest the cb digis. they are my favorite ov tests.

kel - hope you had a good night out mama!

SBB - hope you have a relaxing weekend girl :)

everyone else - HAVE A GREAT DAY!

i'm in the 30's now on the countdown to see DH.. :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->