Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Morning Linny:hi:

Bet your excited about picking your car up later:yipee:

I've chart stalked and as the temps are....:wohoo: for O!!! Just be careful about recording temps where you've only had the hour's sleep inbetween 5 and 6....really you are supposed to have 3 or more consecutive unbroken hours for the temps to be accurate.

I'm actually ok with the spotting....it's not like my normal pre-af spot used to be...well not at the moment anyhow:thumbup:

Sparkle....hope you had a yummy brekkie at your mum's are you still going to do sw?
Not much planned for here either really today....maybe off to the beach later with Callum and Poppy....:shrug:

Never - morning chick! You have a great shot, its like fate really that of all the times in that month you'd get to see him its at your most fertile :happydance::happydance: PMA PMA PMA!!!

You'll be getting lots of :sex: right up to the big 'O', plus you might move back a day next month anyway! Either way, i can't wait to say :test::test: ha ha! here's a bit of early :dust:

Dandy - I took vitex for around 9 weeks as after coming off BC i was so irregular. Everyone is different but it wasn't right for me, I wanted it to increase my LP (which it did the first month but not the second!) but it pushed my ovulation from CD20 to CD23 both months. Its worth a shot I think, cos its only trial and error that will help you find the right cocktail for you :hugs:

Sorry Never...we must have been typing at the same time....Morning Lovely and :wohoo: for the :witch:....:yipee::winkwink:.....Or should I say :happydance: for regular cycles....feel so mean wishing the witch on you babe:dohh::lol:

Welcome to the madhouse Mummylou....These girls are the best:thumbup:

haha welsh, have you ever noticed we always post at the same time? it's quite funny. oh don't feel bad. she isn't too bad this cycle thanks to the maca! came on pretty heavy last night though, i was surprised. hehe.

linny - thank you for all the PMA girl. i need it!

Morning Linny:hi:

Bet your excited about picking your car up later:yipee:

I've chart stalked and as the temps are....:wohoo: for O!!! Just be careful about recording temps where you've only had the hour's sleep inbetween 5 and 6....really you are supposed to have 3 or more consecutive unbroken hours for the temps to be accurate.

I'm actually ok with the spotting....it's not like my normal pre-af spot used to be...well not at the moment anyhow:thumbup:

Sparkle....hope you had a yummy brekkie at your mum's are you still going to do sw?
Not much planned for here either really today....maybe off to the beach later with Callum and Poppy....:shrug:

Thanks for the advice Welsh hun :hugs:! I thought that too which is why I took the first temp originally. I asked on the CBFM thread just to see if anyone had had contradictions and one of the girls said like you its possibe that i geared up to ovulate but didn't :cry: or that my restless sleep the last few nights may not have given accurate readings.

She said FF says to use the temp thats the closest to your normal time so i used the other temps and this morning with my high it showed ovulation at CD17 which from my normal body signs seemed right! I guess time will tell, I'l prob just right this month off in my head anyway :cry:

Not sure whether to carry on with the soy again next month, if i did ovulate CD17 then that'l make it the earliest ovulation EVER!!!

Oh God hun....We are so not writing this cycle off for you!!!!.....C'mon now PMA, PMA, PMA!....and a worldful of :dust:!!

Tbh hun I don't know what the right answer is for temps when there has only been an hour's sleep. I know in the past I've checked the temperature corrector out and for me it's usually spot on going from previous cycle shapes...as wonky as my cycles are my temps have been fairly ok. Maybe check that out just to see how it compares????? I wouldn't worry too much thou as the temps as they are are tying in with other fertility signs hun which is the most important:thumbup:.....Remember PMA PMA PMA....I'll keep it for you!:hugs:

:lol: Never, we do don't we!
I'm glad she's not too bad thou hun:hugs:
When are you starting your royal jelly? What is that supposed to help with?

Have you noticed that the psychic thread from last night and the jenny renny ones have disappeared?!....:shrug:

Thanks welsh :hugs: You girls are the best!! I'l stick with the PMA then :happydance:

I won't get ANY :sex: for the next few days so I'll have to hope i ovulated earlier. Poor OH has worked his bum off all week, done overtime today but come home with a stinking cold and cough!! On no........MAN FLU!!!!!!

Never - yeah what is royal jelly?

Awww bless you Linny having to nurse a MAN FLU patient....:shock:....You will be in my thoughts hun and remember if counting to ten doesn't work.....do it backwards and then come on here:lol:

I'm sure all your bases are covered now sweets:winkwink:....won't be long and we'll be screaming :test: at you....:yipee:

LOL I shall bear that in mind!!!

EDIT - Its already started. OH just looked across at me and said 'am I dying?'.......I mean seriously! Its a chuffin cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey welsh - i've been taking the royal jelly for two weeks now in the capsule form. however, i just got in the jelly form of royall jelly & bee pollen. heard it works wonders. here is what is the best explanation i have seen for it yet.

" The main benefits that I found is it restores and rejuvenates tired or aging sex glands in both male and female. This is because it contains natural hormonal substances that stimulate and nourish the reproductive system. It also can stimulate ovarian function and increase the biological value of the egg and can significantly improve sperm production in men. Although, because it can help regulate your hormones... that might naturally help the implantation."

Morning ladies!

Right i'm just popping in quickly because I am doing stuff in the garden today as it's quite a nice day :D
making a light I will post a piccie when it's done (prob in about a year!) I have to spray paint loads of stuff so doing it outside...

Anyway haven't had time to read all the posts as I think it may take about an hour!!

Welshie - my spotting (I'm gonna guess the days) was about 7dpo I had red blood, when I was checking my cervix.. It never 'came out' though... Then I had the same about 10 and 14 dpo. But every day in between I had brown spotting... Fingers crossed hun I so hope it is implantation! I also had pains that came before the blood, like sharp pulling pains... Quite low down.

Sparkle - did you do another test today? So exciting! Did you work out your due date?

Linny I'm glad ff has give you your crosshairs...

Never glad af got you but we'll be beating her away for you this cycle :D

Kell are you on yet? I will stalk your chart too :D

I know i've missed loads of people sorry, will be back on later

X x x x

Sorry never it won't be this cycle he's home will it? Well we'll beat the witch away the one after that!

X x x

haha no big deal sbb :shrug: it's the end of june i see him, so you are right. next cycle! eeeeek!

Thanks SBB hun....I'm feeling really rather hopeful at the mo...but she'll probably turn up:dohh:

And we'll definately beat that :witch: away from you Never:winkwink:....Beat her away then when at a safe distance lock her up and burn her broomstick....:lol:....She'll Never get to you with your Maca girls on gaurd!! :lol:

Welshie I will keep everything crossed for you... Would be amazing if you get your bfp :D when will you give in and test?!
X x x

Morning ladies.... :)

another temp rise :yipee: and if you take this month and just move it over to March it is almost identical.. I am so happy :) I am bascially 1 week behind the month of March

SBB have a great time in the garden BUT please no spray painting love.... NO NO NO not while you are PG.. unless you have a mask on

Welshie FX that is IB.. I never had that with either pregnancies, so I dunno :shrug:

Never sooooooooo glad she was right on time for you- now next month NO STRESSING OUT or anything... we want you to O properly and get it ALLLLLL bedazzled up... :)

Linny new car GOSH I need one sooo bad.. I still drive around in my.. you ready... 1996 Galant.. the thing only has 52,000 miles on it but she's old..... I really want a Jeep but don't think it to baby friendly.. :lol: so either I am gonna get a Jeep Liberty, Jeep Patriot, or the Chevy Equinox.. Hubby has the Chevy Trailblazer and I do like it...

Sparkle- still al bedazzled up my friend??? SO SO SO happy for you :)

TTC how was the boat last nite--- it must be horrible though during hurricane season, yes no???? do you come back to the main land when one is about?

Whit---- morning sweetie... I meant to tell you I was looking thru the have you picked your baby name yet thread and saw you have Logan... I frigin LOVE Logan but Jeff said NO... grrrrr

gosh I KNOW I am forgetting someone.. I HAVE to get my coffee I am in a bit of a fog this morning., wasn't a late nite (home by 10pm)

:happydance: yay for the temp rise :D

No fumes for me, I hold my breath with a jumper over my face, spray quickly then run away!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->