Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

nah I wasn't telling you to do it :( I was just helping out if anyone wanted to do it :) :rofl:

He he I know that hun :haha: :D

soo I am gonna get some :sex: in tonight hee hee hee hee hee .. I don't give a crap if I may be O'ing soon... LOL I can't wait anymore bbahhhhahahahahaaa not to mention that frigin MACA is finally kicking in again after being off of it for a while

:yipee: :yipee: He he hun go for it! You never know it might just be the best thing you ever did :D

x x x

nah I wasn't telling you to do it :( I was just helping out if anyone wanted to do it :) :rofl:

He he I know that hun :haha: :D

soo I am gonna get some :sex: in tonight hee hee hee hee hee .. I don't give a crap if I may be O'ing soon... LOL I can't wait anymore bbahhhhahahahahaaa not to mention that frigin MACA is finally kicking in again after being off of it for a while

:yipee: :yipee: He he hun go for it! You never know it might just be the best thing you ever did :D

x x x

LOL yeah I know now just try to convince DH is another thing... :rofl:

sbb - Ok so you used evening primrose oil.....how do you use it, I actually think i can find that here and might want to try it.

Also, you put the concieve plus into the softcup after you bd'ed? Hmmmm, that sounds like I might have to try. I am going to suck it up and ask my sister to get me some soft cups....so I might try this.

Sbb- Thank you!!! What is the difference between preseed and conceive plus? What were you on/taking when you got your BFP? Sorry lots of questions....im still trying to learn ALL I CAN!! :winkwink::winkwink:

I don't think there's much difference. There's a thread of the results of people using both and pre-seed does get more bfps!
You could try EPO (below) for more ewcm, it didn't work for me but it does for most people

When I got my bfp I was on / did the following (it's quite a list!):
Clomid
Estrogen
Pre-conception vits
Evening Primrose Oil (EPO)
Ate blueberries everyday (although only found out after they are good for TTC)
Used Conceive Plus
Used softcups to keep the sperm in place after :sex:
:blush: Orgasmed after OH (to suck the spermies up the cervix)
Had acupuncture
Used OPKs and temping to predict/confirm Ovulation..

I think that's it lol!

x x x

I feel like.... LOL I pretty much do all of that. My donor does his business in a softcup and then i go from there. I need to get some preseed then if that helps. And I will definitely try the blueberry's. I never heard of that though. And Im trying to find an ACU person to try that too. How long did you take estrogen? Until big O? I just remember my dr saying to take it at night. LOL so i have no clue when to stop. After you were done with clomid did you wait 5 days to :sex:? Is that typically when you ovulate? 5 days after finishing clomid?

Sorry lots of questions but it seems we have a little in common. I do appreciate your insight. Thank you very much! :happydance::happydance:

TNT - I took my clomid cd 5-9 and I oved the first month on CD18...last month I Oved on CD16, so maybe thsi month it will cd14 and that would be normal for me. LOL

TTC- I have no idea when I ovulate. I use OPK strips and last month had 3 days of positive results. I hardly had EWCM. and my cycle was 36 days long. So I have no clue when it happens for me. I dont feel O pains because my Endo...im always in pain. The only thing I rely on is the strips and my temp but i heard the temp isn't always full proof. Maybe this month will be more successful sense it wasn't last month. But at the same time last month was my first AF sense being off the lupron injections.

Ttc yep just :sex:, pop the conceive plus in a soft cup and pop it in :D
EPO are just tablets you take them from cd1 but must stop at OV!

TNT : I took clomid cd5-9 then estrogen just for 5 days cd10-14 I think....
I think 5-9 days after the last clomid is when you're most likely to ov...
Have you considered using a syringe (without the needle) for getting the sperm 'up there'? I think that's what a lot of the ladies do as you can aim
it right up to the right place!

Good luck kell I'm sure you know how to convince jeff :winkwink:

Right I'm off to sleep now, back in the morning x x x

LOl Kel, I just read your post...yeah that maca does something doesnt it....I could leave my dh alone last month...I told him he needed to start taking it b/c I cant be like this all by myself....LOL

I found a place in my town that sells Maca! YEAY :happydance::happydance:
Its an herb store. Hopefully this will work for me! Apparently it does other things besides help with fertility!! hehehe :winkwink::winkwink:

HoLY Ba_geezes! I think I just read like- 40-50 pages to catch up~

Hope everyone had a fab day!:hugs:

Welcome TntA:hi:

Kel- GET SUM!!! hahaha.....I start the :sex: marathon in the morning...days 10-20 .....every other day.... "getting my wheaties in...:bodyb:"

TTC & SBB- Oh My GODDDDDD!!! It was pretty crazy reading through the CC thread- i mean, who needs TV after that? Babylou got a :bfp: though! and..I think one of the culprits confessed...

*sigh* can't we all just get along??:bike:

LOl Kel, I just read your post...yeah that maca does something doesnt it....I could leave my dh alone last month...I told him he needed to start taking it b/c I cant be like this all by myself....LOL

haha maybe ill have to try it hahaha

HoLY Ba_geezes! I think I just read like- 40-50 pages to catch up~

Hope everyone had a fab day!:hugs:

Welcome TntA:hi:

Kel- GET SUM!!! hahaha.....I start the :sex: marathon in the morning...days 10-20 .....every other day.... "getting my wheaties in...:bodyb:"

TTC & SBB- Oh My GODDDDDD!!! It was pretty crazy reading through the CC thread- i mean, who needs TV after that? Babylou got a :bfp: though! and..I think one of the culprits confessed...

*sigh* can't we all just get along??:bike:

Thank you!!! I love this thread!! <3:happydance::happydance:

delilah - I know...hahaha...I was off this w/e with dh and missed it all...I think it is all deleted now.

TNT - where you on 50mg of clomid last month?

delilah - I know...hahaha...I was off this w/e with dh and missed it all...I think it is all deleted now.

TNT - where you on 50mg of clomid last month?

Yes last month I was on 50mg. Dr said to test out if I have side effects. Said it usually doesn't work first time. He did say that i have a better chance of getting BFP on 100mg. :thumbup:d

TTC- I am not totally for sure if I did or not. I did have 3 positive opk strips. My CM wasn't that much so my dr placed me on estrogen for it. My temp got higher after the positive strips but not sure if I did for sure or not. Its hard for me to tell!!

do you have a chart I can look at? I just wonder if my dr should have increased my dosage by now. this is my third month. I guess he figures not b/c I am Oving..I dunno, I just need a bfp or an answer to all of this....LOL

TTC- here is a link to last months chart (april)....let me know if you get it?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?d=2010-4-17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->