Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

sorry sweetie about missing your ? :(

Anthony Capone as in the famous mobster?

AC is kewl, but to addictive, if you know what I mean.. i am so glad we live 2 hrs away... once a year if enough for me :)

Kel - yeah nice temp!!!!!!!

gotta wait for tomorrow though hun since I adjusted this temp myself.. it actually was lower then yesterday :(

Hey girls! Wow I just got in and slept for about 2 hours! I didn't mean to just sooo tired!

TNT you know I wouldn't worry about checking your cervix, it only really confirms what your charts and opks tell you... Maybe give it a go in a couple of months but hopefully you'll have your bfp by then!

I'm sleepy I need to catch up properly :D

X x x

Thanks linny for the tip, I've tried Ginger biscuits no joy :(

Great you have no spotting :D let's hope it's cos there's a little bean snuggling in!

your chart comes up in farenheit for me too :shrug:

X x x

kel - i believe so. my cousin's ex wife (my 2nd cousin's mom) is maria capone manna. she's from NJ.

I gotta ask a QUESTION,, be honest

do I really look my age?????? and does hubby look his too?? LOL LOL

I just remember being in my twenties and having friends in their forties and I use to think.. hmmmm yeah they look 40ish

OMG I am cracking up here.. I am soo tired or reality is REALLY setting in that I am gonna be 40 in 3 months.......... and a possible 1st time mommy at almost 41..:jo:

Never- what awesome stories to hear.. Mobsters.. hmmmm we gots LOTS of that around here

SBB-- NAP??????????? dang what I would do for one now :sad1:

Kell I think you look younger and I've seen all your FB photos :D you're always smiley which I think makes people look younger too :happydance: same for jeff I think....

X x x

Kell I think you look younger and I've seen all your FB photos :D you're always smiley which I think makes people look younger too :happydance: same for jeff I think....

X x x

awwww :friends: you are to kind but a BS'er... :rofl:

kel - you really don't look your age. at least i don't think so. :shrug: i think you two look great and full of energy! i wouldn't even guess almost 40, not even near, haha. and sbb isn't bs'ing :p it's very true!

ttcbaby - you are right. i guess we are just well planned, not necessarily crazy. hehe

wispy - very glad to hear the headaches went away and you are getting good reviews from the hubby :)

linny - i always want to call you linnybear haha i don't know why :D how are you hun? i hope the :witch: doesn't show for you. :ninja: sorry your temps are being so erratic. i sleep kind of restless too most of the time. i think because i'm anxious to talk to dh when i wake up. yes, i am that dorky that i miss dh when i sleep. hehe. but my temps aren't ever too erratic. glad to hear the spotting hasn't arrived yet, that is a good sign at least!

sbb - i'm sure you needed that little nap you got! bet you wished it was for longer.

celtic - i hope all of the doc appointments go well hun, sorry to hear you're having to go through so much! good job keeping the PMA!

sparkle - i can't wait until i have my bump with you! i hope this is a h&h 9 months for you. would you sprinkle some of your sticky baby :dust: on me?

dandy - i will take you up on the dinner. i am super hungry. looks like it's hamburger helper for me!

delilah - :wave:

tnt - i don't check my cervix either. i've tried a few times, and it's just not something i am good at haha. i guess i have to leave that off my resume :shrug: LOL :) the most i can do is check my cm, and figuring out what cm is what is enough for me.

yep Never I could have slept longer! But I only meant to have half an hour because I had people to call before 5pm and I woke up at 10 past :dohh:

Kell I'm not bullshi**ing!! I agree with Never I think you look really energetic and fun! I bet you're more fun than most of my 30 year old friends! :haha:

What's everyone having for dinner? I am going to make veggie Nachos.... Loads and loads of veggies on nachos with some melted cheese on top and some yoghurt (instead of sour cream :D)

Sooo hungry but OH is teaching til 8.30 :nope:

x x x

sbb - i would love to tell you that sounds good, and it did, until the yogurt. haha. i'm have four cheese lasagna hamburger helper. yummy!

What's everyone having for dinner

errr ummm I have no idea what Jeff took out for din din, usually Wed is take out nite, because I surely don't want to come home and cook... so I guess I will find out when I get home :lol:

:friends: you are too sweet......

Never we just bought the Chili Cheese and Double Cheese Quesadilla yesterday :lol:... I use turkey ground meat though

wow, those two sound really good. i bet we don't even have them here! our post sucks. i remember when i thought i was pregnant a few cycles back, i couldn't even find a pregnancy test. it was ridiculous! i might have to try that one day. let me know how they turn out!

wow, those two sound really good. i bet we don't even have them here! our post sucks. i remember when i thought i was pregnant a few cycles back, i couldn't even find a pregnancy test. it was ridiculous! i might have to try that one day. let me know how they turn out!

I sure will :)

I never got to go in the post when Jeff was in... we weren't married, we weren't even suppose to be living together.. OH WELL.. :lol:
I got stopped once at the enterance.. and I was like OH CRAP... but they let me go in- it was late and he had just come back from being out in the fields. I had the car

haha, wow, yeah they might do the same thing here. they are weird sometimes. every post is different. ours is just small and blah! can't wait to go back to the states :)

oh kel - i'm getting very anxious! trying not to think about it too much, but it's soooo close to dh's arrival.

sbb - i would love to tell you that sounds good, and it did, until the yogurt. haha. i'm have four cheese lasagna hamburger helper. yummy!

It's yummy I promise! We have a chilli chopped up with the veggies to add a bit of spice and the yoghurt makes it nice and cool. It's meant to be sour cream but I never buy that and natural yoghurt tastes pretty similar and is much better for you :D

I have no idea what any of the things you two are talking about even are :haha:

x x x

no hamburger helper there, wow.... haha i think america would come to an end with no hamburger helper. especially for us that can't cook, like me!

so an old friend of mine just found me on facebook, she too worked at the bar with me, she is like 7 months pregnant! so that's now 4 of my bar co workers pregnant. geez!

oh kel - i'm getting very anxious! trying not to think about it too much, but it's soooo close to dh's arrival
I BET SWEETIE... I BET............ lordy seriously we better not see your arse on here for DAYS
i am getting all excited for you---

SBB-- Hambuger Helper.. ummm but then again you don't eat meat so,, LOL

https://www.rrfb.org/SNL/images/ham_help.jpg

Hi ladies :hugs:

SBB i'm hoping that the sickness stays away this time too, but if it doesn't then i will cope lol. I just want a healthy baby at the end of it.

Delilah, :hi: hope you are well :hugs:

Linny, :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: no spotting. What i would give for fried eggs for boobies. When you come to collect jack perhaps we can swap boobies too :rofl:
That will be two sets of boobies that i will give you :rofl:

Whispy, glad your feeling better today :hugs:

TTC, she is ok today thanks, she looks like she has had botox lol I'm glad i have given you hope. I honestly have not had any proper CM since december and still managed to get preggers :hugs:

Kel 40 is a great age to have a baby. I had my son at 16 my daughter at 22 and my last daughter at 28. I can honestly say the older the better. Well may be not 80 :rofl: I just have so much more to give. I think as you get older you just chill out about things. Kel i want to say you do not look your age you have a lovely fresh happy look. You look good girl :hugs::hugs:

Never this is for you chick :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
I hope that's enough :rofl: Let me know if you need any more. :hugs::hugs:

Hello to all the maca ladies hope you enjoy your evening :hugs::hugs:

DH is actually getting in to germany the 1st of june, but he isn't for sure seeing me then. it depends on if his ncoic lets him! and if she does, well, he will have to drive 45 minutes everynight to see me. he said he will though :) if he does that, then i will get to see him for most of the month. oh i have my fingers crossed! :hugs: if not, just the last week, but i want the whole month!

by the way, the picture of hamburger helper is hilarious..makes my mouth water! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->