Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Morning Girlies...:flower:

Hope everyone had a good night last night:hugs:

Sparkle...I see you down there....do you have a pic???

Well I tested and it was bfn....which I'm totally cool with as all I wanted from this cycle was to O again:thumbup:....and not forgetting it's still early. I used just a plain ol superdrug one, I'll use a FRER one on tuesday I think. Still feeling a tiny bit optamistic from looking at my chart but time will tell.

Catch you all later when you leave the land of slumber and enter the land of the living:hugs: xxxx

evening all :) im about to go and organise dinner... hope you all had a good sleep.

I tested from a few days past AF with my son but he would not show up. The doctors found him at 16 weeks by scan i had a positive that morning lol. They couldn't explain it he didn't even show up on the doctors blood tests. All very odd the doctor who scanned me just kept shaking his head in shock lol

I had lots of CM with all my pregnancies, but since i came off the implant in december the only CM that i get is at OV other than that i dont have any :growlmad: I was only talking to my friend about this the other day. She thought it was a little odd for me not to have any :shrug:

Well im off to get ready to shop. How about you hun what are you up to today ?

well i get lots of cm around ovulation...(i think) and 3 days into the vitox and my cm has gotten more and sore nipples so i think AF is on the way (as sore nipples normally mean that for me)

heres a question do you think that the sore nipples mean im ovulating now? or its just related to the AF?

Well I tested and it was bfn....which I'm totally cool with as all I wanted from this cycle was to O again:thumbup:....and not forgetting it's still early. I used just a plain ol superdrug one, I'll use a FRER one on tuesday I think. Still feeling a tiny bit optamistic from looking at my chart but time will tell.

Catch you all later when you leave the land of slumber and enter the land of the living:hugs: xxxx

hey hun chart is looking good alright and it may be just to early yet to show up and esp if you have a history of that. FX but you know great that you have a clear OV as well all positive and not over yet :hugs:

Good morning ladies :flower:

Welshie get up now and :test::test::test::test: pleeeeeeese :happydance:
:dust::dust::dust::dust: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have tested again this morning and it's still very faint :growlmad: but as celtic says a line is a line (thanks celtic) :hugs:

I'm off to get a new lap top this morning :happydance::happydance: so hopfully i will be able to upload some pictures tonight when its up and running :happydance::happydance:
My poor old lap top cant cope it takes about 30 minutes to warm up in the morning lol.

Yay on new laptop my DH fixes them I could ask him what may be the problem it could be something simple and at least you have a back up.
as I said a line is a line and I know it took a while for me to see a darker line with my DD which was strange for me as with my boys it would leap off the test at me. strange the way they do that. may be this is another boy for you. :flower:

Dnadybrush it takes some reading to catch up at times LOL :flower:

Hello every one else :flower:

Morning girls, I'm still in bed half asleep I just wanted to see if you'd tested welshie :D

Sorry it was bfn but as you say it's early and at least you've ov'd!

Right I'm going back to sleep lol :D

X x x

good morning ladies! :hi:

i enjoy my weekend sleep ins soooo much. now i have to decide what i want for breakfast. hmm..

welsh - :hugs: like you said, at least you have ovulate and it's not over until the :witch: comes. could still be too early!

sparkle - that is so crazy about your son! wow! i'm glad you're still getting your :bfp: and i'm sure as time goes on the line will get stronger. enjoy the new laptop!

morning celtic! :wave:

i hope everyone else is having a good day/night, whatever you are on hehe. have a nice night at work wispy! and dandy thank you for the kudos :) enjoy your dinner! yum yum.

hey hun chart is looking good alright and it may be just to early yet to show up and esp if you have a history of that. FX but you know great that you have a clear OV as well all positive and not over yet :hugs:

Good morning ladies :flower:

Welshie get up now and :test::test::test::test: pleeeeeeese :happydance:
:dust::dust::dust::dust: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have tested again this morning and it's still very faint :growlmad: but as celtic says a line is a line (thanks celtic) :hugs:

I'm off to get a new lap top this morning :happydance::happydance: so hopfully i will be able to upload some pictures tonight when its up and running :happydance::happydance:
My poor old lap top cant cope it takes about 30 minutes to warm up in the morning lol.

Yay on new laptop my DH fixes them I could ask him what may be the problem it could be something simple and at least you have a back up.
as I said a line is a line and I know it took a while for me to see a darker line with my DD which was strange for me as with my boys it would leap off the test at me. strange the way they do that. may be this is another boy for you. :flower:

Dnadybrush it takes some reading to catch up at times LOL :flower:

Hello every one else :flower:

sure does take some reading lol :coffee:

Morning girls, I'm still in bed half asleep I just wanted to see if you'd tested welshie :D

Sorry it was bfn but as you say it's early and at least you've ov'd!

Right I'm going back to sleep lol :D

X x x

SBB yay :happydance::happydance: 8 weeks today :happydance::happydance:

Good morning never :hi:

Oh I have such a busy day it includes tons of this:laundry::dishes::iron::hangwashing::crib: and may be if Im lucky some of this :beer:

hey dandy - pizza sounds yummy! you're fixing dinner and i'm fixing breakfast, hehe.

celtic, a little of https://1.1.1.2/bmi/i4.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/beer.gif sounds amazing, haha. too bad it's sunday and tomorrow is a run day for us. i hate that!

i second celtic's :happydance: to the 8 week mark SBB!

Morning Girls....:wave:
Celtic I know the :dishes::laundry::hangwashing::iron:....Feeling well! I wish I could hire a fairy for all these things:lol: Enjoy the :beer: and have one for me to:thumbup:

Never....Oh how I wish I could have weekend lie-ins!.....Some little Pickle has only one body clock thou that works every day with out exception....6am...6:30am....Rise....1 minute later make as much noise as possible:dohh::rofl:

SBB....:happydance::dance:8wks!!:dance::happydance: I love all the little developmental info on your ticker...makes me go awww and my ovaries ping!:lol:
I can't believe you came online just to see if I'd poas:lol: Bless you and thankyou:hugs:

Dandy....Mmmmm Pizza...what toppings are you having on there?

:hug:

supreme i think, a bit of everything except olives gag i hate them

Yuck....I'm with you there babe on the olives...why people like them I have no idea:lol:

I shall keep you company and eat virtual :pizza: with you:winkwink::lol:

haha thanx welsh.. yeah i can live without the mushrooms too but i can handle them cause OH likes them

DH loves mushrooms and olives, lol. he gets to the olives and i get no mushrooms. you should see my step daughter. she will eat an entire bowl/can of olives like no tomorrow..it's crazy!

yikes thats crazy

ok pizza has changed we are getting a chicken and onion one, an all cheese one and a pepperoni yum :)

:wohoo: the first one of MIL's dog's puppies has been born....4 to go!:wohoo:

Sod's law that DH is working today and I now feel like a caged animal unable to go over because I don't think an excitable 5yr old is really needed over there:dohh:

Up to see to see if Welshie poas....

Sorry hun :( but it is early and we can wait a few more days

My temp went BACK down.. ok I am truly not getting this now...

HMMPPFFT off back to bed... with no hubby home it was wonderful sleeping last nite...

Check back soon

Hello maca lovelies how are we :dance:??

I've been a busy bee zooming around in my little car! I tell ya what though, it might be tiny but its costs s fortune to fill it up with petrol (£35 for just over half a tank :saywhat:!!) I remember driving around the states petrol was soooooooo cheap!!

Went out for an engagement thing last night for my bestie :happydance: I had to have a couple of beers, the talk around the table was just :baby: as she's pregnant! Shouldn't have really but as miss ovary may not have released an egg i can forgive myself!!

never just a big :hugs:!! It must be sooooo hard not only hardly seeing DH but to be away from all your friends and family must really suck! Your obviously very dedicated and like Welshie said, maybe plan your next triip so you can focus on that! And in those times inbetween we are here for you :hugs:

I have to say, when I was out last night with friends I thought how mad that I can open up to you ladies about how I feel and you always make me feel so much better, and I can't really to people I know. Esp now as my bestie is pregnant cos we never talk about it, so wanted to say THANKS!! You girls are the best :hugs::hugs:

Welshie - sorry for the BFN hun, but its very early days! Your symptoms sound promising so I'm sending lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: I had no idea you'd lost three babies hun, that must have been so difficult, I really hope this is it for you :hugs:

Kel - I have three tests.......to be fair with my short LP, i never get to flipping test :dohh:

Everyone else :hi:

Oh and check out my ridiculous temp!!! Its highest ever, can a couple of beers do that cos I'm not sure its affected it before, I wasn't drunk?? Also woke up at 3am for a wee (stupid bladder!!) Could it be that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->