Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Oh i forgot to say my SIL has announced her pregnancy and her baby is due in november. We will be 2 months apart. My poor mum that will take her grandchild count up to 11 :dohh::dohh::dohh:

he will have to drive 45 minutes everynight to see me
the BESTEST frigin 45 minutes each day of his life...

Sparkle= thanks hun :hugs: I was JUST watching in TLC (the Learning Channel) on Sunday nite and it was about a woman- NO JOKE- who was 70 flucking 70 who had her first child.. of course it wasn't her eggie but STILL... and she had a british accent :lol: and then some lady from the States had her 1st at 60....

whhooooaaaaaa NO WAY.. 42 is my cut off..

glad you feeling good sweetheart... :) that is so awesome.. so do you have a DUE DATE YET????

70 :loopy: god what can you offer a child at 70 you may only be around another 10 years you probably wont see your child reach 20.
By my dates i'm due on the 24th of january :happydance::happydance::happydance: all my babies have been born 4 days early and they were all born at 36 minutes past the hour lol. :hugs::hugs:

sbb - those nachos sound yummy, I do the same but I use Greek Yogurt instead of sour cream.

never - OMG I havent eaten hamburger helper since college....Brings back great memories.

Well I am going to the In-Laws (yipee *sarcastically*) for dinner.....My Father in law will probably make turkey chili because that is about all he knows how to make and my MIL does not cook...can you believe it. They used to make my DH come home from school and cook for them or they would order in....Stuff like that baffles me.

Congrats to your SIL sparkle!

Gosh i have been busy today we are renovating one of the houses I manage and I have spent just about the entire day out there and running to the tile store, etc......happy to be home now!

70 :loopy: god what can you offer a child at 70 you may only be around another 10 years you probably wont see your child reach 20.
By my dates i'm due on the 24th of january :happydance::happydance::happydance: all my babies have been born 4 days early and they were all born at 36 minutes past the hour lol. :hugs::hugs:

wicked sweet.. hopefully we will have MORE to come the following month,, February and March too...

jenny predicated me with a February 16th or March 2, 2011 due date. and well if anything happened on Monday she would be VERY CLOSE to the date BUT gender predictor has a boy and she picked a girl :lol: but that was only for shits and giggles anyways :)

What i would give for fried eggs for boobies. When you come to collect jack perhaps we can swap boobies too :rofl:
That will be two sets of boobies that i will give you :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Wow 11 grandkids that's a lot!! That's so weird they were all born at 36 mins past the hour :wacko:

That hamburger helper thing looks gross :sick: :haha:

Never it's so exciting that it's getting close :kiss: - we will all be cheering you on for your bfp!

70 year old mum is horrid... she'll be 80 when her kid is 10 :dohh:

x x x

Mmmmm TTC I have greek yog too I might use that instead of natural yog.

I'm so friggin hungry and stupid OH is still teaching :haha: and these guys he teaches late NEVER leave. Even if I'm there saying 'dinners ready' they still stand there chatting - it does my head in. They are meant to leave at 8.30 but I have to make dinner for 9 cos they won't shut up.... GRRRRRR!!!

x x x

sbb - that sounds so frustrating! i don't understand people like that. i really don't, hehe. i usually feel like i'm imposing, even if i'm not, and do my best to leave. especially if someone is there saying dinner's ready. sheesh!

Exactly Never - and the worst thing is they don't even have anything interesting to say that would warrant them staying longer - they tell the most boring stories I've ever heard ??!!! I think I might stand there tonight and poke myself in the eyes until they leave!!

x x x

sbb - that would definitely be awkward, you should do it! haha. well, it's my bedtime (yes, i am asleep by 9pm. if i don't..well then i won't be worth crap the next day haha.) so glad i got to talk to you finally. wow - we were on here at the same time. such a suprise!

sparkle thank you for all my baby dust. i'm drowning in it. yayyy!

good night my lovely maca ladies :wave:

Hello all:flower:

Never ooh that would be so cool you will get to see him sooner I hope, :hugs: will you get to see him on your days off while your waiting as well. Thanks Im going to get my self sorted and then go from there. might be good news I get and if not its not the end of it all just means a wake up call to kick my ass in to taking better care of my self. :winkwink:

Sparkle whoo hoo cool on you SIL :happydance:

ttcbaby117 Thanks me too Im so over it now!

TntArs06 dont worry about checking your cervix leave it for now, I normally check as I am not using OPKS so it helps me confirm OV, I agree with SBB advice on it :thumbup:

Kel you will be such a cool yummy mummy! your still young and do not look your age :)

celtic - thank you! i'm going to get to see him any opportunity that i have. if there is a weekend free, i will drive there and try to see him or he will drive and try to see me. we are taking EVERY opportunity since there is a chance it could be next april until i see him again, but hoping for sept/oct. the only thing we have confirmed is the 23-30 of june, which is my fertile window. other than that, it's all play by ear and see if we can see each other. :hugs:

Night Never hun sweet dreams :D yay we were on at the same time :D

Hey Celtic :wave:

x x x

On monday I started taking 1000mg of maca (tablet form). Been ttc #4 since January. Fell pg 1st month but was a chemical then fell again straight away only to mc. My cycles since jan have been 30 days long with O at day 17 ish. Last month I was taking vitamin b compound and cycle was 29 days long.

Since yesterday afternoon I have had lots of EWCM and light cramping on both sides. Can Maca bring on O and if so would it be doing so after only 3 days????? I usually have EWCM for a few days before O but not 5 days.

Any advice would be great

Hi Mazee welcome :hugs:

Sorry to hear about your loss :(

I don't know if Maca might bring it forward, I doubt it if you've only been taking it a few days... Could be the B vits? Or just a random shorter cycle....

Sorry that's not much help :shrug:

x x x

celtic - thank you! i'm going to get to see him any opportunity that i have. if there is a weekend free, i will drive there and try to see him or he will drive and try to see me. we are taking EVERY opportunity since there is a chance it could be next april until i see him again, but hoping for sept/oct. the only thing we have confirmed is the 23-30 of june, which is my fertile window. other than that, it's all play by ear and see if we can see each other. :hugs:

I would be the same my self ooh so happy for you, I spent a month away from DH once and it was horrible you are amazing to cope as long as you do :hugs: I admire you :thumbup:

Night Never hun sweet dreams :D yay we were on at the same time :D

Hey Celtic :wave:

x x x

Hi SBB :hugs:

On monday I started taking 1000mg of maca (tablet form). Been ttc #4 since January. Fell pg 1st month but was a chemical then fell again straight away only to mc. My cycles since jan have been 30 days long with O at day 17 ish. Last month I was taking vitamin b compound and cycle was 29 days long.

Since yesterday afternoon I have had lots of EWCM and light cramping on both sides. Can Maca bring on O and if so would it be doing so after only 3 days????? I usually have EWCM for a few days before O but not 5 days.

Any advice would be great

It might do, I got EWCM just at the end of my AF and I spotted for a few days longer as well, so not the norm for me I would say the MACA is kicking in now it does work so could be increasing your fertile mucus which will noruish any Sperm while they wait on the egg! :thumbup: so get :sex: I should have said I have been on it about a week now I was taking Bvit as well but taking a break from them this cycle. it took ages for my MACA to get here because of the Ash cloud!

ha ha ha never........you can call me linnybear if you like :rofl:

I'm sooooo happy to hear you might get to see DH much more :happydance:! If i could I'd lend you my car so you could drive and see him (esp as i STILL can't seem to drive - stay off the road in Yorkshire :rofl:)

Night hun, I keep missing you too cos when OH gets home he justs repeats the phrase 'remember me' when I'm on here so I have to give him attention :haha:

Kel......Hamburger helper WTF is that???!! Is it meat or something?? You defo don't look your age, you two make such a cute couple too! It's weird talking to people when you can't see their profile picture, I feel like stalking some FB profiles so i can......well......stalk :happydance:

Sparkle.......hand over the boobies, its only fair :haha: My OH would have a field day, though he claims not to be a boob man, he really has no choice with me!!

SBB.....hmmmm it must be like having a permanent hangover, sounds terrible but at the same time you just know it'll be worth it!

TTC......thats some cocktail! This month i stripped it all back to just folic acid, maca and baby asprin!! I'm hoping thats whats helped the spotting. Still getting cramps and backache like she's coming, and i guess its too early for it to be anything else :shrug:

Hey maz!!

I wouldn't have thought maca would bring ovulation forward. I took maca and soy this cycle and that made me ovulate earlier but I think that was mainly down to the soy!

One thing I did notice this month was I had alot more EWCM than I've normally had!!

Hi Celtic hun..:wave:

It's weird talking to people when you can't see their profile picture, I feel like stalking some FB profiles so i can......well......stalk

you can stalk me if you like.. just PM me and I can give you may email addy and try to search for me on FB.... I have myself set so privately though so it may not work :lol:

I think we should have a day where everyone has to post a pic of themself and DH / DP / OH.... :D

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->