Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

hey celtic! i'm not too far behind you girl, CD1 today. glad to hear that your symptoms are not bad, that must be the maca, because mine aren't either.

i am very home sick, and i'm sure once i get to visit home, i will be all better. but since it's almost been a year - i'm a wreck. it stinks more when DH gets to go home and i have to hear about it. makes me sooo jealous!

i've read of a lot of things causing trouble sleeping if taken in the PM, and it seems as no matter what i take..i still knock out. it's one of the perks of being in the army. we learned to sleep and adapt in any environment. if you put me in a classroom and talk for longer than 5 minutes i'm already nodding off. no matter how much sleep i get, haha.

:hugs: celtic!!! and lots and lots and lots of PMA!

hey celtic! i'm not too far behind you girl, CD1 today. glad to hear that your symptoms are not bad, that must be the maca, because mine aren't either.

i am very home sick, and I'm sure once i get to visit home, i will be all better. but since it's almost been a year - I'm a wreck. it stinks more when DH gets to go home and i have to hear about it. makes me sooo jealous!

I've read of a lot of things causing trouble sleeping if taken in the PM, and it seems as no matter what i take..i still knock out. it's one of the perks of being in the army. we learned to sleep and adapt in any environment. if you put me in a classroom and talk for longer than 5 minutes i'm already nodding off. no matter how much sleep i get, haha.

:hugs: celtic!!! and lots and lots and lots of PMA!

AHH thanks pet, hope that home sickness eases to a bearable feeling I hate when you are wishing time away. at least with a visit with DH in June something to break the time away. how long will you be stationed in Germany I thought it was about 6 to 9 months abroad at a time but forgive my ignorance. if you don't mind me asking what will happen when you are pregnant as I'm hoping for a BFP in June for you :flower: will you be able to go home and have the baby maternity leave like.

I say you are wrecked, being so active all day long, guess when your sitting down all day it would have that effect. I loved beepollen I never knew it was good for TTC might just have to get some now, my list of supplements is growing by the minute!! LOL

hey celtic! i'm stationed in germany for 3 years. married tours are 3 years, single are 2. wish it was only months! when i become pregnant, since we are dual military, they will more than likely give me the option to chapter out of the army. however, i like my job, so haven't decided what to do yet. i do get like 6 weeks off i think, but that's it. my family will more than likely come here as opposed to vice versa.

absolutely tired when i finally get home. we all had a work in lunch of friday and half the platoon was asleep before the movie was even over. we can't even make it through a movie, mid day, how sad is that!

i'm a supplement queen to gal, no worries :) i've been having a ton of hot flashes for a while now, even before i started supplements. not sure what causes it :shrug: i've had my thyroid checked, but no luck.. hmm..

Kelster, i have bought 2 tests today. I will do one in the morning and if it's still faint i can do another one a few days after lol

Welsh, i see your all stocked up :rofl: When are you thinking of testing ? What are FRER tests are they normal pregnancy tests ?

Never, :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I wish we could all sit together and have a good natter. Just think when you wake up in the morning it will be another day closer to seeing DH :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yazzy, i have looked this up today and i found an artical that says you can carry on with maca while pregnant :hugs:

Witbit, hope you feel your normal self soon :hugs::hugs:

Celtic :hugs: Im glad you feel slightly better today :hugs::hugs:

Thanks for the info on being able to carry on taking Maca whilst pregnant. I'm wishing hard for that!

Evening Ladies:hi:

Sparkle...the FRER are the ones that First Response say you can use 5 or 6 days before the witch....they were on buy one get one free in superdrug....and the superdrug early ones were 2 double packs for £8.....Barrrrrrgain!
I'm thinking about maybe tomorrow with a superdrug one....have just seen a fab picture on FF where someone done a FRER on 11, 12, 13 & 15dpo....the progession in lines is amazing....I wanta post a pic like that!:lol:
I've been really good today hun....a completely syn free day...whoop whoop....welshrose does have willpower:bodyb::haha:
How's your day been babe? Are you testing again tomorrow morning?

Yazzy...I've definately read in a few places that it's safe to take in pregnancy....I plan to when the day comes:thumbup:

Wispy....I just wanna send you a huge hug babe for doing such an amazing job:hugs::thumbup: I had Callum at 30+4 and he spent 3.5wks in NICU which at the time felt like ages but of course it wasn't at all compared to other families. We were so very lucky with him, he had no problems at all....just in a rush to get here:dohh: I watch him racing around now and always think to myself...there was no way you were ever gonna be late!:lol:

Whit....glad you popped in sweets....:hugs:

Celtic...so pleased that you're feeling a lil better chick:hugs:

hey celtic! i'm stationed in germany for 3 years. married tours are 3 years, single are 2. wish it was only months! when i become pregnant, since we are dual military, they will more than likely give me the option to chapter out of the army. however, i like my job, so haven't decided what to do yet. i do get like 6 weeks off i think, but that's it. my family will more than likely come here as opposed to vice versa.

absolutely tired when i finally get home. we all had a work in lunch of Friday and half the platoon was asleep before the movie was even over. we can't even make it through a movie, mid day, how sad is that!

i'm a supplement queen to gal, no worries :) i've been having a ton of hot flashes for a while now, even before i started supplements. not sure what causes it :shrug: i've had my thyroid checked, but no luck.. hmm..

well that's good you have choices, believe me your whole life will turn around and you may decide you just cant leave that baby out of your site they are precious and grow so quick to quick. so you may decide to take a break or you may go back as long as you have options that's the main thing.

Oh wow must of been a slow movie LOL
I am getting mine checked wondering about a low one to be honest I wouldn't know what causing them on less it linked to OV may be!

Sparkle :flower: thank you took long enough LOL I am normally a very bright person bubbly I think the word I hate feeling down, oooh when can we see pictures can you get some up. hope that test is darker for your peace of mind tomorrow but remember a line a line :thumbup: mine stayed faint with my DD on till I was 5 weeks I think !

WelshRose right back at you :hi:

welsh - i can't wait for you to test :happydance: oh i hope i hope i hopee.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

i showered you in baby dust!

Thanks Babe....I'm to :sleep: now so I can get up in the morning and :test::haha:...FX'd

Sweetdreams all xxxx

good night! i'm off to https://1.1.1.2/bmi/i4.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/bedtime.gif too. have a good night ladies!

I'm off to work! You guys sleep well! Can't wait to peek on here in the morning to see a test Welsh...:dust: Couldn't resist getting back on here to see if anything was going on..:happydance:

Hugs to all!!!:hugs:

morning all :) i am yet again catching up :wohoo:
Dandy- stick with the Vitex and see what it does- it may take up to 3 months to work so don't get discouraged if it doesn't work right away :)

ohh I sooo got a positive OPK this morning.. whoooaaa .. I am seriously just SOO thrilled to see this due my forever irregular cycles

awesome news on your cycle :finger: Yep ok hope you dont mind if i follow your thread then :/ seeming im not on maca :angelnot: i think maybe its doing something i think AF might be on the way...though i dont want to get my hopes up

Oooh I'm so excited bout my car. Its my first one, even though I actually passed my test four years ago!! Its a teeny tiny one, a Ford Ka. Poor OH and his man flu had to come out with me for a spin cos I haven't driven since I passed either! Apparently I was helping him sweat it out cos I worried him so much :rofl::rofl: I felt like a learner all over again, stupid gears :dohh: I could never see me driving a big four by four!

Hey Del hun :coolio: hmmm you've just got me thinking about the fact that i have just bought a two door :dohh: Prob not the smartest move for a baby car seat!!!!

dude 2 doors?? :dohh: once you get used to driving more often you'll be fine haha

umm what is cardiff??? :lol:

ok ladies- (non pregnant ones- sorry not offend ya SBB and Sparkle hee hee)--

but

listen up

everyone must have PG tests at home at all times.... :rofl: don't want to hear- ohhh I don't have any around, gotta go get some.... and we have got a few of you getting ready to take those tests.....and you kow it kills us not to know ....

:rofl:

so eveyone pledge to have AT LEAST 5 PG TESTS in the house at all times.... LOL LOL LOL

....i have 1....

I've found a picture of Wales for you Kel...

See it looks like a pig's head:lol: Cardiff is right down the bottom on the right hand sideof the pig's chin before it connects to it's neck....not sure how big the pic gets if you click on it:dohh:
*EDIT*...Oh dear it doesn't get bigger:dohh:....

haha a pigs head haha :rofl: i like italy it looks like a boot...but everyone knows about that one:shhh:

thanks welshie. it gets really hard sometimes, and i think when :witch: hits me my hormones go all out of wack and then i get homesick. it stinks being a million miles away from my entire family and all of my best friends and my support system. DH has been home tons and is even getting to go home next week, but me..it's been almost a year since i've been home :(

hey welshie, i am so glad that i have you girls! the waltons :rofl: seriously, if i didn't have ya'll to talk to, don't know what i would do.

well, we only get 2.5 days of leave a month so about 30 days a year. i just have not had enough leave saved up to go home just yet. a trip to the states i want to at least make last a month and right now i have like 14 days of leave or so. i'm hoping to go on my husband's r&r in september/october. i just really really miss my best friends and my old life. granted, i know i made a decision to grow up, but i really miss the carefree i used to have. ugh. being a grown up sucks :cry: the army is not for the faint hearted that's for sure. :(

sometimes growing up does suck :/ and there is no way i could be in the army, so cudos to you for doing it, :thumbup:

Morning Girlies...:flower:

Hope everyone had a good night last night:hugs:

Sparkle...I see you down there....do you have a pic???

Well I tested and it was bfn....which I'm totally cool with as all I wanted from this cycle was to O again:thumbup:....and not forgetting it's still early. I used just a plain ol superdrug one, I'll use a FRER one on tuesday I think. Still feeling a tiny bit optamistic from looking at my chart but time will tell.

Catch you all later when you leave the land of slumber and enter the land of the living:hugs: xxxx

Good morning ladies :flower:

Welshie get up now and :test::test::test::test: pleeeeeeese :happydance:
:dust::dust::dust::dust: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have tested again this morning and it's still very faint :growlmad: but as celtic says a line is a line (thanks celtic) :hugs:

I'm off to get a new lap top this morning :happydance::happydance: so hopfully i will be able to upload some pictures tonight when its up and running :happydance::happydance:
My poor old lap top cant cope it takes about 30 minutes to warm up in the morning lol.

welsh, :hugs::hugs: good luck for the next few days :hugs: How do you feel ? I feel completely normal which is very odd to me. Im normaly throwing up before i have even tested lol. With both the girls an the MCs i just knew i felt it and felt awful from a few days before AF. They also had very strong lines. My son didn't show up for 16 weeks lol and the only symptom i really had was a bump. :hugs:

Yay for a new laptop Babe:happydance:....can't wait to feast my eyes on those tests:lol:

I'm feeling ok babe tbh. With Callum the only symptom I had before AF was increased cm and as you say a really strong feeling that I was. Then sore boobs & nipples for a couple of weeks after 6wks...that was it until he decided to come early...but it was a fab pregnancy otherwise.
I think the main thing that I have been noticing is the increased cm, the strange pains/pressure feelings low down and absolutely ice cold feet:dohh: With both the mc's I had different symptoms I had an unquenchable thirst and weeing loads with the first baby we lost back in dec'08 and then with the twins last May the most horrendous dizziness and nausea...god it was horrible. So hopefully a lack of symptoms is actually what we need:thumbup: Everyone and every pregnancy is so different thou isn't it so I guess just take it as it comes.
Were you testing from early on with your son?

What are you up to today?:hugs:

I tested from a few days past AF with my son but he would not show up. The doctors found him at 16 weeks by scan i had a positive that morning lol. They couldn't explain it he didn't even show up on the doctors blood tests. All very odd the doctor who scanned me just kept shaking his head in shock lol

I had lots of CM with all my pregnancies, but since i came off the implant in december the only CM that i get is at OV other than that i dont have any :growlmad: I was only talking to my friend about this the other day. She thought it was a little odd for me not to have any :shrug:

Well im off to get ready to shop. How about you hun what are you up to today ?

That must have been amazing hun with your son:hugs:

Not sure what we're up to today hun....lazy day by the looks at the moment.

I agree Hun Cardiff is fab for shopping....quite like Cribbs to thou:thumbup:
I've got an Aunt and Uncle that live in Pilning as well.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"