• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

I am taking the capsules...The day I started taking 1575mg.. I had a huge stomach ache all day so I took a day off and I am going back to 2 capsules (1050mg) a day..I think my body can't handle that much! Oh and I asked the guy at the Vitamin Shoppe n said it could regulate your irregular cycles...So that's where I got that from.

so cd 18 (this past Saturday the 20th), I had gotten my darkest line yet on my OPK... crosses fingers it was truly IT!!! my chart doesn't show any crosshairs yet but my temps have been rising since March 18th and well I got DH to :sex: last nite and :sex: this morning----- hee hee hee sorry TMI

I have been googling EVERYTHING to look at + OKP photos and mine look just the same...

I hope you ladies all had a wonderful weekend.... we had BEAUTIFUL weather, in the low 70's and sunny.. it was so nice!!!

TTY all later

Yay kell you got some :sex: lol!

B&B has been down all day! I was really bored earlier and it wouldn't bloody work, then it came back on 5 mins before I had to go out!!

Hope everyone is ok, I'm knackered, I got up this morning but I was so tired, I went back to bed for about 4 hours! Bloody AF really knocked it out of me...

Kel I'm going to find the link to your chart in a second and have a look at your temps... Woohoo hope you've ov'd!!

I poas today, an frer, I knew it would be -ve, which it was, but I just wanted to make sure the others weren't just evaps or something. This one was totally -ve, not even a hint of a line. So def think the others were +ve...

Anyway, I probably won't be able to sleep so may be on for a while!

X x x

HA.. LOL I think I got in my siggy now...

WTH are you doing up? isn't it like 2:40am at your place??? is it because you took that nappy nap??

yep we just HAPPEN to run into our friend ( the onethat I just found out was preggos) yesterday and she came right out and told Jeff- you have to :sex: all the time... the last time she got preggos they :sex: everyday for two weeks and this one as well.. so I think she got into his head.. i looked at him and said I TOLD YA SO!!!!

aww hun... just to even get a faint + I would of crapped my pants..LOL I KNOW I KNOW that everyone says this.. but it happend for a reason, reasons we may never know :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Lol no it's nearly 1am... We went out so got in about half an hour ago...

I looked at your chart (you need to put it in your sig so I can chart stalk you more easily!) I think it'll be clearer once there's a couple more temps on there...

I like that your friend has talked him into it... Great!!

Well now I'm in bed I'm actually pretty tired... So going to sleep, catch up tomorrow...

:hugs: :hugs:

Doh I just realised you said you put your chart in your siggy!! Obviously didn't read it properly!! X x

he he he he NP :)

yep I said the same thing, I know I need more temps, that BIG drop was the 3:30am temp which I know will get wiped out

OKEY DOKEY I am heading to beddie to...

TTY in the am.. get some good zzzz''s

yep the witch got me bad! ... has anyone noticed a heavier flow while on maca? x

Sorry the :witch: got you.... :hugs:

No I haven't to be honest, but I get Very heavy flow anyway (for the first day at least) but I haven't noticed it being any worse..

x x

morning well um afternoon now

Babiesplease I am so sorry She has got you bad.. I'd have to say nope as well :(

Hey SBB how are ya today? you get sleep?

well I tried to upload a photo off my camera of my OPK tests but my dang computer keeps shutting down everytime I plug it in.... I KNOW I O'd on CD 18-March 20th... the line is so dark, I hope I got enough :sex: before DH left ...

well hope all is well :) ttyl

Hi Kell :flower:

I'm ok today, I am still totally knackered! I just get so tired when AF comes, that bloody :witch: really knocks it out of me!

Damn, try and get some pics up if you can. Sounds like you've done all the :sex: you can I'm sure it's enough! Woohoo Xmas baby making month!!

I have bought some Floradix Liquid Iron which contains B6 and B12 - have you taken either of those before? I don't want to take anything that might mess up my cycle!

x x x

yeah she does that to me too... I always tell hubby that she actually makes it feel like someone has got a machetti, usually on day 1-3, just scraping my insides..BLECK but the cramping isn't toooo bad

I will try later to get that photo up... but what's killing me is, it's only half dark but I have read that they say if the test line is at least partically darker then the control line you've got a +

umm nope never tried either of those.. but my Femaprin has 100mg of B6 in it though

my +opk looks just like the middle one of this photo (this is not mine) mines a little darker, my (.)(.) are a little tender today and I have a lil bit of cramping too

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7610725.html

actually more like this one CD 17

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7614067.html

I think your OPKs are positive, that's the darkest line I've ever had on one.... And with the sore (.)(.) and cramping I'd say it seems like you're ovulating or just have. :yipee:

x x x

ok here are my OPK

the one that says 20 on it is just the date I took it but that is CD 18

what ya think? I know the last one at the bottom looks kinda dark too but that I one I just took so it was still wet,, now that it is dry it's not that dark, you can also see I am SOOO A POAS gal.. I took 4 on March 18th

OH I HOPE you see what I see, but if not then it's all OK!!!

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/2010_0322opk0551.jpg

Lol I think you are a poas aholic!! - although you should see my stack of HPTs from last week - there must be 20!!

I'd say the top 19 one and the one that says 20 are +ve. And the last one but as you say that's wet.

I'd keep BDing when DH gets back just in case, but looking at these, and your little temp dip today, if it goes up tomorrow I'd say that's it!!

x x x

Thanks for looking and giving me your honest opinion.... :hugs: :hugs:

I hope it's it and that my temps go up tomorrow..

he'll be home Thursday afternoon, he better watch it when he walks in the door.. LOL

Lol I'm sure he won't mind after a few days without!! I'll check on your chart in the morning x x x

Hi everyone :wave:

I'm trying anything new this month O:)
How can the powder form be taken apart from in a smoothie or something?
I'm leaning more towards the tablets :thumbup:

I've been looking at it on ebay. . . .
Can someone take a look for me? O:)
I'm a newbie to maca and ebay lol

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/90-Maca-Root...ural_AlternativeTherapies?hash=item1e5ad4ba17

:dust:

Hi Maaybe2010 welcome

Sorry wish I could help you out but being from US , not sure if this is what he ladies on this thread from the UK use..

I use the website iherb.com and the powder form, I also put my stuff in a water bottle with either OJ and/or tang; just gotta shake it up really good :)

OK can someone please tell me WHY every show I put on tonight is about someone gettimg pregnant? LOL is it a sign??? ....nope..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->