Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Evening girls :D

I've been stalking all day but I can never be bothered to write long replies on my phone it's too hard!!

Celtic thanks hun, I am actually 8 weeks today. My ticker kept playing up and not changing and I had to keep messing with it to get it right...
My next scan is Monday, when I'll be 8+6 - keeping everything crossed bubs is ok and the ovary has gone down....
Glad your docs appointment went well, sounds like they're being pretty thorough which is good.
Can I ask about the diabetes when you were pregnant? Do you know what causes it? OH is convinced I'll get it because i keep eating loads of fruit! But it's all I feel like :shrug:
If you're not bleeding too much to :sex: I think you should, just in case you're OVing super early! Unlikely I know but I always think you should listen to your body!
Yep the Clomid thread got out of hand... There's also threads about smoking and drinking in 1st tri that have turned nasty. I don't see why people can't put forward their opinions in a grown up manner... Most people can but then 2 people always have to start bitching and it ends up getting locked!

Welshie I am pleased you don't have pcos :happydance: sounds like the doc appointment was good so hopefully it's all going to work itself out soon :D
And the 6lb is amazing - you've done soooo well you should be v pleased with yourself. Now make sure you keep it up :haha:

Sparkle hope Kizi will be ok - sounds painful :(
Hypnotherapy sounds interesting. I still feel horribly sick so I really don't think the acu has worked today :(

Wispy sorry about the headaches that sucks :(

Yazzy glad you found us! Can't we go back to TTC section? I don't like it here as much I had all my bookmarks set on 2 computers and my iphone :cry: :haha:
Great the Maca is taking effect :D

Linny that's great news you're not spotting - hope you get the longest LP ever of 8.5 months :D
Linny I'm sorry but I just laughed out loud at the wheelie bin story!

TNT siggy is signature at the bottom of your posts I see you've done it :)
I'd say generally you will ovulate a few days after Clomid, but it's different from person to person. Temps are the most reliable way of knowing when you've OV'd if you have clear charts. I don't know how it works with your donor... do you get just one 'go' a cycle or more? I think I'd 'make the transfer' after the +OPK so the :spermy: have a chance to get where they need to be!

Kell f**king hell I can't believe that's your basement - awesome :D Bet you have people over all the time!

Never Goodnight hun - you're always off to bed when I get on :( sweet dreams - not too long now til DH is home :happydance:

Hey TTC - Wow time flies you're on CD6 already! I hope it's going quickly for you...

:wave: to everyone else sorry if I missed anyone :hugs:

Well I had acu today, didn't do much I have to say - I still feel yuck. She has stuck these tiny tiny needles on a pad kind of thing in my wrists, and I leave them in for a week if I want to. They are meant to help with the sickness. But they feel weird and I can feel them if I move my wrists so unless they wriggle out a little I'll probably just take them out... We'll see...

Got NO work done today :( oops...

x x x

hey sbb -I was just thinking of you....hahaha...I am drinking some grapefruit juice to help with my cm...did you drink it also? Also, I have some soft cups coming in...woohoo...i will do what you did but with preseed instead.

If that acu doesnt work then I would try those bands they use for seasickness....do you know what they are? I have heard they help a bit.

TTC thanks hun, I tried those bands they didn't work... They are based on acupuncture points so these teeny needles are 'the real thing'....

Erm yes I did drink grapefruit juice in my smoothie every morning. Still barely had any ewcm though! Really glad you're getting softcups you'll love them!

Kell I kind of have a little rounded tummy.... But I think all it is is that I can't be bothered to breathe it in anymore! If I do then it's the same as before! I still weigh the same... Bigger boobs though I was a 34C now bought some 34Ds :D

x x x

wow Holy boobs sbb...hahahahaha...your dh must be loving that!

No he's not allowed to touch they hurt too much :rofl:

X x x

No he's not allowed to touch they hurt too much :rofl:

X x x

I TOTALLY hear ya on that one... LOL

I am lucky to fill a B cup, well I can go SMALL C but there is a lot of room....

the ladies in my family weren't blessed with big boobies :lol:

TTC- Well I was temping around 8 when I was going to class and now that I have a break I tend to sleep in more. So I started temping around 10. What time do you guys temp?

SBB- I finally figured it out. LOL And my donor comes every other day from when the clomid calculator says to start BDing. I use the opk strips and last month I got three pos ones so IDK if thats possible or I just read them wrong. This cycle I will be more aware of my body and probably start temping at a regular time.

SBB you crack me up chick!! When my friend found out she was pregnant, she had the cutest rounded pot belly when she was around 10weeks but her boobs, they were something.........HUGE!! I couldn't take my eyes off them :haha:! If i ever fall pregnant i hope to have a pair cos I'm only 34b :happydance:

I'm glad my story made you chuckle, I just hope the :sick: passes sweets!

ttc :hi: you planning your battle plan for this ttc month :happydance:

What time do you guys temp

5:45 to 6:15am with the exception of Wednesdays (I gotta go into the office on those days) so that temp is at 3:30-3:45am .. grrr LOL

Well yesterday I bought my first bottle of maca...waiting for some sort of side effect like you ladies mention. But nothing yet...but today is only day 2 taking them. I have one more day of clomid and then its WAIT WAIT WAIT for my opk surge. Im thinking im gonna have my donor come this saturday so I can do the routine over again...

LOL:rofl: Gotta love the softcup and having your feet and rear in the air for an hour. haha But this time im ordering preseed to help things along.

Wish you all luck and tons of :dust:

5:45 to 6:15am with the exception of Wednesdays (I gotta go into the office on those days) so that temp is at 3:30-3:45am .. grrr LOL

WOW my goodness that is early!! LOL Specially 3. I hardly get to bed by that time (insomnia). Im thinking maybe 9 or 10 for me.:haha:

Kell my family are the same, all quite small boobed! apart from my little sis who's a D. My big sis is prob an AA but she is very skinny...

TNT I had 3 +opks so it's possible... seems you didn't ov til a few days after though, usually it's straight after... The digital OPKs are great as they are a simple yes or no... no lines to interpret...
Do you mind me asking why you're using a donor? Sorry if you've already answered that!
I think it will help to temp at the same time every day, and as soon as you wake up. I set my alarm for before I have to get up, take my temp then go back to sleep for a bit...
Have a look in LTTTC as there are a few people there who use donors, I'm sure they syringe it in to get it nearer the cervix opening....

Thanks Linny hun :hugs: Lol seriously my boobs hurt pretty bad, but when they started getting bigger I'd get Danny to feel them each day to see if they'd grown :rofl:
I have a friend who is sooooo skinny she has no boobs at all - I'm not exaggerating, but when she was pregnant they went up to a G cup!!! I don't know how she didn't fall over!

x x x

Do you mind me asking why you're using a donor? Sorry if you've already answered that!

:rofl: :dohh: just realised after I wrote that it says 'DP' in your details and I thought it said 'DH' - silly me :D

Check out what the rainbow mummies think about the syringe thing - sorry I'm not trying to ram it down your throat just want you to get your bfp quick!!

x x x

morning all

just updating my signatures :) will have to catch up now

Thanks Linny hun :hugs: Lol seriously my boobs hurt pretty bad, but when they started getting bigger I'd get Danny to feel them each day to see if they'd grown :rofl:
I have a friend who is sooooo skinny she has no boobs at all - I'm not exaggerating, but when she was pregnant they went up to a G cup!!! I don't know how she didn't fall over!

x x x

:rofl: :brush: what a funny conversation to walk in on so early in the morning lol ...its not soo early its nearly 8 am :D

WOW my goodness that is early!! LOL Specially 3. I hardly get to bed by that time (insomnia). Im thinking maybe 9 or 10 for me.:haha:

i temp most mornings around 4am :) sometimes a bit earlier or later depending when i wake up my alarm is set for 4.45 so if i dont wake up at 4 ill do it then

Lol dandy our weird night time conversations are your morning ones! Good morning.... I'm off to bed in a minute - that's kind of strange! Have a lovely day :D

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->