Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

kel - :nope: kyle busch winning is no good. i just can't stand him. why jimmie why! seems like kyle never wins because he's good, he wins because someone else messes up. :hissy: give jeff :hugs: for me for flipping him off every round he made. ugh, such a :BLEEP:

welshie - :shock: wow she really was spot on with you. that is crazy. i feel the same way about mine too. she could have "guessed" far off, but she guessed the exact month that i will be testing. not to mention, a tie with DH and a man in france (our last name is french..) there was a lot more too. definitely my favorite reading!

mandy - just keep an eye hun. if you feel like you are ovulating, then just :sex:. it can't hurt. better to :sex: just cause as opposed to missing ovulation. listening to your body is the best thing to do in any situation. i always get the watery cm leading up to ovulation. so, just goes to show, you might not be to far off. everyone's body is different. some get the watery cm for many days before, some not at all. hard to tell. :shrug: just keep doing SMEP and using your opk's twice a day.

Not a good visit to the doc Im afraid. :nope: Dont really know what's going to happen yet, going to repeat some tests and then hopefully we will know something! On the upside I get to have an HSG next cycle. :happydance:

awww hun what's up?

anytime mandy. i wouldn't even know all this if DH wasn't gone, haha. i spend all my time researching and learning about my body. he's going to get here and realize i'm a mad woman. hehe.

lol . im worse as all i talk bout is wanting baby think it doing his head in now lol

Awww welshie, so sorry about your BFN hun!! defo back to the docs and have a chat with them. I think thats my next job, cos i'm getting fed up with a body that won't work :cry: Still feeling crampy but no spotting yet!!

Never, i hope your right hun, but something tells me :witch: will make an appearance instead :hugs:

ttc, glad you had the strength to leave your other hub, its so lovely how you met your DH :hugs:

Mandy hope you get you pos soon hun, but like the other girls say its a little early :hugs:

dandybrush- Thank you so much for your reply. I am seriously thinking about using maca as well. =)

nevertogether- Thank you as well. Where do you get MACA at? Does it affect other vitamins? How does it work with Clomid? Sorry lots of questions....this is my second month TTC so im still learning.. haha

SBB- Thank you for the welcome. This adventure of TTC has become even more exciting now that I found this site...I dont feel alone anymore. :winkwink:

tntars06 - first, i love your hair, it rocks :) i get my maca off of amazon.com, but these girls get it other places i believe. i'm sure they will share. great group of gals :) make sure whatever you get is the ORGANIC maca. i take maca with a lot of other supplements and it works just fine with all of them. as for the clomid, i have never used it with it, but i think a few girls on here do with much success. in fact, i believe, sparkle05 just got her :bfp: with maca & clomid :) feel free to ask us anything. we're a chattery bunch so it's easy to get answers out of us!

tntars06 - first, i love your hair, it rocks :) i get my maca off of amazon.com, but these girls get it other places i believe. i'm sure they will share. great group of gals :) make sure whatever you get is the ORGANIC maca. i take maca with a lot of other supplements and it works just fine with all of them. as for the clomid, i have never used it with it, but i think a few girls on here do with much success. in fact, i believe, sparkle05 just got her :bfp: with maca & clomid :) feel free to ask us anything. we're a chattery bunch so it's easy to get answers out of us!

Thank you soo much! Being a hairstylist is fun! :flower: I will definitely look into it on amazon so I can start taking it as well. Specially if the other had a :bfp: Is it better to take pills or the powder? Im assuming from reading some forums that the powder form is quite nasty. LOL but if it works I am more than willing to do what it takes. LOL

i can't wait until i'm out of the army so i can have crazy hair styles again! i think the army takes away some of your expression. blah. i take the pill form. it smells funky enough so i can't imagine the powder, hehe. :)

i can't wait until i'm out of the army so i can have crazy hair styles again! i think the army takes away some of your expression. blah. i take the pill form. it smells funky enough so i can't imagine the powder, hehe. :)

I understand that feeling of militaries regs. I was Air Force back in 2002. My SGT did NOT like the fact that i put red high lights in my hair. LOL he said I looked like a peecock and had to change my right right away. So I fully understand that feeling.

I am going to look up the pill form on amazon now. Im quite excited. I hope it works... How do you/ all keep your mind off of thinking about a possible blessing everyday? I swear I think about it all the time...it seems. :blush:

my whole family is air force. hehe. Every day they ask me why I decided to be army. my answer. to be different! oh yeah, i showed them, NOT. i can see the red streaks not flying too well, haha.

i just work all the time, but i do think about it constantly and i'm here constantly. with dh gone so much, there really isn't much other than me dwelling, but since we don't get to try..i really don't have to feel the heartbreak a lot do every month. which i think can help when it comes to overwhelming myself with the though. i'm just here for support and advice to anyone until dh gets here.

Aww im sorry your dh is gone. Can I ask where? When will he be back?

Im sure all of us women love your support and advice. Thank you very much.

hey look i just noticed you're only a day ahead of me in cycle :) looks like we're doing this together. dh is army too. he's arkansas national guard and i'm active army. so i'm stationed in germany and he's stationed at home. he is currently on active orders though at camp atterbury in indiana, then coming to germany (yipee! when i get to see him.. have only seen him two weeks this year :() to do training and then to kosovo for a 12 month deployment. hoping i see him on his r&r in sept/oct and hoping i have a bump by then!

thank you for the kind words :)

I can barely keep up with this thread! LOL
Kel- The gyn called in my endocrinologist, who thinks I may have Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia.. where I don't have the enzyme to produce cortisol and osme other hormone.. and thus produce too much testosterone. He said my levels arent that high though, so he has doubts but to be sure I need more blood tests in two weeks. I hate not knowing though! It can cause infertility and I have no idea of the treatments for that.. :nope:

Just trying to keep myself distracted instead of being on here and obsessing..

Nevertogether- It does look like we are on the same road together. Thats pretty cool. Lets hope we both have BFP's this month. May I ask how he gets his :spermy: to you sense he is gone? (hopefully thats not rude of me to ask). I did notice he will be home in 37 days? Thats exciting. :happydance:

I can barely keep up with this thread! LOL
Kel- The gyn called in my endocrinologist, who thinks I may have Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia.. where I don't have the enzyme to produce cortisol and osme other hormone.. and thus produce too much testosterone. He said my levels arent that high though, so he has doubts but to be sure I need more blood tests in two weeks. I hate not knowing though! It can cause infertility and I have no idea of the treatments for that.. :nope:

Just trying to keep myself distracted instead of being on here and obsessing..

UGH oh sweetie :( :hugs: I know I am still waitng on my blood work from May 7th... I have heard nothing.. they said it could take awhile due to all the tests they took....

CHIN UP SWEETIE.. chin up.. :hugs:

Aww Whit I'm sorry your having to wait to find out more results it must be soo frustrating not knowing anything. I think I'm headed down the path of test and i'm dreading the whole process! Like Kel says chin up, were thinking of you xxx

TntA :wave: Welcome to the world of maca! I too take the tablet form, they don't bother me at all taste wise as I take them first thing in the morning! I'm not sure if the girls mentioned to avoid taking them after lunchtime cos they can give you energy and you don't want them keeping you up all night!!!!!

Aww Whit I'm sorry your having to wait to find out more results it must be soo frustrating not knowing anything. I think I'm headed down the path of test and i'm dreading the whole process! Like Kel says chin up, were thinking of you xxx

TntA :wave: Welcome to the world of maca! I too take the tablet form, they don't bother me at all taste wise as I take them first thing in the morning! I'm not sure if the girls mentioned to avoid taking them after lunchtime cos they can give you energy and you don't want them keeping you up all night!!!!!

Thank you soo much for the advice and the welcome!! nevertogether said she got hers on Amazon. I looked them up and there are a TON of pill forms that range in different price ranges. I looked at the organic ones and not sure which one all the ladies are taking? Or are they all pretty much the same? :winkwink:

forgive me for being such an ARSE today....I was just so pre-occupied today..

I did not properly welcome TntA.. WELCOME!!!! :wave:

umm where you located? what country?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"