Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Morning girls :wave:

TNT if you go into your fertility friend and click on home page setup just above the calendar then it comes up with 'your charting home page web address' in a box, just copy that and paste it in the text. Or better in your siggy so we can stalk all the time :D

:wave: Wispy! Hope you manage to get some sleep!

x x x

Good Morning/Afternoon Ladies.

Here is the address https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e3eae

I am not quite sure what a "siggy" is....hahaha :rofl: I didn't buy the VIP membership yet because it confuses my fertility dates I think. Only because I dont think it recognizes my clomid. I was told after you were done with clomid you would ovulate 5-9 days after your last dose. So IDK what to trust. LOL

TNT if you go into your fertility friend and click on home page setup just above the calendar then it comes up with 'your charting home page web address' in a box, just copy that and paste it in the text. Or better in your siggy so we can stalk all the time :D

x x x

I am not quite sure what a "siggy" is....hahaha :rofl: I didn't buy the VIP membership yet because it confuses my fertility dates I think. Only because I dont think it recognizes my clomid. I was told after you were done with clomid you would ovulate 5-9 days after your last dose. So IDK what to trust. LOL

TNTA nope this takes us to your ticker.. on the side you will see homepage click on that and then you'll see Your Charting Home Page Web Address:

that's the URL you want to post :)

LINNY MUH LOVE.. hello babe!!!!!!

He's so lovely to me, his first words to me this eve after getting in from work was 'nice parking!!!' eeeerrrrm I'm rubbish at it still cos obviously still getting used to a car, what a poo head

:rofl: something Jeff would say to me too LOL

Hey ladies,

TNT - you defo. Ovulated on the day FF said you did, but I dont see any BDing around that time....why not????

Welsh - yeah to being 6lbs lighter...woohoo!!!!! Also glad to hear you dont have PCOS.

Wispy - whats this stuff about the blood pressure? Hmmmm, I have never heard that.

SBB - hows that wonderful lil bean of yours!

Kel - yeah for possible Ov....and even better on the bding last night.

Never, Mandy, Celtic, and all the other maca girls, how are we today?

Well I am doing ok today....Just sitting here waiting for my body to make and release a nice healthy egg!!!!

Well I did what my dr said to do. He said 5-9 days after finishing my clomid would be when id Ov. So I didn't know what to trust...the FF site or my dr. I think this month Im gonna BD from 5 days on until the end of what FF says....LOL just in case. Maybe a tiresome few nights. LOL

x x x

TNTA nope this takes us to your ticker.. on the side you will see homepage click on that and then you'll see Your Charting Home Page Web Address:

that's the URL you want to post :)

LINNY MUH LOVE.. hello babe!!!!!!

He's so lovely to me, his first words to me this eve after getting in from work was 'nice parking!!!' eeeerrrrm I'm rubbish at it still cos obviously still getting used to a car, what a poo head

:rofl: something Jeff would say to me too LOL

Oh ok I think i got it!! LOL little slow today apparently. hahaha

here it is:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e3eae

Sparkle-- hi ya sweets, how ya feeling????????? oh noooooooo I hope the lil one is OK and it doesn't leave a big mark... poor thing

Celtic- so glad to hear your doc apointment went well.. :) that is just so wonderful....

Wispy nah you are't a nerd, I am just too tom boyish.. LOL but girlie girlie too :winkwink:

Never- this is gonna be a FUN football season this year with you, I'll keep ya updated on the scores :) :)

Yazzy.... HEY :wave: glad you stopped by and found us... I bout had a heart attack yesterday when I went to post and the thread was GONE... I was like HUH ??? yay on the Maca

WHERE THE HELL IS LINNY TODAY?????????????????????????

Im fine thanks kelster and you ? Im just waiting for the symtoms to start :dohh: Hope they start soon so i can start to feel pregnant lol. I see you may be heading for the TTW soon :happydance::happydance::happydance:
:hugs:

TTC, Never- Sbb....and others I believe this is my chart for last month and this month!! Hope it works..... https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e3eae

Kel - ooooooh looks like your in with a chance! Couldn't keep your hands off your man :sex: :happydance: What will be will be, FX'd :hugs:
Oh and seriously........is that really pictures of your living room? Is there a bar in or am I being blonde???

Sparkle, poor lil one! I hope she's ok! You could cheer her up by telling her about the time I got smacked in the face with a wheely bin lid :dohh:It was a windy day and as I was putting it out the lid flipped back and hit me in the mouth :rofl: Broke my front tooth and smashed open my lip........true story :haha: Roll on the :sick:

Welshie - :happydance: on the weight loss hun!!!

Never - another day closer to DH :hugs: Are you getting him on the maca??

Hows everyone else??

is that really pictures of your living room? Is there a bar in or am I being blonde

lol it is actually our basement.. "The HOLE".. as our friends have dubbed it.... but yep it is mine and that is a bar..
Jeff built it and then added the kegorater in afterwards so we always have beers a flowing :) just like a regualr bar- beer on tap :) but I haven't touched the thing in about 2 weeks.. LOL we have a pizza oven (small one), deep fryer, and mircowave also....
heres a better shot

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs297.ash1/22448_1348212032463_1446205417_30979794_4331330_n.jpg

and yes to both of you Linny and Sparkle... I COULD be in TTW but I gotta wait to see what the temps dooooooooooooooooo. no confirmed O yet :(

Sparkle those symptons will come with time.. the sore boobies, crampie cramps, I HOPE NO MS but if ya get it that is wonderful....

Tnta- yep that took us to your charts.. you seem not to temp at the same time each day, do you work funny shifts?

linny! okay it's bed time for me after this post. dh isn't on the maca. he doesn't need it. lol he is taking fertil aid now for the sperm quality and all that, but the libido and energy the man doesn't need. he already has plenty! ADHD and lack of :sex: he should be fine :) haha

:wave: goodnight ladies!

linny! Okay it's bed time for me after this post. Dh isn't on the maca. He doesn't need it. Lol he is taking fertil aid now for the sperm quality and all that, but the libido and energy the man doesn't need. He already has plenty! Adhd and lack of :sex: He should be fine :) haha

:wave: Goodnight ladies!

nite sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Oh linny thats hillarious :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I cant wait to tell her in the morning.

Never, good night :hugs::hugs:

Right ladies i'm feeling very tired tonight so i'm off for a bath and bed. See you all in the morning :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Night never hun!!

Kel - Im sooooooo jealous, i'd love a basement like that! I LOVE beer and i LOVE pizza, its my idea of heaven! If that was my house, I'd never be away from the place :rofl::rofl:

Night night sparkle, hee hee I'm an idiot aren't I xx

hahaha kel, I think my dh would love to come and watch football with your dh....so they can debate whos team is better....LOL

wispy - Do you think maybe you should decrease your dosage and then slowly increase that way it will give your body time to adjust.

Celtic - so happy to hear you are getting some answers...Not sure what to say about the spotty ewcm......what cd are you on? did they do a pg test?

sparkle - Oh poor baby....I hope her teeth are ok though.

yazzy - hi there, glad to hear you are loving the maca.

linny - woohoo on no spotting, maybe there is no spotting because you are pg...fxed for you!!!

never - g'night!!!

TNT - yeah usually you do ov around 5-9 days after your last pill but it can take longer....Maybe next cycle you can try using some OPK's....that way when you get the surge you can bd. You def. oved though so that is good news.

been out and running errands then went to the gym....I love this maca, it really gives me energy!

my house is ALWAYS open.... Jeff makes the bestest wings around :)

Nite nite sparkle................

oh my....Watch out we might just be there this season....LOL....funny though we have great family friends who live in Jersey....specifically galloway township..is that far from you?

umm bout an hour and a half maybe a tad less south.. that is down by Atlantic City and it can take us up to two hours to get there

I am more up by NYC just off to the west of NYC...

woooooo hoooooooo visitors... :lol:

Oh not far then. We go once a year...we might be going for my birthday (october) this year...we love black jack so we spend most of our evenings at the borgata.....If we dont go to AC then we might end up in Maine with another friend who has a vacation home there. We are up in the air right now.

Oh not far then. We go once a year...we might be going for my birthday (october) this year...we love black jack so we spend most of our evenings at the borgata.....If we dont go to AC then we might end up in Maine with another friend who has a vacation home there. We are up in the air right now.

that is awsome.. we usually go to the ShowBoat.... been to the Borgata once just for a concert though

where is Msine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->