• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Just POAS again, feint pink line - again. But wiped and saw blood :cry: Think AF is here...

F**KING STUPID TESTS!

x x x

NOOO.... aww sweetie I am so sorry, I am right here with ya :cry: :cry: :cry:

well if that is the case, later on, sit down have a cold beverage or wine or whatever you prefer.. and we'll go onto the next cycle together

((((( BIG ARSE HUG ))))))

Thanks sweetie - Yes I'm gonna have a FUCK OFF MASSIVE glass of wine!!!

I just can't believe how many tests with a feint line. This is what you get for testing too early. Next time, remind me how shit I feel right now and DO NOT ALLOW me to test AT ALL!!! If AF is late, THEN I test!!

Maybe it was a chemical and I nearly got there but not quite....

x x x

well you ENJOY that big glass of wine.. ( bleck I can't do wine :) I am a beer girl )

and you got it my friend, I will tell you NO.. NO TESTING TIL you are LATE.. I promise

and if it was a chemical- then at least u def DID let go of an egg and it got all dazzled up for a time and it WILL happen and the SUCKER WILL STICK!!!!!!!!

we are now in this together til the end!!!!

Thank hun you made me feel better! Yeh in a way I would rather it was a chemical than faulty tests, at least then I know most bits are working lol!

Lol I hate beer! I've tried to make myself like it but it's just so horrible! Tastes like I imagine water would taste if you left a bit of rusty metal in it for ages!!

Yep we are in it together - next month we will be bump buddies I'm sure of it!!

x x x x

umm beer.. LOL we even have a kegorater downstairs at our bar.. haven't touch the dang thing since what, Feb 14th though, but you bet I will have one today... Hubby has got Bud Lite on tap however, I am a Mich Ultra gal...

I BET you anything, you will get preggos before me.. BUT I do hope we are bump buddies soon, VERY SOON!!!

Kel you're gonna get sick of my updates soon lol! The 'bleeding' has stopped, it's just brown now.. Infact it's pretty much gone. I have to work (not at home!) all day tomorrow but I'll try and update you at some point!!

x x x

HMMMMM POSSIBLY IMPLANT BLEEDING???? keep me updated kiddo!!! I will be thinking for you

Thanks sweetie will let you know!!

Now get :sex: as soon as dh gets home!!

X x

Thanks sweetie will let you know!!

Now get :sex: as soon as dh gets home!!

X x

umm yep nope.. he's not in the mood.... in bed sleeping...not gonna be my month I can feel it

But I'll be up early tomorrow so I will check in

Oh no sorry kel... They just don't get how important it is - they just have to get in the mood!!

Well, :witch: got me this morning. That's that. No 2 ways about it she's definitely here...

Ah well, onto next month....

X x x

Morning Girls:wave:

Wow you girls have been busy on here....I've just had to read thru 10pages to catch up with you all:hugs::shock:

SBB...:hugs::hugs:....I'm sorry that nasty ol hag turned up hun:hugs: Your temps are still above the coverline thou....I think if I were you I'd probably test again once she's gone just to check that you haven't had a "period" while bfp. This happened to me last year with the twins and I know another friend on here had periods for the first four months before finding out she was pg...her son is now a happy healthy 8yr old.

Kel...Hope you manage to seduce that hubby of yours today...really hope you're lucky:hugs:

Bella...where are you lovely?

BabiesPlease...anymore updates? Hope you're doing ok?

Peach...I hope things sort themselves out soon for you lovely:hugs:

Holly...Hope you're ok sweets and your back is better now:hugs:

Thank-you so much for your msgs SBB and Kel....was really touched by your concern:hugs: I've had a pretty busy wk one way or another and had planned to come on here on thursday after work but it had been a hell of day....I'm usually pretty good at leaving work in work but a 24yr old patient really got to me:cry:

Well I'm still not completely sure what the hell is going on....my temps maybe suggesting O may have happened yesterday:shrug:...but the bleeding/spotting is still on going...feeling really quite fed-up with it now....roll on next friday when I can have my scan done.

What's everyone upto this weekend? I'm going off for a :shower: in a minute before taking Callum swimming...and then cooking a roast. We're off to watch our local ice hockey team, the Cardiff Devils, play their last game of the season tomorrow evening....Callum is Soooo excited, it's the first time he will of been:dohh::rofl: and other than that just the usual household chores.

I love your furbabies SBB and Kel...:awww:....here's my little monkey...
Poppy:387.jpg456.jpg

Hope everyone is well....Big :hugs: and love....I've missed you guys:hugs: xxx

Oh no sorry kel... They just don't get how important it is - they just have to get in the mood!!
apparently not....but oh well, what am I gonna do... I have tried to tell him at least every other day starting around day 11... but i got the " you know how my week was" yadda yadda yadda, however we could go out last night and have a few.... hmmmm

Well, :witch: got me this morning. That's that. No 2 ways about it she's definitely here...

Ah well, onto next month....

DAMMIT I am so pee-oded right now............... well I'll be with ya the whole way sweet :hugs: :hugs:

WELSHROSE there you are :wave: :wave: :wave: we were wondering and hoping everything was ok.... I am so sorry you had week of hell, that poor girl

and next Friday a scan for?????

your furry kid is adorable

enjoy the game, we have our state hockey team that is the Devils too.. NJ Devils. I am not a hockey fan, I tried just couldn't get into it.. I am ALL about American FOOTBALL.. lol I miss it..

have either of you thought about going to the game when it comes to the UK? it is awesome

ok off for some breakfast and then we are taking the puppers for a run and a walk

LOVE YOU LADIES.... have a WONDERFUL DAY!!!

Hiya Kel...
I've never seen an american football game...might have to look out for it:thumbup:

The scan is to check to see if I have any evidence of polyps/fibroids that could be causing all the bleeding. I'm going armed with questions, and even thou I'm of the same cloth, the sonographer will probably tell me that she can't give me any kind of results...I'm naughty I guess for asking but...:winkwink:...you don't know unless you try right?!:lol:

Hope you enjoy your walk/run.....you sound so fantastically fit hun...could do with you here to kick my butt into action!:rofl:

Hope everyone else is ok and having a great saturday:hugs: xxx

Hiya Kel...
I've never seen an american football game...might have to look out for it:thumbup:

The scan is to check to see if I have any evidence of polyps/fibroids that could be causing all the bleeding. I'm going armed with questions, and even thou I'm of the same cloth, the sonographer will probably tell me that she can't give me any kind of results...I'm naughty I guess for asking but...:winkwink:...you don't know unless you try right?!:lol:

Hope you enjoy your walk/run.....you sound so fantastically fit hun...could do with you here to kick my butt into action!:rofl:

Hope everyone else is ok and having a great saturday:hugs: xxx

well if you get the chance this year , gooooo, it is such a great experience.. not sure of the two teams playing this fall.. well just found out it looks like 2 games this year and not just one
NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said Tuesday that the second game also could be played in London or another location in the United Kingdom

FIT.. ummmm nope not me... I am 5'11" and not a small gal.. about a 16/18,,LOL the dogs went for the run and we just stood there with a cup of coffee and watched.. LOL but I am trying to get back in shape

oh ok so that is what the scan is for.... I hope it's not what you think it is sweetie.... I only wish you the best :hugs:

:rofl: at the :coffee: Hun....That would be my style:rofl:

I'm arranging a gym induction for next weekend...I'm hoping to get there at least 3 times a week, ideally 4.

As for the scan hun...I'm actually hoping that they do find a polyp that's causing all this...at least then it can be dealt with. If there's no sign of anything then I'm back at the drawing board:dohh:

The bleeding has been pretty weird today really it was kinda medium this morning with some fair sized clots (sorry tmi) but now it's back at spotting again...:shrug:...Honestly it does my head in:dohh:

I hope everyone is having a fab evening....I'm bored at the mo...DH is engrossed in the Rugby that he recorded earlier....I know the final score but have been banned from speaking:haha:

:hug:

Yippee Welshie your back!! :yipee: We missed you!!

So Welshie glad you're ok! Was getting a bit worried about you! Hope you enjoyed your swim... I'd love a roast, I'm starving - I'm a veggie so it's have to be without the meat lol! :happydance:

I hope the scan goes well and they can give you some answers, it must be driving you mad by now :dohh:

Welsh your furr babie is sooo cute! I love furr babies!

Thanks hun, I might do another test just in case, and also just to see if any lines come up so I know if the FRERs were evaps. AF is here full force - bloody agony! So I really doubt I'm preggers. Had to work all day too which was a right pain! I woke up at 6am and temp was 36.2 so I knew AF was gonna come, then I went back to sleep and woke up at normal time & temp was 36.6 or whatever, I just put that on the chart but dismissed it cos I'd already got up earlier. Then bloody AF arrived. :dohh:

To be honest if it was a chemical it's not the end of the world, at least I know that most things are working ok... I went for my CD1 blood test today, so should know results on Weds and whether I have PCOS or not. Doc is also going to give me Clomid to bring ovulation earlier. Did you know that clomid increases your chance of twins from 1 in 80 to 1 in 10!!

Hi Kel! :hi:

Sorry your DH is being rubbish - I don't think they realise how much stress we go through TTC, and all they have to do is have a shag every other day - it's not exactly hardship!!

I don't even tell my OH when I'm ovulating now because it's too much pressure for him... Sometimes it drives me mental if he's not in the mood I want to scream and say for f**ks sake do you have any idea how short the window of opportunity is here??!! But obviously that just has the opposite effect because it's even more pressure!

Wow Kel you're really tall - me too! I'm 5'10...

Anyway, hope everyone is ok, I'm just relaxing in front of the fire, going to take some pain killers I've got horrendous AF pains! Mmmm we've got potato wedges cooking, with sweet potatoes too... smells yummy! I'm soooo hungry!

x x x

only update is that like SBB with witch is coming to get me ... blood when wipe defo feeling like shes gona hit me with a vengance ... ahhh well ill just have to BD wayyy more next month haha ... hes home from Brunei after a month so there will defo be lots of catching up .. by then we will have been on maca for a month ... so fingers crossed ..

any more updates? x

Oh no BabiesPlease - sorry if the :witch: gets you...

Yep loads of :sex: this month, lets all go for Xmas babies!!

x x x

I'm here :flower: .. How are you honey? Love your furbaby!
So I've decided that NTNP + Maca = Wayyy more :sex: than usual. Good stuff :thumbup:

I will laugh at the irony if I get my :bfp: this month! :lol:

Fx'd for all of you. :friends:

hey ladies

glad the board finally came back up....

ok lemme see if I can remember everything everyone said...

Welsh- then I hope they do find something for you so you can start at the begininng

SSB- I got hubby to give in LOL especially since he leaving in a few hrs :( DAM YOU ARE TALL too.............woo hoooo always nice to meet someone as tall as you

the DH IS SHORTER then me; by at least 3 inches.. but no one really notices it much anymore

Baboesplease I am sorry the witch is coming

hey Bella- glad to see ya back at it again....

welp going to have an early lunch before hubby leaves for Atlantic City for 4 days

TTYL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->