Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

morning ladies! :hi: what a great idea to tell all the how i met stories linny. they are all so awesome and unique in their own ways :)

tntars06 - welcome! :wave: maca is a root/food that is consumed to increase libido and energy. it's also known to improve the quality of sperm in men as well. it can be taken in powder form and pill form (so stinky, hehe.) we all take it and love it! :)

Morning ladies, hope everyone is ok today?

I have lots to do today but will be checking in later on to see what happening and stalk some charts.
Welshie have you tested again :shrug: ?

Tntars welcome!

x x x

Morning ladies...

had a nice time at my brother's ... SBB they are doing good...my SIL is very optimistic and is looking forward to her Fertility Spec visit on May 28th...

Never-- FRIGIN KYLE won yesterday- Jimmie pulled a HUGE mistake at the very end... and had to lap the pit again all cause he was .9 over the speed limit in the pit.. DANG IT... KYLE BUSCH crap..................

not much to tell this morning.. DH is HOME with me today though.. CRUD.... :rofl:

but morning to all my lovely ladies that haven't checked in yet today... hope you all had a wonderful weekend

Are you still doing your OPKs kell?

Glad your brother and SIL are doing ok :hugs:

x x x

Are you still doing your OPKs kell?

Glad your brother and SIL are doing ok :hugs:

x x x

yep and today was MUCH lighter then it has been... if I get a chance I'll post a picy and you tell me what YOU think... I don't understand WHAT is going on with my temps.. I am sooooo confused and sad.......... cause I don't want another LONG ARSE CYCLE... I can't afford it-- I am playing with time right now.. and I feel like it is being stolen from me............ :(

I think if you don't get anything clear in the next 2-3 days I'd start using your prog cream...

It looks like with the OPKs you should be OVing or should have already... Damn I hope it happens...

x x x

yeah :( looks like I am gonna have to do that all over again :(

dam why can't this just be SIMPLE? My mom never had any problems with the 3 of us...

ENOUGH of my stinkin' problems.. how ya feeling?

ETA- I just took another one cause I wanted to see the difference between my FMU and alittle later.. this one is REALLY DARK.. OMG WTF??? maybe I am just getting ready too and then it is not happening so my body is trying again????

UGH I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Morning girls:hi:
Well the puppy dogs arrived and are safe and well...all 6 of them the vet missed one when she scanned her two weeks earlier:dohh: All over in 4hrs and the mum is being fantastic. My MIL ended up ringng and asking me to go over and my FIL would entertain Callum....Of course she had to really twist my arm:lol:
Second bit of news yesterday...my SIL is pregnant...:thumbup: They have been trying for about
11mths and I couldn't be happier for her:cloud9:

As for me well I did test again this morning and bfn on both a superdrug one and a cb digi....I think that's me done with testing for this cycle now. I'm off to the docs tomorrow and plan to have a long chat about the norethisterone. I don't really want to take it especially as doing the regimen the gyne said would stop O and I've only just started again....Back to my maca and sw along with the gym I think:thumbup:

Never...I had this thru from the same place you had one....without naming links...

Linking in around you, I firstly picked up on a gentleman spirit side, who I felt to be connected to your partner, and although its not unusual for spirit to come into a pregnancy reading, I did feel his presence to be very strong around you both at this time, wanting to reassure you that a pregnancy is on the way

I pick up on medical appointments, but I do see this as a natural conception, and I am shown October/ November 2010 for this, I get quite a Christmas feel, so anytime from October but before December

I am shown also some change in diet for you, and alternative health around you which will benefit your health

For 2011 I see the Birth of a baby girl, and I keep seeing the initial G around this child, although spirit do not say why, but something to look out for or bear in mind, and I feel a healthy and happy pregnancy and Birth

I also keep seeing a camera, a medical camera and although I am unable to look at health areas in detail, I do feel within June or July something around this with yourself, but a positive outcome and nothing showing you cannot have more children

I then see a baby boy within 2014, although sadly spirit do not give me a conception month, so to clarify I feel 2 children ahead for you, 1 girl and 1 boy and wish you every happiness ahead :) x

All I can say is SO much of that rings true and also ties in completely with what a psychic that I have a lot of respect for has said.....hope this one and your's comes true sweetie:hugs:

Sorry it's just a short one girls...busy...busy...I'll be back on later, Hope you're all ok xxxxx:kiss:xxxxx

whhooaaa Welshie where'd ya get that reading??????

sounds VERY PROMISING

ETA- I just took another one cause I wanted to see the difference between my FMU and alittle later.. this one is REALLY DARK.. OMG WTF??? maybe I am just getting ready too and then it is not happening so my body is trying again????

sometimes your body can have a go and then need another go so perhaps that's what it's doing.... that can happen in a normal cycle so hopefully it will be ok...

I hope we will see the rise in the next couple of days - fingers crossed!

Thanks for asking, I am ok, same as usual really - Still freaking about every pain but getting better, if I've had the pain before I'm not so worried! Got my next scan a week today so just praying bub is doing well and has grown and we'll get to see more and see the heartbeat again...

x x x

Ooooh welshie where did that reading come from?

x x x

DANG I don't mind at all that we have been moved BUT I WANT MY SIGGY BACK

wwwwwaaaaaaaaa :cry:

they don't have it set up in this forum.... it's just like the MC forum, no siggy to see :(

yiipp= paaaa-deeeee- YAY.. we got SIGGYS!!!!!!

thank you admins if you are peeking :) :) :)

where the HELL is everyone this morning?

Hello ladies im in a rush just wanted to show you this. My first proper BFP whoo hoo SAM_0783.jpg

Attachments

• SAM_0784.jpg
    SAM_0784.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 5
Sparkle what BEAUTIFUL PG test photos... YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

I just got mine all back from my SIL last night, so I am locked, stocked, and ready to roll when the time comes

IF IT EVER COMES AGAIN...........I hate my body..............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :lol:

Hey ladies.........oooh we've been moved!!!!!

Thanks for all your OH/DH stories, i always love hearing them!!

Well things with me are bizarre to say the least. Had AF like cramps all day so i'm fearing she's gonna show mega early. I'm CD22????!! So if I did ovulate CD17 thats a 5dpo!! I do usually spot (which hasn't started yet!) but i never get cramps or anything till later. I didn't bother taking my temp either cos had such a restless sleep I don't think I had three hours consecutive. Oh I am despairing, WHY can't my body work right, its been 12mths now off BC :growlmad:!!!!!! Rant over :flower:

Sparkle........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:I LOVE your story of how you and Jack met!! Your so funny at telling stories, seriously he sounds like a legend :haha: Yipeeeeeeeee on the gorgeous :bfp::yipee::yipee::dance::dance: So is this your third :baby:

Kel......OMG, I've had the day off work and I just did a Jersey Shore catch up. Is that really how it is there :laugh2: It was friggin ace, all the fighting and drinking, I wanna go there :happydance: I hope you don't have to start with the cream again and that the +OPK is finally the big 'O' :hugs:

Whit...........awwwww I can't believe you were married within 4 months!!! Soooo sweet.

Kel......OMG, I've had the day off work and I just did a Jersey Shore catch up. Is that really how it is there

you want the truth?? :rofl: kinda sorta yep.... of course it has been YEARS and YEARS since I have been down there.. first of all I believe only one is from Jersey- two are from New York actually three and 1 from Connecticut... they mark it up big time for TV ratings.. but I remember back in day 1988-1990 ummm yep it was like that in SeaSide.. :rofl:

WHY can't my body work right, its been 12mths now off BC

welcome to my club babe.:hugs:.. but I was never on BC... I just don;t understand how one month I am all good and can bedazzle up an eggie and then no O at all...

it suxs :(

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:I just love all their nicknames and stuff! Sammi 'sweetheart'.........'I'm the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet' :rofl::rofl: and Mike 'the Situation'.....I mean seriously WTF???!! :haha: They do make great TV though!!

Its soooooo frustrating isn't it hun! Everytime I think I feel like I'm taking two steps forward, I end up taking three back :cry: I guess its time for the GP to take me seriously now :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->