Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

wow linny! it really did jump, gee. i had a few beers last weekend and it didn't make mine jump much at all. perhaps it could be the fact that you had to get up?

Yeah maybe it was a combo of drink and getting up!! I have to say my temps have been weird all month!!

Cute profile pic again!!

that could be true too! thanks. it's from the days i miss. kickball sundays. we would all wake up after long nights working at the bar and everyone would bring their own 30 pack and we would get drunk and compete in kickball games. it's actually it's own huge league we're i'm from. back when i could have piercings too hehe.

Awww hun!! Its pretty crappy getting older. I used to live and work in a pub and it was the best year of my life, I spent most of it :wine:, had no worries or commitments and made a great group of friends. I'l always look back at it fondly, but i knew I had to get a proper job, plus I was getting fat from all the fried food and beer :rofl:

Is that where you met DH?

I'm thinking of a new question, whats the story of how you met your DH ladies?

I esp wanna hear yours sparkle:haha: ???

Mine is very dull, It was kind of a blind date. I'd just come out of a long-term relationship and wasn't looking for anything serious. My friend had met a guy in a bar and hit it off. A month later she asked me to make a foursome with his friend and so I went along. Didn't like him at first, seemed a bit cocky and had a bad reputation, then i got to know him more and that was it. Hook......line......sinker :hugs:

hey linny!

oh yes - those were the days, but like you, i decided i had to grow up. why i couldn't just go get a job at the bank instead of joining the army - i don't know. :shrug:

i love your story. it's not dull at all, actually pretty romantic!

let's see. oct of 2007 got out of a year relationship. oct of 07 i worked at the bar and DH worked at the bar, however, we were NEVER on the same schedule so i had no idea he existed. i kept hearing from all my friends that there was a new bar back that was "sooo hot." i finally saw him and said, "yeah..he's okay" and my BFF had a huge crush on him. well, one night, i had a few too many and thought he was hot so i threw myself at him. (yeah, go me! lol!) wam bam, thank you ma'am. thought that was the end of that. but then, like a psycho, he got my name off the work schedule and text me. from there on out we "hung out/booty call" whatever you want to call it every so often. sometimes once a week, sometimes once every two weeks..ya know.about 6 months into that we decided to become a couple, and that just never worked, lol. we kept dumping each other because we didn't want to be in relationships. we were both huge partiers, flirts, drinkers, and couldn't handle the title at the moment (not to mention i had been in long relationships for years, and i was over it.) i think we both knew what was there, but we didn't want to stop what we were doing long enough to figure it out. i dumped him for the umpteenth time in march of 2009, dated another guy until april, and then never spoke to DH for about 4 months (that was really rare for us..) well end of aug of 08 he text me and we met at a bar and talked for hours and decided to work it out. sept of 08 he shipped for basic training, oct of 08 i shipped to basic training, nov of 08 he wrote me a letter proposing, and dec of 08 we got married. it was a roller coaster of emotions, for sure, and we both made soooo many mistakes..but i wouldn't change anything for the world. i found my soul mate, best friend, and everything rolled into one. long story, i know, but it really can't be explained any other way! :hugs:

OMG that is the nicest, most romantic story EVER!! The way you went back and forth, that you couldn't quite commit but couldn't let each other go either awwwwwwww!!! Its so lovely how you must have known you were destined to be together, to committ to marriage knowing your time would be few and far between!! Fate I guess, how it all worked out!!

Now all you need is that sticky sticky bean :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

thank you linny :) it didn't feel romantic at all going through all that. we both had huge walls, he had two kids already (two different women), and we both had reputations so his friends didn't like me and vice versa. it was a lot to go through. then we came home and got married, all of our friends were sooo shocked. but now they are all accepting it as something that was meant to be. he got married and then all his friends got married. it's like he was their tiny string hanging on to being single, haha. it took him about a year to realize he wasn't married adn to stop flirting with chicks or "checking them out", but he's finally there. lol THANK GOD. thanks for my :dust: girl..i'm hoping to get your :bfp: so soon hung..oh i can't wait to hear the news!!

I think its lovely. Kind of good that you were both players so you got that part of you outta your systems and are ready now to fully commit to each other :cloud9:.

My OH has ALWAYS been a player, he always gets attention from women so I find that hard.I was his first relationship in about 9 years!!
Plus this friend that originally set us up tried to get him out on singles nights (though OH was always honest with me and told me this stuff!!).

Last year he went out with him and came home with a girls number, I was devastated. He was really off his face so claims he didn't do anything. I had to make a decision to believe him and move on or kick him out. he was so adament nothing happened and i couldn't waste what we had for a hunch. ever since it's been great and he hasn't been out with this guy again.

I guess every relationship goes through these ups and downs and i think as long as your happy most of the time, its good :hugs:

it's comforting sometimes to hear that others go through the same thing. you know how when you go through something you feel like you are the only one going through it. i caught DH doing some flirting (to say the least and glad it was only FB) on facebook with a girl he grew up with, and well, let's just say his marriage flashed before his eyes and now facebook-less..he knows where the line is. haha. and let's hope i don't meet that girl when i go home :) TRUST is huge being this far apart and for so long that, like you said, you either have to pick up and move on or leave. i will never understand the women that feel they have to prey on married men. i mean, really, go get your own. and they never show interest in them until the day they are married.

Good Morning Lovley Ladies!

How is everyone this morning.??

Welshie- still holding out for you sweets!

Off to make some breakfast...

Oh I know, I mean there's PLENTY of single guys out there :ninja:

FB is the devil, OH thinks its a relationship breaker :haha:. He joined up and sent his ex flings friend requests, then told me what he'd done!!!!!! I was like :devil: have some respect for me jeesh, maybe i should look up some of mine...........next minute his FB account he deactivates :happydance:

Del :wave: How did you meet your DH??

yum yum i'm eating :icecream:

i have FB and i'm friends with all of my ex boyfriends on there, most of them are really good friends, but i don't flirt with them or any one for that matter. DH has my password and if he ever feels the need to login, he can, his on the other hand. gone! haha. ice cream sounds fab. i just heard the ice cream man a few minutes ago and thought about chasing after. :rofl:

I have FB too, and it sounds bad but I have a couple of ex's on there but I was friends with them before I met OH, plus there married now with kids and there are no feelings there.

OH on the other hand sent friend request when he was committed to me and these girls are just like skanks that he slept with. Not people he ever cared for, NOT cool by me :growlmad:

My ice cream was gorg by the way :happydance:

Morning ladies

welp did fall back asleep and slept til 8:30am... all because the PHONE RANG.. thanks hun... just go and enjoy being at Dover BOOT HEAD.. :lol:

i will never understand the women that feel they have to prey on married men

oooooooooooh DON'T even get me started with THAT comment.... a few years back DH and I had some problems and I found out TWO women that were texting my DH at all hours of the day.... one is who he worked with- or I should say worked in the courts and the two would text each other all day long.. WTF,,,,, you are working and why are you texting a SINGLE female who is known to trot after any and all the sheriff officers ???

and the other was a good friend of my sister in law (Jeff's sister) and this one Jeff's KNOWS keep me away from her because I will beat the SH*T out of her.... I found out she is KNOWN for running around with married men..... she is a SCANK HOE.. I start to shake when I have to be in her presence

the one bee-otcha (the one from work- thank god she doesn't work in the courts anymore) tried to befriend Jeff on FB,, he doesn't know I know but she did and he ignored her...

I am not friends with any ex's on FB and wouldn't want to be... it's been years since I spoke to any of them,,, I've been with Jeff for 20 years

okay anyhooooo now that my blood is boiling :rofl:

gonna go catch some rays today since it is beautiful here....

Never.. Jeff is at Dover today.. he called me a bit ago and was 50 feet from Joe Nichols.... LUCKY BOOT HEAD...

hope you all have a wonderful day

ewwwww, wow, it really is crazy to know everyone goes through things like this. when i found out about DH messaging the girl back and forth not cool stuff i thought it was like the end of the world. for real. i wanted to kill the girl. they knew each other for 15 years and she never showed any kind of interest in DH until he got married. then she messaged him "I want to rip your clothes off!" i was like whhaaaaaa... ugh.. skanks! but instead of being a nice good hubby, he decided to message her back. too bad i found it. get your own! :gun: she tried to say she didn't know he was married, but i mean, his FB said married and she also saw all of our wedding pictures at our mother in laws vet clinic. i mean c'mon dummy. she tried to say it happens a lot with young guys in the military and she is sorry that my man did this to me. (okay, it's not like he slept with her, lol, she's acting like she has him or something..) not to mention, her status was support the troops. sorry, stealing troops husband's isn't quite supporting. ok off my soap box!

i'm jealous of jeff, kel! so jealous!

Oh I know, I mean there's PLENTY of single guys out there :ninja:

FB is the devil, OH thinks its a relationship breaker :haha:. He joined up and sent his ex flings friend requests, then told me what he'd done!!!!!! I was like :devil: have some respect for me jeesh, maybe i should look up some of mine...........next minute his FB account he deactivates :happydance:

Del :wave: How did you meet your DH??

yum yum i'm eating :icecream:

we actually met online. when i first moved to texas- didn't know anyone really. I got a computer and signed onto AOL into the local city chat, really not LOOKING for anything...more so just to find out about the city- where to go, what to do etc. I didn't post any pictures, no info.. we chatted casually back and forth, then I found out he lived 10 miles away and went to the church down the street from my house. we hung out a few times ( literally)- at the time he was 18, I was 21. He was a mama's boy- so that kinda annoyed me- she was always calling to see where he was etc. and I was like HELLO? how old are you again? so, it was at least 2 months before we actually started dating. Mind you, I went on a few other dates with some other dudes but - my interest was really in DH. We had our ups and downs in the early years- we spent about 2 1/2 of them long distance ( which was the worst- and really tested us- texts, emails with other dumb poon- excuse my language ) because i moved to georgia and he stayed in tx while I finished nursing school. 12 years later, here we are. It was hard, with him being younger- like I had to tell him- cut the grass, take out the trash...etc..but he's since grown up for a lack of a better way to put it.

ok- that was a mouthful. :ninja:

hi all , i met my oh online ,, started as friends then got together but very rocky road lol.. but still together 4 yrs later lol ,,

Mmmmm kell I just ate an English muffin and it was so yummy I had to have a second one!

I'm going to get on my computer in a bit and see what you've all been chatting about all day!!

X x x

Ps I hate husband stealing skank whores too!! :haha:

i'm jealous of jeff, kel! so jealous

gentlemen start your engines.... LOL

ahhh SBB an english muffin yummy.....

such cute stories about how eveyone met thier OH....

mine is to long of a story I'll make it short

known Jeff since 7th- but were not friends or anything...started dating 2 years after we got outta HS in 1990.. went to Hawaii to visit him April of 1991..for 10 days- but those 10 days turned into a year and a half.... he said to me the day before I was to leave to go back home.. PLEASE DON'T GO so I stayed til he got out in July of 1992.. and well we got engaged in Aug of 1993 on my birthday and married Oct 22, 1994

we are 1 of 3 couples that went to school together who got married... Me and Jeff, Leann and Mario and Big Al and Jen and not one of us dated in school... LOL

ok off to sit in the sun and listen to the race...

oh such a sweet story kel! i wish i could come over and listen to the race with you and drink some beers. mmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->