Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

missdanni - hi! how are you? i get my maca off of amazon.com. i think the other girls missed your question, and once they see it, i'm sure they will chime in on some good places to buy as well.

kelster - :yipee: i'm jumping for joy over here for you girl! let's both hope for june conceptions here girl, that is, if you don't get one this month. eeek. :dust: i will try my best to not stress next month. any ideas on how not to? hehe

sbb - have a great time in the garden. i'm sure you will take all of the best precautions for your little bean.

Hello ladies

Welcome mummy lou :hugs: I used the CB smiley face ones this time so that i couldn't get it wrong lol.

:rofl::rofl: Linny, jack dee and ironing :rofl: im not even sure he knows where we keep it. Purhaps if i attched a pair of double d's to it he might iron all the time :rofl: What car are you getting ? I love getting a new car jack dee is obsesed with new cars. we get a new one at least once every six months lol Poor you a man with a cold. No dought it will be flu by the morning and he will loose the ability to do anything lol

Never :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: everything is going to work out perfect, i just know it will. Not long now :happydance::happydance: No symptoms yet :growlmad: Im a little bit off food and have the most awful backache but not much to report :growlmad:

Welsh, im going to carry on the sw through out the pregnancy. I need to be a little sensible about my weight as i had SPD in my last pregnancy so to much weight and there will be to much pressure on my pelvis. Wow you live near a beach :happydance:. Where abouts in wales are you ?

SBB , i havn't tested again today. I thought i might wait until monday or tuesday and see if it's any darker. I think the baby will be due 24/26th january, so not too much after you :happydance::happydance:
Be carefull in the garden :hugs:

Good morning kel, Thanks im still a little shocked at the moment :dohh: I'm so worried that if i let myself belive it, it may go away. Silly i know and i'm trying to have PMA honnest i am :blush:. I don't think im going to allow myself to become excited until the first 12 weeks have passed. Maybe then i will relax :thumbup: Enjot your day :hugs: Whoo hoo for the temp rise xxx

Enjoy your afternoon maca ladies :hugs:

Morning Ladies:wave:
Can't believe how quiet it was on here last night compared to other nights....except for you dandybrush:lol::hugs:

What's everyone upto this morning? Did you all enjoy your friday night activities? Wispy I hope the work shifts go quickly hun:hugs:

TCC....Did you ever see the film Step Up? Apparently he's in that as well....and that's where he met his wife. Might have to search for films with Mr Tatum in...:cloud9::haha:
oh i know who you're talking about loved that movie and dear john though i didnt like the ending though :/ i hated how she settled for that dying guy stupid girl...
I so completely agree....uh hello....what was she playing at???:dohh::rofl: Really sweet thou the way that he gave them his dad's stamp money:awww::lol:

Well off to grab some brekkie and will be back.....:hugs:

Good morning maca chicks, how are you all doing :flower:?

Whit and dandy :wave::wave:

SBB - hope your not feeling :sick:

mummyl - maca is a fertility booster, and for me has helped my pms and af loads! Got OH on it too :thumbup:

Morning Linny:hi:

Bet your excited about picking your car up later:yipee:

I've chart stalked and as the temps are....:wohoo: for O!!! Just be careful about recording temps where you've only had the hour's sleep inbetween 5 and 6....really you are supposed to have 3 or more consecutive unbroken hours for the temps to be accurate.

I'm actually ok with the spotting....it's not like my normal pre-af spot used to be...well not at the moment anyhow:thumbup:

Sparkle....hope you had a yummy brekkie at your mum's are you still going to do sw?
Not much planned for here either really today....maybe off to the beach later with Callum and Poppy....:shrug:

haha i wasnt real busy on here just catching up :coffee:

:wave: hello back

I'm thinking about starting on macca too..what does everyone think? or should i be going to see my dr before i take up anything else? im confused when everyone talks about short LP and too much or not enough progesterone...but i dont think ill look into that until im a bit more regular... i think

I think i have the beginning of sore nipples...or i could be imagining it as i squeeze them every night lately to check :blush: but that normally means AF is on the way...i wonder if it would have happened without the vitex...but im 2 days in on vitex and it looks like things are a changing :happydance:

also i've been waking up at about 3 am and i take my temps then and use them...that will work hey? cause the next time i wake up is normally around 5-7 am and i dont sleep solidly till then anyways

Kel....:wohoo: I'm so glad your cycle has got itself ship-shape so quickly....Oh Boy....Look out Jeff next cycle:winkwink::yipee::hugs:

Never...that RJ sounds like fab stuff hun:thumbup:

Sparkle....That's fab that you're still going to do sw...I was looking at my sig earlier thinking hmmm...it looks a bit odd stalking special preggo friend sparkle and losing lbs with sparkle...:dohh:....but we know what it's all about it:winkwink::hugs:
I don't live too far from Cardiff hun and the nearest beach is about 45mins away....or 1hr 45mins from the GORGEOUS Pembrokeshire coastline...it's what retirement plans are made of:lol:

:help:....me girls!....I'm feeling very weak....and there's two evil ic hpt's that are calling down the stairs to me.....come test....come test....!!!!!
I'm being silly it would be way to early I'm sure....9dpo....I mean how many realistically get a result then....:wacko: Interestingly thou I was looking on www.countdowntopregnancy.com and it would seem that maybe late afternoon wee if held for a few hours maybe better than fmu.....:yipee:....two decent testing times a day....:yipee::lol:

Dandy - I took vitex for around 9 weeks as after coming off BC i was so irregular. Everyone is different but it wasn't right for me, I wanted it to increase my LP (which it did the first month but not the second!) but it pushed my ovulation from CD20 to CD23 both months. Its worth a shot I think, cos its only trial and error that will help you find the right cocktail for you :hugs:

yeah well considering i was only getting AF every second month...i think anything earlier than that and ill stay on the vitex for now... really hoping to see an improvement soon :-k

LOL I shall bear that in mind!!!

EDIT - Its already started. OH just looked across at me and said 'am I dying?'.......I mean seriously! Its a chuffin cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats funny hope the man cold clears up for you soon...my OH hardly ever gets sick...but i am expected to look after him completely when he does lol

Hello ladies

:rofl::rofl: Linny, jack dee and ironing :rofl: im not even sure he knows where we keep it. Purhaps if i attched a pair of double d's to it he might iron all the time :rofl: What car are you getting ? I love getting a new car jack dee is obsesed with new cars. we get a new one at least once every six months lol Poor you a man with a cold. No dought it will be flu by the morning and he will loose the ability to do anything lol

Never :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: everything is going to work out perfect, i just know it will. Not long now :happydance::happydance: No symptoms yet :growlmad: Im a little bit off food and have the most awful backache but not much to report :growlmad:

Good morning kel, Thanks im still a little shocked at the moment :dohh: I'm so worried that if i let myself belive it, it may go away. Silly i know and i'm trying to have PMA honnest i am :blush:. I don't think im going to allow myself to become excited until the first 12 weeks have passed. Maybe then i will relax :thumbup: Enjot your day :hugs: Whoo hoo for the temp rise xxx

Enjoy your afternoon maca ladies :hugs:

My OH doesnt know where our ironing board lives...

looking forward to hearing about you preg as it goes on sparkle :thumbup:

:happydance: yay for the temp rise :D

No fumes for me, I hold my breath with a jumper over my face, spray quickly then run away!

X x x

well ooohhh ok, I'll let is slide this time

I've stopped now kel, I only did 2 quick bits today I'll make my sis or OH do it now that you've told me off :D

Welshie I think you need to wait until 10dpo AT LEAST because it will take 3-6 days after implantation to get a +ve... :D

X x x

SBB.....Callum has just spotted your avatar....:lol:...He found it very funny:lol:

I will hold out hun until tomorrow afternoon....I've just been on superdrug website and they have FRER for BOGOF!!!.....Bargain!....might head there shortly and pick up a couple of packs:thumbup:

Ha ha bless him!

Get some superdrug tests while you're there because they're really good too

X x x

I didn't tell you off, just being a concerned gal over here :rofl: mucho love :)

Welshie yep can you wait til tomorrow (even though I would LOVE to see today's results) hee hee

Never- June maybe June.. :winkwink: that actually would give my Jenny reading correct if I did though :lol: seh gave me a

Sparkle the symptons will come with time babe- you are still so early and test again tomorrow PLEASE :)

Dandy- stick with the Vitex and see what it does- it may take up to 3 months to work so don't get discouraged if it doesn't work right away :)

ohh I sooo got a positive OPK this morning.. whoooaaa .. I am seriously just SOO thrilled to see this due my forever irregular cycles

GOOD MORNING GALS!!!!!!:hugs:

Hope everyone had a wonderful friday night. It's nice and sunny here today, so I've finally let my pooch out to roll around in the grass. DH may not be so happy I did that since he just gave her a bath the other day...:smug:

Welshie- fx'd love! do you hear the :test: monster calling you?? well, whatever you decide...we are all anxiously waiting with you :hugs:

SBB- i Have a question for you about the clomid- yesterday I started to feel some really MILD pains in my lower abdomen....can you shed some light?
I hope your :sick: are starting to tame themselves somewhat...

Sparkle- How you feeling??

Kel- Cheeeeeeee HOOOOO!!:happydance::headspin::happydance::headspin:
Glad to see that things have leveled themselves out and you not have to wait 100 whole days to O again....hopefully the weekend won't be too dredful with your hubby gone for the weekend:hugs:

Linny- excited for you and a new Vroomm vVrooOom car! we have been LOOKING for a new car, but have decided to hold off until we actually got pregnant. we both drive two door cars and they aren't so ideal for slinging car seats in and out of the backseats.....I've already got my eye on one...but we'll see.

Never- that is great timing if you O as scheduled next month, you're just gonna have to load up on your DH ammo while you're together. Hahaha...wouldn't that be great if we could bottle up the stuff for when our men aren't available at "those times" :loopy:

:wave: welcome mummy!!

I know kell I appreciate it :hugs:
So happy you've got your opk :happydance:

Delia I'm not sure about that Hun... I don't really remember although I always get a few pains down there so I probably wouldn't have thought anything of it.... Sorry I realise that's not v helpful :shrug: hopefully it's just the clomid getting your body gearing up!

X x x

I know kell I appreciate it :hugs:
So happy you've got your opk :happydance:

Delia I'm not sure about that Hun... I don't really remember although I always get a few pains down there so I probably wouldn't have thought anything of it.... Sorry I realise that's not v helpful :shrug: hopefully it's just the clomid getting your body gearing up!

X x x

its quite alright! thank you, though! its funny how i never used to pay attention and then around the time of my last pg and since then- i notice every twinge. I know we always say we don't wanna jinx anything, but I just have this REALLY good gut feeling this cycle...I just have to have faith that things will happen when they are supposed to!

Hey Delia girl... :) ha ha bout the doggie rolling around outside..... after a bath.. mine just went for a ride with daddy :)

I know EXACTLY what you mean about noticing things now.. I NEVER paid attention to it before now..

I see you got your siggy all straigthen out now.. look purdy.. :)

Wahoooo kel, thats so ace!!! So happy things have settled down much quicker than last time :happydance:!! Ooh maybe jenny is onto something with all our predictions.......:cloud9: Apart from you Never, we want Gail for that one!!

Oooh I'm so excited bout my car. Its my first one, even though I actually passed my test four years ago!! Its a teeny tiny one, a Ford Ka. Poor OH and his man flu had to come out with me for a spin cos I haven't driven since I passed either! Apparently I was helping him sweat it out cos I worried him so much :rofl::rofl: I felt like a learner all over again, stupid gears :dohh: I could never see me driving a big four by four!

Hey Del hun :coolio: hmmm you've just got me thinking about the fact that i have just bought a two door :dohh: Prob not the smartest move for a baby car seat!!!!

Welshie :test::test::test: :dust::dust:

Sparkle :rofl:I think you should try the DD bra, pop it on the ironing board, around the cooker, maybe above the sink and take the day off! A nice relaxing day of rest, thats what I say :hugs:

LOL I am listening to to my XM satellite radio and this song just came on and I thought it was just so fitting for us.. LOL

Afternoon Delight
The Starland Vocal Band

Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight
gonna grab some afternoon delight.
My motto's always been; when it's right, it's right.
Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night.
When everything's a little clearer in the light of day.
And you know the night is always gonna be there any way.

Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight.

Thinkin' of you's workin' up my appetite
looking forward to a little afternoon delight.
Rubbin' sticks and stones together makes the sparks ingite
and the thought of rubbin' you is getting so exciting.

Started out this morning feeling so polite
I always though a fish could not be caught who wouldn't bite
But you've got some bait a waitin' and I think I might try nibbling
a little afternoon delight.

Please be waiting for me baby when I come around.
We could make a lot of lovin' 'for the sun goes down.

Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight

Linny YAY on the new car... I love the big 4 by 4's..... I hate being down so low and need that big car... that's why I want the jeep... :)

yes- got my siggy on ....but im not done. that was a test run. you don't even want to know how long it took me to do that.

hubby said- god- its so plain. howcome you don't have any banners or anything? :bike: i mean, REALLY? butt head....

Linny- i never even gave that a thought until my mom said it to me....AFTER i bought it... :dohh:

Welsh, Step away from the tests girl. You know it makes sence :dohh: It's only a few more days lol
I love cardiff. I have taken my middle daughter to watch the brats live there and of course done a little shopping he he.
I have never been to a beach there though :nope:. I asked DH to take me to barry island a few weeks back and he refused, he said i only wanted to go because i'd been watching gavin and stacy :growlmad:

Kel, :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: kel got a pos OPK :happydance::happydance: I don't have any tests here for the morning :growlmad: I will pop out tomorrow and grab some from boots lol Sod it i will jump in my car now and go to super drug see you in a while :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Sorry ladies will finish my post when i get back. I have to go to super drug lol

umm what is cardiff??? :lol:

ok ladies- (non pregnant ones- sorry not offend ya SBB and Sparkle hee hee)--

but

listen up

everyone must have PG tests at home at all times.... :rofl: don't want to hear- ohhh I don't have any around, gotta go get some.... and we have got a few of you getting ready to take those tests.....and you kow it kills us not to know ....

:rofl:

so eveyone pledge to have AT LEAST 5 PG TESTS in the house at all times.... LOL LOL LOL

Kell that sounds fair enough!!

Cardiff is in Wales, where Welshie lives :D they have great accents!

X x x

Kell that sounds fair enough!!

Cardiff is in Wales, where Welshie lives :D they have great accents!

X x x

ok okey dokey but ya still have me confused... Wales is in Great Britian rigth? Is it like our states? Like I live in New Jersey but in the town of South Bound Brook (hee hee now you know why I laugh at your board name SBB- told ya same at the intials to the town I live in)

kay off to eat lunch, Jeff got came home with some subs... YUMMY pepperoni and provolone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->