Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

TTC- I can't seem to figure it out. Do you know how to get it on here?

Heres another link to try!! Hope it works

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/cg/

look on the left side and click on sharing, I think it will take you to a place to make a siggy. You can make it and plug it into your siggy.

its showing this month on the ticker thing not last month....im going to try and add a picture of it

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 3
Our thread was moved. I saw a post of some people looking for it. Did Kelster find it? I am hoping that my little eggy is still hanging in there since I worked all weekend and think I surged yesterday. I didn't check a stick today. I was being bad....:)

Hope everyone is good!!!

Nevertogether- It does look like we are on the same road together. Thats pretty cool. Lets hope we both have BFP's this month. May I ask how he gets his :spermy: to you sense he is gone? (hopefully thats not rude of me to ask). I did notice he will be home in 37 days? Thats exciting. :happydance:

hey girl! we just don't try on the months he's not here. :shrug: so we don't worry about getting his spermies anywhere, lol. i mean we are dedicated to TTC, but would like to try this route before anything.

:winkwink::winkwink:Never- I see what you mean. I was a little confused...thought maybe you had a donor or you were waiting for him to come home for R&R.

Agreed with sbb on the monitiring cp/cm for a whole cycle. It is so easy after that, good thing FF has all the options to record everything on your chart!

Cant believe that drama with clomid club- i understand feelings get hurt but its only natural to want to hear the real life symptoms of ladies doing everything you are doing!!

You ladies all make me feel so much better with your joking and upbeat attitudes! <3
thank you :hugs:

Good morning ladies :hugs: I am up and running at last. I have had some major laptop problems and have only managed to log on for a few minutes at a time. :growlmad:

TntArs, welcome, sorry it's a bit late :hugs:

Witbit, :hugs: hope you get the answers you need very soon.

Celtic, Thanks. That is the first test that i have done that i dont need to shut one eye and hold up to the light :winkwink: Housework aggggh it's a pain in the backside. I don't know about you but i can spend hours cleaning and when i get up the next morning it looks like i havn't done a thing :growlmad:

Never, Sbb, Linny, Welsh, mandy, TTC, Kelster and anyone i have missed :hi: I will be back to read the rest of the posts later. I need to get a wriggle on i f im going to make it to work on time :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Good morning ladies :hugs: I am up and running at last. I have had some major laptop problems and have only managed to log on for a few minutes at a time. :growlmad:

Celtic, Thanks. That is the first test that i have done that i dont need to shut one eye and hold up to the light :winkwink: Housework aggggh it's a pain in the backside. I don't know about you but i can spend hours cleaning and when i get up the next morning it looks like i havn't done a thing :growlmad:

morning I have just been for my walk with my pup :) and am about to jump in the shower then heading over to parents house for dinner having meatballs and veges...mmmm yum

I know what you mean sparkle, i feel like im forever cleaning...and getting nowhere :/

have a good morning/day everyone

OK, so I am a dork! I just went back through all the posts from yesterday. Wow, you miss a lot when you can't get on here for a day.

I haven't made it all the way through the posts but wanted to tell of a good chuckle I had at work.
I work with mostly women and it was about 3am and I was sitting and talking with couple of the gals I work with about using OPK's and how I was hoping the not "O" until Monday due to working and not seeing DH and my manager was talking about being on clomid and the charge nurse "recently married" and was asking about the OPK's and I told her that I POAS everyday at the same time in the afternoon starting at about CD9....a man we work with pulled up a chair and asked very seriously, "so are you temping?" I almost fell out of my chair. It was really funny although I don't temp or chart, I'm too lazy. The girl that just got married got this shocked look on her face like "what, temping and peeing on sticks for how many days and then when you finish peeing on those how many HPT do you use up a month?" :rofl:

so, I am wide awake at 3am and I am off work and of course can't:sleep: sleep because I have been up all night and asleep during the day all weekend. I have decided that if I get a BFN this month that I am ordering a CBFM.

Hey, Kelster: I am going to a wedding in Ocean City in September, we will be there for like 4 days. Do you know a good place to stay?

Morning girls :wave:

TNT if you go into your fertility friend and click on home page setup just above the calendar then it comes up with 'your charting home page web address' in a box, just copy that and paste it in the text. Or better in your siggy so we can stalk all the time :D

:wave: Wispy! Hope you manage to get some sleep!

x x x

Morning ladies :wave:

so yep ANOTHER f'ing temp rise.. I played around with it, if I get two more temp rises, it gives me solid crosshairs and I O'd yesterday.. UTTTTTTTTTTTT OHHHHHHHHHH :rofl: we ummmmmmmmmm :sex: last nite....... ahhhhh screw it, I ain't getting any younger and it is more difficult to get PG after the age of 35...

what happens HAPPENS

Hey, Kelster: I am going to a wedding in Ocean City in September
ohhh how nice, you ever been to the Jersey Shore? down in that area it is very pretty however, I have never been to Ocean City, I just drive by when we go to Wildwood... I can tell you- DEF VISIT Atlantic City Wispy.. it is maybe 15-20 minutes away

hey Dandy-- enjoy din din---

Sparkle- hope you got to work on time...

SBB you snuck in on me.. how ya doing muh friend???

:wave: Whit, Never, Linny, Celtic, TTC, Delia, Welshieeeeeee, Tnta, crap I hope I didn't forget anyone

ok off to make some coffee...........yuuummm

PS WELSHIE,, thanks so much for PM'ing the admin to get our siggies in here.. YOU ROCK

He he Kell I am pleased you got some :sex: lat night :haha:

As you say why waste time?!

And yep I agree yesterday looks good for OV now lets keep fingers crossed for 2 more high temps :happydance:

I'm good, got acupuncture this afternoon so hoping she'll do some bits to help with the morning sickness :D Although I'm not convinced any of it actually works but we'll see!

x x x

I haven't ever been to the Jersey Shore. I went to a convention in NJ a couple of years ago but we stayed in some industrial type area and didn't get to see all the pretty areas of New Jersey. It was just businesses and buildings. I did drive through Manhattan and that was an adventure and a half. CRAZY!!

Hope the acupuncture works for ya SBB, you'll have to let us know! I've been contemplating acupuncture for stress relief, heard it's fabulous.

He he Kell I am pleased you got some :sex: lat night :haha:

As you say why waste time?!

And yep I agree yesterday looks good for OV now lets keep fingers crossed for 2 more high temps :happydance:

I'm good, got acupuncture this afternoon so hoping she'll do some bits to help with the morning sickness :D Although I'm not convinced any of it actually works but we'll see!

x x x

STILL with the morning sickness?? UGH I have to admit- sorry hun :lol: I never had that with either pregnancies.. LOL just the gagging and it was REALLY bad with the 1st one...

FX crossed for the temp rises--- :)

have fun getting NEEDLES......... you know how I feel... :winkwink:

I haven't ever been to the Jersey Shore. I went to a convention in NJ a couple of years ago but we stayed in some industrial type area and didn't get to see all the pretty areas of New Jersey. It was just businesses and buildings. I did drive through Manhattan and that was an adventure and a half. CRAZY!!

you did what??? LMAO I did that once myself and would never do it again.... you are taking your life into someone else's hands once you drive in NYC.... :rofl:

do you remember the name of the city you stayed in?

yeah it is nice down where you are going... even if you can get a chance- head to Wildwood or Cape May....Cape May is absolutely BEAUTIFUL....

Morning Girls....and welcome to New Peeps:hi:

Kel...No probs about the siggys babe....it all looked so bare without our pieces of personality at the bottom of our posts....I didn't like it one bit!:nope::lol:
That is awesome Babe that you think you've O...I haven't chart stalked yet but I will....Great timing to babe:thumbup:

SBB...hope your acupuncturist can do something for that icky feeling:hugs:

Wispy...you made me chuckle sweets with you work convo...:lol:

Hope everyone else is ok....Never....Sparkle....Linny...Whit....Celtic....Dandy....Delia....TTC....oh god I tell you we're like the waltons....Big hugs all round and for those I haven't mentioned to:dohh::hugs:

Well this morning has been quite a productive one:thumbup: My temp dropped this morning and the spotting has been a little more along with defo AF cramps...I didn't take the norethisterone cos I thought why fight my body's own natural cycle...:shrug:
Went to see the GP and had a good talk about it all. Apparently this Norethisterone won't stop me from O but I'm going to see how I am without it, so if I get to cd10 say and I'm still bleeding then I have it there to use. I can also use it in my LP at 3tablets a day opposed to the 2 that I was taking to stop the spotting and it's safe in pg:yipee:
She did ask me if I had PCOS and I said well I don't think I have but that's what the gyne has written on the feedback sheet from the op as her answer for all the wonkiness....all my test results however contradict it...my GP agrees with me that I don't have PCOS:yipee:

So from the GP I zoomed off to face the scales at the dreaded 1st week weigh-in...and there is a 6lb lighter Welshrose typing to you all!!....I'm so chuffed:cloud9:

Right Lovelies I'm off to grab some lunch and then do some tidying up....Big Love to you all! xxxxxx

Kelster: I don't remember what town we were in. I tried to look through my old paperwork but it doesn't have it listed. Oh, well.

Welsh: I'm happy for you that the doc agreed that you don't have PCOS, what a relief that must be. And congrats!!!!! on your weight loss, that is awesome. I'm working on dropping about 20lbs myself.

I suprised the DH this morning with fresh ground coffee, biscuits and bacon gravy. I had to do something since I woke him up at 2:30am because I couldn't sleep.

I have been having headaches since I started taking Maca and I am wondering if it has raised my blood pressure. I am so sensitive to things, I can't even eat chocolate without it giving me a BP headache. I eat it anyway cause I love it!

Anybody know if Maca can make your BP higher?

I googled it and yes Maca can cause a rise in blood pressure due to it's potential to stimulate the central nervous system.

Well then that is why my maca has been giving me a headache. DARN!:sad2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"