Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

haha kel can i take your pledge in june? because there is no need for me to have them now other than wasting them haha

Oh you guys make me laugh!!!!:rofl:

Kel if you look at the UK...it's made up of 3 countries....England, Scotland and Wales (the bit that looks like a pig's head:dohh:).
Cardiff is the Capital City of Wales.

SBB....you cheeky girl:lol::tease:....It's a good job I'm an English Rose living in Wales...with no funny accent:winkwink:....althou there's nothing wrong with a sh-ow-wah....:shower: for translation:rofl:

And just wanted to say....Kel I hear you hun re the tests.....I have 4 Superdrug early tests, 4 FRER and 2 CB digi with conception indicators and 2 ic hpt.....God I'm a good girl:winkwink:

Lol welsh I wasn't actually taking the piss I genuinely love the Welsh accent! And I'm pretty good at doing a welsh accent too :D

well done on being so prepared with all your tests! Never you have to stock up before your DH visits!

X x x

I've found a picture of Wales for you Kel...
wales.jpg

See it looks like a pig's head:lol: Cardiff is right down the bottom on the right hand sideof the pig's chin before it connects to it's neck....not sure how big the pic gets if you click on it:dohh:
*EDIT*...Oh dear it doesn't get bigger:dohh:....

Lol welsh I wasn't actually taking the piss I genuinely love the Welsh accent! And I'm pretty good at doing a welsh accent too :D

X x x

Hmmm....all I'm gonna say is it depends what part the accent comes from:lol:
It took me ages to be able to understand some of my patients when I first went out into clinical training whilst at uni....it was so strong and they talked so fast....I ended up lip reading most of the time:dohh::rofl:

thanks welshie. it gets really hard sometimes, and i think when :witch: hits me my hormones go all out of wack and then i get homesick. it stinks being a million miles away from my entire family and all of my best friends and my support system. DH has been home tons and is even getting to go home next week, but me..it's been almost a year since i've been home :(

Aww Babe....there's another support system here for you sweets....one that is fast growing to be like the Waltons....:lol:
How come you haven't been allowed home in all that time....have you got a trip planned something to focus on?:hugs:

hey welshie, i am so glad that i have you girls! the waltons :rofl: seriously, if i didn't have ya'll to talk to, don't know what i would do.

well, we only get 2.5 days of leave a month so about 30 days a year. i just have not had enough leave saved up to go home just yet. a trip to the states i want to at least make last a month and right now i have like 14 days of leave or so. i'm hoping to go on my husband's r&r in september/october. i just really really miss my best friends and my old life. granted, i know i made a decision to grow up, but i really miss the carefree i used to have. ugh. being a grown up sucks :cry: the army is not for the faint hearted that's for sure. :(

Kel if you look at the UK...it's made up of 3 countries....England, Scotland and Wales (the bit that looks like a pig's head).
Cardiff is the Capital City of Wales

see I learn something new everyday.. thank you for straighten me out... LOL as bad as this sounds.. I seriously thought Ireland was past England if you were coming from the US.. I have no idea why... that was a BIG ARSE DUH on me... lol

glad you stocked up my dear..... I will be soon, gonna get my 50 IC off ebay again.. I gave more then half to my SIL.. and well I'll let her keep them....

Never so sorry sweetie you are homesick.... :hugs: I know what ya mean, when Jeff was stationed in Hawaii, I was VERY lonely and very homesick, I had no friends and when he was out in the fields YEAH umm hmmm horrible.......you are ok for June hun, but PLEASE make sure you are stocked up.. LOL

SBB how's your day going?

I'd say make Sept/Oct a date babe....and look forward to it, plan it....get a ticker for it if necessary....you are going to have a fab autumn vacation:winkwink::hugs:
Until then we'll help keep that cheeky smile on your face:hugs::winkwink::flow::kiss:

i'm hoping to have a little bump then, that would be awesome and then i could tell my family i'm preggo! ok i will do my best to destress right now, hehe. thank you for calming me welshie. i'm thinking i'm going to play wii at a friend's house tonight and have some beers so during this af.

HI everyone, just been trying to catch up on all the posts...there's been so many and I only last looked on here last night! Hope you're all well. I've just had my 2nd day of Maca and upped the amount to 2000mg per day...have to say i've been full of energy and feeling great. OH is taking it too which i'm really pleased about.

Well i'm enjoying a glass of wine while I still can and having a chilled evening at home.

Oh just a quick question, can anyone tell me if you have to stop taking Maca when you are pregnant?

Aww never! :hugs: We are all rooting for you!

Kel- that bbt works awesome, I love it!!

How is everyone else doing? Good I hope. I've had a weird couple of days, not feeling very talkative lately. Hope I get past this funk soon! :hugs: to all

i hope you get past it too whit! i miss you!

yazzy - glad the maca is working great. i think sbb said that it is safe to take during pregnancy, but i will wait for an answer from her before you quote me on that hehe.

kel - i'm so stoked for your pos OPK girl!

Just wanted to pop on here and say "HELLO!!!" I'm going to go back to bed have to get up in a couple of hours to get ready for work....again. It was a good night though. Took care of two little ones. Work can be kinda depressing for me though, I work in the NICU with mostly premature babies, if a bigger baby is up there it's because they are sick. So, I see too much sadness and sad mommies. NEway! I do get to see amazing miracles happen and happy mommies when they get to hold their little ones for the first time and when they finally go home.

I am supposed to "O" sometime in the next few days. I should go pee on my OPK but since I am working all nights this weekend it makes BD difficult to time. Usually my kids are all awake when I get home from work because they are all getting ready to leave and go have fun while I'm getting ready to go to bed. I am hoping no "O" until Monday at least....fx!

Welshie: Hope it's a BFP for you!!!!! (FX and prayers going out)

Take care all and Mummy, I buy my maca and my local health food store. They didn't have very much organic maca and I bought all they had and it was more expensive than buying it online. I may buy online next time.

Oh, and "GOODNIGHT JOHNBOY!" heehee:)

hey welsh - i've been taking the royal jelly for two weeks now in the capsule form. however, i just got in the jelly form of royall jelly & bee pollen. heard it works wonders. here is what is the best explanation i have seen for it yet.

" The main benefits that I found is it restores and rejuvenates tired or aging sex glands in both male and female. This is because it contains natural hormonal substances that stimulate and nourish the reproductive system. It also can stimulate ovarian function and increase the biological value of the egg and can significantly improve sperm production in men. Although, because it can help regulate your hormones... that might naturally help the implantation."

girls i'm homesick! :cry:

OOh never hope your homesickness does not last long, I remember when I was in Australia I was so homesick after my DD was born I hoped it would fade it did then it cam back with a bang. hence why we are back in Ireland sending you big hugs:hugs:
I took Bee pollen before don't take it in the evening, it bost your energy :flower: after reading that information on royal Jelly I may give that a go as well.

Kel note to self buy tests for when I'm back on the TTC wagon :thumbup:

In case I haven't said it already thank you so much for all the kind words when I was down, see its cd4 and Im only feeling ok now. but not temping and going to get my self sorted first.
I am feeling some maca benefits lol I like :sex: but sadly I have to wait :cry:
I have noticed hardly any cramps and a very light AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back