Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

I have just had my first look on the first trimester boards whoo hoo. I think it maybe starting to sink in that im having a baby lol xx :blush:

Morning girls :wave: just popping in as I actually have to go out to a job today :(

TNT I think up your dose, 2000-3000mg is ok... Also don't take it at night it might stop you sleeping! Great you've got a good friend like that as your donor :D hope it works quickly for you!

Wispy the needles are on like a tiny sticky pad which is stuck to my wrist. I don't think they are working though and they are annoying so I think I'm going to take them out...

Sparkle your sickness sounds awful I hope you don't get it so bad this time round...

Morning kell :D that temp is looking great today! Is that the actual temp or did you adjust it?

X x x

I need to start taking notes so I remember every thing LOL

Kel your bar is cool is that your dog I see sleeping very cute :flower: I so glad she was so good and I dont have long to wait for the results. :flower:

TntArs06 try BD every second day so you dont end up sore LOL do you check your cervix at all, it would be good to add that data in to FF it will get rid of the cross hairs and give a clear OV but I agree with FF looks like it has your ov down. I paid the 10 for a 30 day and it gave me extra days so I got 60 days in the end :happydance:

SBB morning sickness is a great sign :hugs: I doubt you will develop gestational diabetes from eating fruit, its caused by the hormones in your body when you are pregnant,During pregnancy, various hormones block the usual action of insulin. This helps to make sure your growing baby gets enough sugar. Your body needs to produce more insulin to cope with these changes. Gestational diabetes develops when your body can't meet the extra insulin demands of the pregnancy. normally you do not develop it till the second or third tri but for some reason I have always developed it with in a few weeks. I think I am borderline and have a sugar intolerance bummer as I have a sweet tooth lol but I need insulin to help when pregnant LOL. some symptoms to watch out for are, Increased thirst now you would drink water till its coming out of your ears and still feel thirsty its a weird feeling. feeling tired (hard one when pregnancy does that any way) needing to pee all the time (another hard one as pregnancy does that as well ) dont worry about it GD controlled is fine :flower: Im taking a break this month till I know my body is ok so no BD hope the spotting stops soon! think I will start temping tomorrow again to get a better Idea.

TCCbaby Im on CD 7 I think today so way to early for OV, but I am taking a break as I have Thrush and the treatment is not working yet still have symptoms doc has taken a swab so I will know for sure what it is this week I hope, plus I do not want DH reinfected when its gone its gone this time. bummer really as maca is making me feel like I want jump him LOL I haven't taken a pregnancy test, plus I stopped temping LOL but pretty sure Im not I mean doc would have noticed yesterday when she was checking my cervix it would have been blue if I was wouldn't it:wacko: I normally get MS so I know if I was as well.

never, whit, delilah, mandy, yazzy, welsh,Dandy, :hi: hope your having a good day!

hoping everything clears up and settles down for you this month celtic so you can ttc next month :D

i have had a good day, i took the dog for a massive walk and am about to jump in the shower and then do dinner..no idea what im making yet

Morning all

Morning kell that temp is looking great today! Is that the actual temp or did you adjust it?

TOTALLY adjusted, frigin dogs had me up at 3:15am.. and yes, I have been up since that time.. that is 3 hours prior to my norm temp,, my temp read ony 97.26 which was a tad lower then the day before, but I really don't think it would be if I woke up at 6:00am.. I used that website you advised me of but I will see what happens with tomorrow's temps :winkwink:.... frigin WEDNESDAYS they put a wrench in everything...

I have just had my first look on the first trimester boards whoo hoo

ohhhh Sparkle.. LOL that forum SCARED ME.... hope you are feeling good today.. I still can't believe you are preggos.... it is so awesome

Celtic- yes the doggies have their own beds downstairs LOL hope you are having a great day :hugs:

Dandy- dinner huh???? and it is only 4:45am here right now just starting my day... enjoy din din

Hi to all my other lovely ladies, I gotta get the do done, dress, and then drive my nasty 1hr commute to work,, so I will talk with you all when I am in the office

I think that's cool with the temp cos it's sooooo early if def makes a big difference...

Hve a good day Hun :hugs:

X x x

I think that's cool with the temp cos it's sooooo early if def makes a big difference

KEWL :) I figured that much..... dang dogs :rofl:

everyone have a WONDERFUL day, I will check in from time to time, no meetings today so I should be around

Dandy you get up early toooooooooo... but I have to stay here til 4:00pm and then it is a hour and a half commute home :(

ETA: good morning Delia, you snuck in on me while I was typing

Never- flag football.. LOL that sounds like fun sweetie

Afternoon all :flower:!!

Another night and another restless night! I'm sure i can't sleep cos I'm wondering what my temp is gonna be :dohh:. Plus Oh decided to scream out in his sleep last night which made me chuckle :haha:

So 5am (an hour earlier was when I took temp..........36.29 :nope:), re-took it at 6am my usual time, after i woke a second time and it was 36.59!! Ive taken the first one, but not sure :shrug: My temps just seem to be all over the fricking place this month. My coverline is 36.5???? Its normally lower than that!

Good news.............as I speak still no spotting at 7dpo which is pretty much unheard of. Had cramping on and off all day, particularly this morning so I guess she could show at any time though :growlmad:

TNT - I take 2000mg of maca a day, never take it past lunchtime. I take my temp at 6am (unless like this morning I wake up earlier!!)

SBB - Isn't ginger biscuits supposed to help sickness? Could be an old wives tale :shrug: Also one of my pregnant friends says she used to eat a biscuit and drink a glass of milk before she went to bed and it would make he feel better in the morning!!

Kel- Errrr are you kidding half 3 in the am?? I only see that time if i need to pee in the night :haha:

Sparkle - I hope my boobies stay a size bigger!! Mine are little fried eggs :winkwink:

Dandy, never, del, whit, welshie, celtic, wispy :hi:

Goodmorning all!!! Celtic, Kelster, Linny, Delia, Never, Welshie, TTCBaby, TntArs, SBB, Dandy, Mandy, Yazzy.....:dust::dance::dust: And Sparkle since you are now full of the Babydust!!! :baby: prayers going out for you that he/she is a healthy, happy little bean:flower: If I forgot anyone to wish babydust to I'm sorry and I'll catch ya later:blush:

I'm feeling great this morning. No headache..:happydance: My DH told me last night that I was looking great and he said not like hey you are workingout and look great but he said just overall I was looking better. Hmmmm....they do say a good eggy release makes you look ravishing:haha: I am in a better mood lately not all crazy grouchy like I normally am. I tend to get a little snippy sometimes:gun:

Hope you all have a FABULOUS day!!!!!!! I'm gonna go make some tea and have my morning maca...:coffee: And it is freezing this morning, :cold: it is supposed to warm and time for me to be opening up my pool...BBBBRRRRRR!!!

Kel- Errrr are you kidding half 3 in the am?? I only see that time if i need to pee in the night

errr NO.. :rofl:
I gotta a question for you? why is your FF chart in fahrenheit? you use celcius? I think that might make a difference

Morning Wispy-- glad to hear to headache this morning :) pool--- LOL Ours has been opened for weeks now, well thanks to Miss Winter- snow and ice made it fall in :(

Hey wispy, glad youre full of energy, and the headaches are all gone!!

Kel - I don't know why it somes up on my link as fahrenheit, on my chart on FF its on celcius and thats how i've set it cos i just checked!! Bizarre!!

That IS Weird, maybe cause I have mine set as fahrenheit but nooo cause I can see SBB's in celcius :shrug: ... haa frig it.. it's all good babe ...

Hmmm yep surely is weird! Been into chart settings and is is set to celcius and if I go into myself its celcius!! FF is trying to confuse me LOL!!!!

never - No I dont think it is crazy we are just being thourough....hahahaha

tnt - i would just stick it up there like a tampon and squirt it in...(sorry TMI).....and then insert the soft cup. If possible make him give you the sample in a sterilized cup, you can usually get those at any pharmacy.

sparkle - It is supposed to help with cm, but now that you are pg I dont think you will be needing it. Good to hear though that you got pG without it. At least I know I might have a chance. hows your daughter feeling?

Sbb - yeah I meant to say that about the friut...i know I keep refering to my sis but she had those same craving. She was having MS and the only thing she could tolerate was fruit. Doc said it was fine as long as it didnt last the entire pregnancy. I dont think you will be at risk for diabetes for eating fruit though.

Celtic -well I hope the thrush clears up soon hun, I know how uncomfortable that can be.

Kel - yeah nice temp!!!!!!!

Linny - I hope af stays away and you get your BFP....fxed for you!

wispy - glad to hear you are feeling great and headache free.

Not much going on here, I wil not start temping until Sunday...I find that if I do that it doesnt stress me out as much. I temp about a week before OV is due and then stop after OV is confirmed. At least that is what I tried to do but I couldnt help myself last month.....hahahaahahha

TTC- I think I will do that! Anything to get the swimmers there faster with no interuptions. LOL

Wispy- HI:hi::dust: to you too!! Fingers crossed

Linny- I set my alarm this morning so I take it on time. Im following all the ladies advice on that one now! :happydance::happydance:

I need to start taking notes so I remember every thing LOL

Kel your bar is cool is that your dog I see sleeping very cute :flower: I so glad she was so good and I dont have long to wait for the results. :flower:

TntArs06 try BD every second day so you dont end up sore LOL do you check your cervix at all, it would be good to add that data in to FF it will get rid of the cross hairs and give a clear OV but I agree with FF looks like it has your ov down. I paid the 10 for a 30 day and it gave me extra days so I got 60 days in the end :happydance:

SBB morning sickness is a great sign :hugs: I doubt you will develop gestational diabetes from eating fruit, its caused by the hormones in your body when you are pregnant,During pregnancy, various hormones block the usual action of insulin. This helps to make sure your growing baby gets enough sugar. Your body needs to produce more insulin to cope with these changes. Gestational diabetes develops when your body can't meet the extra insulin demands of the pregnancy. normally you do not develop it till the second or third tri but for some reason I have always developed it with in a few weeks. I think I am borderline and have a sugar intolerance bummer as I have a sweet tooth lol but I need insulin to help when pregnant LOL. some symptoms to watch out for are, Increased thirst now you would drink water till its coming out of your ears and still feel thirsty its a weird feeling. feeling tired (hard one when pregnancy does that any way) needing to pee all the time (another hard one as pregnancy does that as well ) dont worry about it GD controlled is fine :flower: Im taking a break this month till I know my body is ok so no BD hope the spotting stops soon! think I will start temping tomorrow again to get a better Idea.

TCCbaby Im on CD 7 I think today so way to early for OV, but I am taking a break as I have Thrush and the treatment is not working yet still have symptoms doc has taken a swab so I will know for sure what it is this week I hope, plus I do not want DH reinfected when its gone its gone this time. bummer really as maca is making me feel like I want jump him LOL I haven't taken a pregnancy test, plus I stopped temping LOL but pretty sure Im not I mean doc would have noticed yesterday when she was checking my cervix it would have been blue if I was wouldn't it:wacko: I normally get MS so I know if I was as well.

never, whit, delilah, mandy, yazzy, welsh,Dandy, :hi: hope your having a good day!

To be honest.... I have no idea how to check my cervix. During a yearly exam my dr would hurt me soo bad I wouldn't know how to do it myself. LOL is that strange that I have no clue how to do that? :blush: I read about it but its hard to get myself up there to feel anything. (TMI im sure). Is there an easy way to do this? Because I will do whatever it takes!

kel - you missed my question :( hehe. i will ask again. i said, when you guys were talking about atlantic city. it reminded me of my cousin! his daughter (my 2nd cousin) well, her grandfather is anthony capone, do you know who that is? everytime i hear atlantic city..that's what i think of! she always tells me really cool stories about the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->