Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hey ladies,

TNT - you defo. Ovulated on the day FF said you did, but I dont see any BDing around that time....why not????

Welsh - yeah to being 6lbs lighter...woohoo!!!!! Also glad to hear you dont have PCOS.

Wispy - whats this stuff about the blood pressure? Hmmmm, I have never heard that.

SBB - hows that wonderful lil bean of yours!

Kel - yeah for possible Ov....and even better on the bding last night.

Never, Mandy, Celtic, and all the other maca girls, how are we today?

Well I am doing ok today....Just sitting here waiting for my body to make and release a nice healthy egg!!!!

OMG...............

SOOO QUIET TODAY.... ummm what's up with that....:rofl:

Hi ya TTC- you're gonna get that nice healthy eggie I just know it...

Wispy- sorry to hear you are having that side effect--- I have to admit I have never had any issues with the Maca yet....
well if you find or remember where you stayed just let me I am curious is all

Welshie CONGRATS sweetie on the weight loss that is AWESOME... I sooo need to loose about 50 pounds.. and umm yeah that ain't happening and BIG TIME YAY on the NO PCOS

thanks Kel, I hope you are right.

:winkwink: :winkwink: you'll see :winkwink: :winkwink:

oh what a crap rainy cold day here again.... I HATE Spring... you can have a beauty of a day and then next day CRAP... give me summer all year and I would be so happy

ASK ME WHY I wanna move to Maine in the future??? they have maybe 2 months of the year when it is nice....

hey ladies :hi:

sorry that i have been here and there. my internet has been a poop head today so i haven't got to do much other than read a page here and there. everything is going well. CD4 today, light light AF, so hoping she ends soon. i'm so ready for this cycle to be over so DH and i are together. i miss him so much! :(

tnt - glad you like this thread. i told you everyone is very chatty and will be glad to help you!

sparkle - miss you! :hugs:

whit - i agree with you. i love this bunch. they definitely brighten my day. aren't you glad i talked about maca so much that you wanted to use it..hehe.

ttcbaby - everything is great hun, thank you for asking :)

welshie - i'm so glad to hear about your cycle and that your GP is giving you a lot of options and suggestions. most people don't get that, so you are lucky. i hope everything sorts out! :hugs:

kel - you ready for football season yet? i was talking about it today. everyone i know back home are huge cowboys fans, but i'm a broncos fan. yes, i said it! and i'm ready for some SEC football!

i hope everyone is doing well. sorry if i forgot anyone... this thread goes so dang fast haha

kel - you ready for football season yet? i was talking about it today. everyone i know back home are huge cowboys fans, but i'm a broncos fan. yes, i said it! and i'm ready for some SEC football!

OH HELL YEAH I am.... it can't get here soon enough....

yah think we are BIG enough Cowboy fans?

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs297.ash1/22448_1348392996987_1446205417_30980311_3805140_n.jpg

and the bar :lol:
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs297.ash1/22448_1348393076989_1446205417_30980313_8236012_n.jpg

and at christmas time YEP a DC tree

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs297.ash1/22448_1348392956986_1446205417_30980310_2461651_n.jpg

omg how funny Kel, my husband is like that also about the chicago bears.....even has a chicago bears golf bag!!!! We went to the super bowl a couple of years ago because chicago was playing the colts. Of course chicago lost, and it rained on us for 4 quarters...I mean the hardest rain you have ever experienced. So bad...but I had a blast. Prince played the half time show and I didnt care about the rain anymore, I love his older music..

Never - I cant wait til your dh is with you either and we can start stalking your FF chart for symptoms hehehehehe

i know i can't either! i'm trying not to stress, but it's so hard not to!

wow, kel, just wow. i'm not a huge cowboys fan, but i would totally kick it in your house..like for real...haha

ahh the Bears huh?? sorry for him... :rofl:

I am so waiting for this years SB... gonna be in Cowboys Staduim and that place is ummmmmmmmmmm un-freaking- believable... I was in AWWWE when we went there last October...

wow, kel, just wow. i'm not a huge cowboys fan, but i would totally kick it in your house..like for real...haha
:rofl: everyone does, we are the house to be at on Sundays during the season.. we have 3 tvs downstairs, two with Directv and the NFL package deal, so we get all the games every Sunday

Well just to be fair about the maca and my BP and headaches, I am super sensitive to just about everything. I'm a caffeine junkie (I have cut way back). I just read on www.wellness.com that it can have that side effect of course not for everyone just the potential because it can be a stimulant which is why I also can't take it in the afternoon because I will be up all night. I also can feel when Tylenol kicks in when I take it so I'm not normal:wacko:
I'm still going to take it because the increase is very mild. I can deal with a headache I think my body just needs to get used to it. I feel fantastic other than that. I can definately tell a difference in the way I feel and my energy levels are higher. I also was not having much CM and this go round I had normal EWCM today...woohoo!!:thumbup:

Ok, you guys are football...CRAZY!!! That is an awesome football den Kel, looks fun! I'm not a big sports fan. I'm a nerd;)

kel - i can see why they all want to be there! that is one thing i miss about the states. it's so hard to find the games on here. and the time difference. most of the games are like 10pm-2am sunday/monday here so it stinks. i'm hoping to go to a broncos game on leave this year, but not for sure if that will happen. i've been in the old broncos stadium, but definitely not the new one.

wispy - sorry to hear about the headaches that you are getting. i hope that they work themselves out soon. good to hear you are at least getting some good effects from maca :)

Hello Lovely Ladies :flower:

How are we all doing today,

Kel Whoops ah well guess you will be in the TWW again so :haha: your right though strike when the iron is hot! I an roothing for ya!

SBB yay ticker is deffo 8 weeks today:happydance: did you mover your due date I was sure you were 8 weeks a few days ago, when your next scan I am looking forward to seeing a picture :happydance: I read the CC thread wow is all I can say was way over the top I can not blame that girl for feeling hurt. esp if she was only answering questions when she was asked. hope it goes back to normal and those that need help and support get it. I have loved my time here on BnB every one is so nice and supportive and welcoming to nice really I spend way to much time on here LOL. but sadly no matter were you go there is always some one who upsets every thing.

Sparkle I clean turn a round and have to start again LOL it goes on and on and on LOL

Tnt Hello I dont think I have said it but welcome and enjoy the MACA journey!

Wispyshadow great story and by the way great infor from your health food shop!!:thumbup::flower:

Never Hi hun hope you are well :hugs:

TCCbaby Im good had my doctors appointment today I will update at the end LOL :flower:

Welshrose yay on both counts :happydance::happydance: well done on the weight loss that a great start whoo hooo

Ok I feel like Im missing some things so sorry about that I log on and I have missed about 6 pages LOL and prob more by the time I post this my we are a chatty bunch Its great :happydance:

Ok so had my doctors appointment and it went great, she took bloods to chek my thyroid checked my urine, checked my cervis (which looks great :happydance:) and took a swab ( as Im am suffering from thrush that goes and comes back yuck) she checked sugar levels as I had diabetes when pregnant and needed insulin she believes I have a sugar intolerance so I am to go on the diabetic diet and hopefully that kick starts my weight loss again. I will have my results in a week so hope i get some good results.

One thing is a bit strange is my AF has been supper light and I have light bright red spotting with EWCM and I mean if I was OV and seen that EWCM I would be chuffed as is the really decent stuff that stretches and stretches so I wonder what that's all about!!! would it be the MACA or may be the cream I am on for the thrush which I might add is not working GRRRRR

thanks for reading think this is a long post!

Good evening ladies :hugs::hugs:

Kel, i just about made it to work on time :blush: I have to stop coming on here in the mornings (yeah right) :dohh: Whoo hoo kel :sex: Im with you on the summer thing, i wish it could be sunny everyday.

SBB, i went to have hypnotherapy with my last pregnancy because my sickness was so bad. I think it helped i was still sick but i just felt better able to cope.

Welsh, fantastic weight loss :happydance::happydance::happydance: I only managed 1lb this week. I will try harder next week :blush: Glad to hear you don't have PCOS :hugs:

TCC, that healthy egg is on it's way lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust: to you :hugs:

Never, :hugs::hugs::hugs: not long now and your DH will be home. I have everything crossed for you :hugs::hugs::hugs: My laptop has been playing up terrible. I have only managed to come on here and say a few thank you's and then off it bloody goes again. But today my new laptop is up and running whoo hoo :hugs:

To all the maca ladies :hi: hope you all enjoy your evening.

Well i have had a bit of an afternoon. I had just finished work when i had a call from kizi's school saying that she had been involved in an accident in P.E. When i got to the school i found that she had been hit in the mouth with a rounders bat, blood everywhere and a big fat lip. I had to get her a emergency appointment at the dentist. They said she should be fine but want to see her again in 2 weeks time to make sure her teeth were not so traumatised that they start to die off :growlmad: On the plus side i get the day off tomorrow to look after her. We are going to watch twilight :happydance:

Good evening ladies :hugs::hugs:

Kel, i just about made it to work on time :blush: I have to stop coming on here in the mornings (yeah right) :dohh: Whoo hoo kel :sex: Im with you on the summer thing, i wish it could be sunny everyday.

SBB, i went to have hypnotherapy with my last pregnancy because my sickness was so bad. I think it helped i was still sick but i just felt better able to cope.

Welsh, fantastic weight loss :happydance::happydance::happydance: I only managed 1lb this week. I will try harder next week :blush: Glad to hear you don't have PCOS :hugs:

TCC, that healthy egg is on it's way lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust: to you :hugs:

Never, :hugs::hugs::hugs: not long now and your DH will be home. I have everything crossed for you :hugs::hugs::hugs: My laptop has been playing up terrible. I have only managed to come on here and say a few thank you's and then off it bloody goes again. But today my new laptop is up and running whoo hoo :hugs:

To all the maca ladies :hi: hope you all enjoy your evening.

Well i have had a bit of an afternoon. I had just finished work when i had a call from kizi's school saying that she had been involved in an accident in P.E. When i got to the school i found that she had been hit in the mouth with a rounders bat, blood everywhere and a big fat lip. I had to get her a emergency appointment at the dentist. They said she should be fine but want to see her again in 2 weeks time to make sure her teeth were not so traumatised that they start to die off :growlmad: On the plus side i get the day off tomorrow to look after her. We are going to watch twilight :happydance:

Ouch! glad she is ok and Ohhh I love twilight Sigh.....

celtic - i'm glad that everything is looking up for you hun. the EWCM is good that is in abundance. now let's just move that to your ovulation time and we will be spot on hehe! hopefully everything comes back and looks great! :hugs:

sparkle - sorry to hear about kizi! hope that she is okay and everything heals up nicely. bet that hurt! poor girl!

Hi everyone, just wanted to drop by now i've found you in this section lol!

I've only been taking my maca since Friday (upped the amount to 2000mg per day) and i'm feeling great. I swear I have more energy and just feel different. I even told my friend about it and I think she might get some as she's going to be ttc in July.

Sorry I haven't read through every post but am studying for my Advanced Diploma in Canine Behaviour Management and I really should be doing that but I had to sneak on here hee hee!

celtic - i'm glad that everything is looking up for you hun. the EWCM is good that is in abundance. now let's just move that to your ovulation time and we will be spot on hehe! hopefully everything comes back and looks great! :hugs:

sparkle - sorry to hear about kizi! hope that she is okay and everything heals up nicely. bet that hurt! poor girl!

Thanks never. She is having a lay down in my bed. I think the whole thing has knocked the wind out of her. :hugs:

Sparkle-- hi ya sweets, how ya feeling????????? oh noooooooo I hope the lil one is OK and it doesn't leave a big mark... poor thing

Celtic- so glad to hear your doc apointment went well.. :) that is just so wonderful....

Wispy nah you are't a nerd, I am just too tom boyish.. LOL but girlie girlie too :winkwink:

Never- this is gonna be a FUN football season this year with you, I'll keep ya updated on the scores :) :)

Yazzy.... HEY :wave: glad you stopped by and found us... I bout had a heart attack yesterday when I went to post and the thread was GONE... I was like HUH ??? yay on the Maca

WHERE THE HELL IS LINNY TODAY?????????????????????????

Evening ladies!!

Wooah I had some serious reading up to do. I have the week off work and I've had to try stay away from the computer through the day otherwise I'd get nothing done and OH would not be happy to come home to a pig sty!

He's so lovely to me, his first words to me this eve after getting in from work was 'nice parking!!!' eeeerrrrm I'm rubbish at it still cos obviously still getting used to a car, what a poo head!!

I'm 6dp today and prob jinxing myself here but NO SPOTTING YET!!!!!! That hasn't happened since about October last year!! I just hope it stays away and my LP is longer than 9 days :happydance:

Ooooh all this drama on the CC thread, missed it all! I'm glad you ladies are always so lovely and helpful :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->