Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Evening girls :D

Celtic thanks hun, I am actually 8 weeks today. My ticker kept playing up and not changing and I had to keep messing with it to get it right...
My next scan is Monday, when I'll be 8+6 - keeping everything crossed bubs is ok and the ovary has gone down....

Can I ask about the diabetes when you were pregnant? Do you know what causes it? OH is convinced I'll get it because i keep eating loads of fruit! But it's all I feel like :shrug:

Sparkle hope Kizi will be ok - sounds painful :(
Hypnotherapy sounds interesting. I still feel horribly sick so I really don't think the acu has worked today :(

Yazzy glad you found us! Can't we go back to TTC section? I don't like it here as much I had all my bookmarks set on 2 computers and my iphone :cry: :haha:
Great the Maca is taking effect :D

:wave: to everyone else sorry if I missed anyone :hugs:

Well I had acu today, didn't do much I have to say - I still feel yuck. She has stuck these tiny tiny needles on a pad kind of thing in my wrists, and I leave them in for a week if I want to. They are meant to help with the sickness. But they feel weird and I can feel them if I move my wrists so unless they wriggle out a little I'll probably just take them out... We'll see...

Got NO work done today :( oops...

x x x
SBB can i ask when the morning sickness started for you? or is it just started now? hope you feel better soon btw :hugs:

TTC thanks hun, I tried those bands they didn't work... They are based on acupuncture points so these teeny needles are 'the real thing'....

Erm yes I did drink grapefruit juice in my smoothie every morning. Still barely had any ewcm though! Really glad you're getting softcups you'll love them!

Kell I kind of have a little rounded tummy.... But I think all it is is that I can't be bothered to breathe it in anymore! If I do then it's the same as before! I still weigh the same... Bigger boobs though I was a 34C now bought some 34Ds :D

x x x

haha soon as im pg im gonna stop sucking mine up too :p

Lol dandy our weird night time conversations are your morning ones! Good morning.... I'm off to bed in a minute - that's kind of strange! Have a lovely day :D

X x x

:D ok goodnight :) i shall enjoy the thread while i am at work :coffee:

linny! okay it's bed time for me after this post. dh isn't on the maca. he doesn't need it. lol he is taking fertil aid now for the sperm quality and all that, but the libido and energy the man doesn't need. he already has plenty! ADHD and lack of :sex: he should be fine :) haha

:wave: goodnight ladies!

maybe i should put my OH on maca....the only time he ever wants any :sex: is when im asleep :/ maybe it would get him more into it earlier in the night if he was on it...

The 'morning' sickness started before I'd got my bfp actually! But got worse until it was all day long which it is now... I'm not complaining hopefully it all means bubs is healthy

x x x

geez sbb I didnt realize you were feeling sick before you BFP....Cuz you got your BFP early...did you test b/c of the sickness..or just cuz you are a poas addict?

Linny - thats right, I am getting my arsenal together..this is my last month before surgery so I have to give it my best go...so this is what I am doing.

maca - 1200mgs per day
clomid - days 5-9 50mgs
1 cup of grapefruit juice in the morning
2 cups of green tea throughout the day
softcups and preseed
robitussin about 5 days before estimated O

Not sure if this all is going to work but I have to do something to feel like I gave it my best!

I am a 36 c right now, i am so afraid once I get pg that I will be able to throw my boob over my shoulder to get it out of the way....hahaahaha

Nah ttc I'm just a poas-aholic!!

I hope all that stuff works for you... Don't forget to orgasm after dh to suck them all up :D once you get your softcups you won't have to do it with your legs in the air!!

Lol boobs over the shoulder is only after beeastfeeding several babies :rofl:

X x x

ok...orgasm after sex.....CHECK...hahahahaha...I am actually having some fun with this.

Yeah well....it just isnt natural to have boobs that you can swing over your shoulder....I swear it...but I will take it if it give me some babies!

Yeah, I can't wait to get pregger (.)(.) I BF two of my kids and my boobs are like deflated. It's sad, when I lay on my back they hang in my armpits...:rofl: At least they will fill up again for a little while.
Sparkle: I hope your little one is OK....OUCH!

Dandy: I put my DH on Maca. I haven't seen a huge difference yet although he is in a better mood lately.

SBB: Are the acupunture needles on a bracelet? Can you see them or are they covered up with material? I hope it works for you!:flower:

ttcbaby: Thanks for the suggestion. I cut down my dose from 1500mg to 1000mg. I didn't have near the headache today that I did this past weekend so maybe I just need adjustment time. Oh and what does the grapefruit juice do? I love grapefruit juice and drink it just about everyday.

Linny: What a poop!

Yazzy: WELCOME!!!!:hi:

Well, I was supposed to be cooking dinner but I went to:munch: TacoBell instead..:haha: The DH isn't home yet and is probably expecting a pork roast with squash for dinner hmmmmm...it ain't happening tonight. :finger: I'm so bad! I think I will go clean the kitchen and then he can't be as mad at me.:shrug:

The 'morning' sickness started before I'd got my bfp actually! But got worse until it was all day long which it is now... I'm not complaining hopefully it all means bubs is healthy

x x x

thats awesome...i heard somewhere that feeling sick is good means bub is healthy :)

no time to catch up on the thread as I am heading to beddie bye.. frigin 3:30am will be here sooner then I know it

I HATE WEDNESDAYS.. :rofl: but I shouldn't complain, I get to work rom home the rest of the week

Talk to ya all tomorrow...

PS gots some tender (.)(.) tonight.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm LOL

Yeah, I can't wait to get pregger (.)(.) I BF two of my kids and my boobs are like deflated. It's sad, when I lay on my back they hang in my armpits...:rofl: At least they will fill up again for a little while.

Dandy: I put my DH on Maca. I haven't seen a huge difference yet although he is in a better mood lately.

ttcbaby: Thanks for the suggestion. I cut down my dose from 1500mg to 1000mg. I didn't have near the headache today that I did this past weekend so maybe I just need adjustment time. Oh and what does the grapefruit juice do? I love grapefruit juice and drink it just about everyday.

Well, I was supposed to be cooking dinner but I went to:munch: TacoBell instead..:haha: The DH isn't home yet and is probably expecting a pork roast with squash for dinner hmmmmm...it ain't happening tonight. :finger: I'm so bad! I think I will go clean the kitchen and then he can't be as mad at me.:shrug:

haha i do the same thing :thumbup: if im feeling like not doing dinner, i just clean the house haha so he cant really be mad at me :blush:

...im a size 12 D or 14 C not sure what that equates to in the 30's :shrug: im definatley not looking forward to the saggy boobs...i like mine how they are :kiss: :dohh:

no time to catch up on the thread as I am heading to beddie bye.. frigin 3:30am will be here sooner then I know it

I HATE WEDNESDAYS.. :rofl: but I shouldn't complain, I get to work rom home the rest of the week

Talk to ya all tomorrow...

PS gots some tender (.)(.) tonight.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm LOL

hmmmm could be a good sign? yeah working from home...you dont get to complain :growlmad: i have to get up at 4.45 every morning to be at work by 6am...thankfully i finish around midday everyday so i have my arvos to myself :happydance:

SBB- Ya I think my chart was a bit off possibly. Mainly due to me. It was my first time using FF and was a little confused. Now that I dont have VIP for FF im still a little confused. LOL I am going to start temping at the same time everyday so It will be more accurate. And I use a donor because my partner and I cant produce a child. LOL :haha: So we have a really good friend that donates for us every other day!! He's a trooper. LOL I was thinking of getting a syringe to put up in cervix better and then put the cup in. But im not sure yet.

Dandy- HI:hi: I think I will start setting my alarm and just doing it then. Before I was within an hour or so in between. But im assuming I need to be around exact time everyday. :winkwink:

I noticed that someone (cant remember which i read) but they take 1200mg of Maca???? I only take 600. Should it be more?

tnt - try the syringe, there is a lady on here who had a lap and couldnt bd so she used the syringe and got pg....it does work.

kel - yeah for sore boobies!!! That is a great ov sign.

wispy - I hope you are completely headache free tomorrow.

well ladies I must go now....spend some time with the DH....he just got in from Rugby practice and (I know it sounds gross) but I love how he smells fresh off the pitch! Chat tomorrow!

good morning ladies! :hi:

how is everyone doing?

kel - the sore (.)(.b)'s sound like a good sign! mine always get sore during or right after ovulation, but hoping your's is a sign of something even better. you know, when you said atlantic city, you made me think of my cousin. his daughter (my 2nd cousin), her grandfather is anthony capone. do you know who that is? he always takes her to atlantic city. i always here such cool stories about it, ha.

tnt - i take my temps at around 4:30-5:00am every day. right before i go to work :) oh, and i take 2,400mg a day. recommended dosage of MACA is 1,500mg-3,000mg per day so i would up it if i were you.

wispy - you crack me up! i'm not too much of a cook, DH is, but since he's gone i find myself eating out a lot more than before. i'm trying though! i really am. maybe when he is back from deployment i might actually be able to make a good meal, haha.

dandy - heck yeah, start your man on maca! it definitely couldn't hurt.

sbb - that's so true. you always get on right when i go to sleep, except for the weekends. i go to bed pretty early though. i need a lot of sleep or else i walk around like chopped up meat all day.

ttc - nice little arsenal you got going there. i kind of feel the same as you since june is our only shot, so i pull out all the stops too. haha. i take wayyyy more than that and i love it all. i even have an ovacue to track my ovulation. i think i'm crazy sometimes.

sparkle - :hi: i hope everything is going well girl. keep us updated on your sticky bean! i sure i am jealous :)

celtic, whit, delilah, mandy, yazzy, welsh, and anyone else that i forgot. i hope you all have a good day! i'm sure i will have plenty to catch up on when i get home, haha.

Never- Ya I definitely think I will up the dosage sense mine is so low. LOL So I think I will take more tonight and then more tomorrow. And definitely going to take temps on time everyday so it can be more consistant. Thanks girl and have a good day.

TTC- I think I will get a syringe and then use softcup afterwards. How do you get it close to the cervix? With a speculam or legs wide apart.... lOL idk. You have a good day as well!

tnt :hi: back :) sorry to hear you and ur partner cannot produce a child :( sounds like you have a very good friend indeed

Good morning maca ladies :hugs:

Kel, OMG your basement my DH would go mad for a place like that wow. Although i think if DH had a place like that it would attract his loud drunken friends. Maybe i could have it i quite often have my friends over for pizza lol.

TTC im sure she will be fine :hugs: Does drinking grapefruit juice help with the CM ? I came off of the implant in december and the only time i get any CM is around OV and that's not a lot. Even now that i'm pregnant i still don't have any lol

Sbb, I was taken in and out of hospital with sickness with the last one. I had to be connected to a drip on a number of occasions. The nurse said to me " I know it doesn't feel like it now but sickness is a very good sign that all is well " I think I just about managed a smile when all I really wanted to do was punch her.

Wispy shadow, thank you i'm sure she will be fine :hugs:

Never :hi: nothing to report yet lol boobs a little sore :dohh: How are you doing ? You will soon be here reporting your own BFP :hugs:

Welshie, :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

On the boob issue ladies i am already a 38DD and every time my babies are born i stay a cup size bigger than i was. :cry:

Enjoy your day maca ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

tnt - sounds like a good idea to me :) taking temps at the same time every day is very important.

sparkle - glad to hear it's not too uncomfortable for you yet. i'm good and hoping for my :bfp: soon!

good morning, got to play football for PT kel so i thought of you, hehe. i made an interception the first play, but then all the guys kept passing to me too high and i never caught it again haha. oh well, it was a blast anyhow! off to work i go..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->