Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

TNT - thanks, i dont have pain during sex but during AF I have horribly painful bowel movements....I thought maybe I had a hemmoroid...sorry TMI...but now I am thinking it might be the endo....I hope it isnt to bad...

SBB - I jsut heard Ollie was banned from the forum for a while did you hear that?

sorry TNT, last question if you dont mind.....when did you have the lap done? I heard the first few cycles after your lap is supposed to be teh best for getting pg.

I have got another scan a week today :happydance: so everything crossed that it's all ok! Ovary hasn't been hurting hardly at all so hope thats a good sign...
Did you see all the drama on Clomid Club thread?

x x x

what was the drama??? im curious now

:happydance: for you're scan :)

sorry TNT, last question if you dont mind.....when did you have the lap done? I heard the first few cycles after your lap is supposed to be teh best for getting pg.

I had my first lap june 2009. I didn't TTC then because I wasn't exactly ready. I too have heard that once you have a lap and the drs clean out everything inside you is the best chance to TTC. So if it dont work for me this month then I will have another surgery so hopefully then sense I will have all Endo out. Best of luck to you! I will keep you guys posted on my road and if it works. I hope you find out soon and get a lap done to help with the pain...my pain eased a little afterwards but its slowly coming back worse and worse. The sooner you know the better!!

ty ttc and nevertogether ,, i wont worry as much ,, i have got like a dull ache on right side of ovary it seems today ,, and cm is sticky to bit watery x

in the last week randomly i have been getting a twinge...in one of my ovaries...hope thats nothing to worry about...just AF on the way? if my nipples are tender like a week before AF does that mean thats when im ovulating...or would i already have ovulated?

hmmmm good question, I had always had the sore (.)(.) after I o'd in the past but I NEVER knew why til I started researchng and this board... but I have to admit my nips are feeling a tad tender today and my cevix is REALLY high

I never got twinges either or really never realized..... :shrug: just keep up with your chart, usually it will give you crosshairs once it sees 4 consecutive rises, but I have seen others with only 1 temp rise.. this is why I am so concerned bout my chart... grrrrrrrrrr

wow I've just read so many pages to catch up! Right hope I don't miss anything!

TNT - I took Maca and Clomid.. :D It's fine to take both. I also took estrogen after the clomid to help with CM. I still didn't get ewcm so also used concieve plus (it's another sperm friendly lube like pre-seed). Cough medicine can also help thin out your CM....
I also think I have endo but my docs refused to do a lap!

TTC - I used conceive plus, I actually just popped it in the softcup before I put it in so DH didn't even know about it :haha: But I know you don't have softcups - I can't compare it to Pre-seed cos I haven't tried it so not sure... But Id say just use a little bit, it's quite runny!!
I'll PM you about the Clomid Club Drama!!

Whit I hope everything is ok and you'll get good news on your next visit :hugs:

Hey Celtic hope you're feeling a bit better today :hugs:

Hi Linny :wave: Hi Kell :wave:

Hi Dandy :wave: Lol the drama was that one of the girls got a bfp a while ago (when I did) and talked about her symptoms, when asked. Someone complained and she got asked to stop, then it all kicked off and now she's not allowed on for a month! It all got way out of hand because it wasn't handled properly!
The ovary twinges could be leading to OV...

x x x

Sbb- Thank you!!! What is the difference between preseed and conceive plus? What were you on/taking when you got your BFP? Sorry lots of questions....im still trying to learn ALL I CAN!! :winkwink::winkwink:

hmmmm good question, I had always had the sore (.)(.) after I o'd in the past but I NEVER knew why til I started researchng and this board... but I have to admit my nips are feeling a tad tender today and my cevix is REALLY high

I never got twinges either or really never realized..... :shrug: just keep up with your chart, usually it will give you crosshairs once it sees 4 consecutive rises, but I have seen others with only 1 temp rise.. this is why I am so concerned bout my chart... grrrrrrrrrr

how can u tell if ur cervix is high?? :shrug:

yeah no real pattern in my chart yet :cry:

Hi Dandy :wave: Lol the drama was that one of the girls got a bfp a while ago (when I did) and talked about her symptoms, when asked. Someone complained and she got asked to stop, then it all kicked off and now she's not allowed on for a month! It all got way out of hand because it wasn't handled properly!
The ovary twinges could be leading to OV...

x x x

well thats silly...doesnt everyone talk about their symptoms? :/

could the ovary twinges be related to AF too? cause i swear its like days away...hopefully

I too am wondering how to test/tell if your cervix is high or soft????

errr ummm the internal check gals the internal check.... LOL :blush:

here ya goooooooooooooo

https://infertility.about.com/od/tryingtoconceive101/ht/cervixovulation.htm

SBB HI YA HUN, man I miss chatting with you........ :( I see you got your siggy all centered up too :)

Sbb- Thank you!!! What is the difference between preseed and conceive plus? What were you on/taking when you got your BFP? Sorry lots of questions....im still trying to learn ALL I CAN!! :winkwink::winkwink:

I don't think there's much difference. There's a thread of the results of people using both and pre-seed does get more bfps!
You could try EPO (below) for more ewcm, it didn't work for me but it does for most people

When I got my bfp I was on / did the following (it's quite a list!):
Clomid
Estrogen
Pre-conception vits
Evening Primrose Oil (EPO)
Ate blueberries everyday (although only found out after they are good for TTC)
Used Conceive Plus
Used softcups to keep the sperm in place after :sex:
:blush: Orgasmed after OH (to suck the spermies up the cervix)
Had acupuncture
Used OPKs and temping to predict/confirm Ovulation..

I think that's it lol!

x x x

SBB HI YA HUN, man I miss chatting with you........ :( I see you got your siggy all centered up too :)

Lol I looked at it earlier and thought 'Kell has told me about 7 times about centering my siggy I'd better actually do it!' so I did!

I miss chatting with you too :( I will try and get on more in the day soon - nearly finished all my work :D

x x x

I too am wondering how to test/tell if your cervix is high or soft????

Dandy / TNT you need to monitor it for an entire cycle really to learn what yours does and when and what it feels like..

Mine never goes really high, but some people can't reach theirs it goes so high!

x x x

quite a list sbb...i think ill go buy some blueberries...

well thats silly...doesnt everyone talk about their symptoms? :/

Well yes, but it's in long term ttc and people can be extra sensitive about it because they have been trying a long time etc and get upset hearing about other peoples pregnancies and what they perceive to be 'complaining' about symptoms.... It all got a bit silly really...

x x x

Lol I looked at it earlier and thought 'Kell has told me about 7 times about centering my siggy I'd better actually do it!' so I did!

nah I wasn't telling you to do it :( I was just helping out if anyone wanted to do it :) :rofl:

hey works gotta come first, it pays the bills :) :) :)

soo I am gonna get some :sex: in tonight hee hee hee hee hee .. I don't give a crap if I may be O'ing soon... LOL I can't wait anymore bbahhhhahahahahaaa not to mention that frigin MACA is finally kicking in again after being off of it for a while

Dandy and TntA def check out that link I posted also (1st post to this page) , it really helped me.. but like SBB said you really gotta do it the entire cycle (well not when :af: is here YUCKO) but right after and then til either you get PG or AF starts again... :)

errr ummm the internal check gals the internal check.... LOL :blush:

here ya goooooooooooooo

https://infertility.about.com/od/tryingtoconceive101/ht/cervixovulation.htm

...ok...thanx for that :blush: might um start checking... :blush:

soo I am gonna get some :sex: in tonight hee hee hee hee hee .. I don't give a crap if I may be O'ing soon... LOL I can't wait anymore bbahhhhahahahahaaa

Dandy and TntA def check out that link I posted also (1st post to this page) , it really helped me.. but like SBB said you really gotta do it the entire cycle (well not when :af: is here YUCKO) but right after and then til either you get PG or AF starts again... :)

yeah cause being high thats good for you :happydance: have fun :sex: ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->