Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

thx girls, I stopped the B compound. Just taking folic acid and maca now, am tempted to try asprin too - or maybe start taking after getting a BFP

I think we should have a day where everyone has to post a pic of themself and DH / DP / OH.... :D

X x x

I think thats a really good idea! Change it for a few minutes so we can check each other out :haha:

thx girls, I stopped the B compound. Just taking folic acid and maca now, am tempted to try asprin too - or maybe start taking after getting a BFP

I take baby asprin. A girl on BnB had lots of pre-af spotting like me and told me to try asprin and so far its working so I'll keep up with it for now!!

hi ladies -

sbb- go out there and tell those people you have to feed your unborn child and they need to get out!!! Let me know what you think of the greek yogurt, I usually have it in the morning with some honey....but i do use it instead of sour cream and sometimes in mash potatoes....yummy! Yeah lets put up some pics....sounds good to me.

never - nite nite!

Linny - yeah this is my last month before going back to dr so I have to make suer I try everything. I have been reading about these softcups and will give it a try. I get no EWCM so I am doing alot of these things in order to make some....Maca didnt give me any, I wish it did.

Mazee - welcome...no my ov didnt move forward....let us know how you are getting on.

Well I am back home again, I had to run out and take care of some more stuff and am now waiting for dh to get home from work. So now i can chat chat chat away!!! LOL

Ok girls tomorrow everyone has to put up a pic of them and their other half!

Ttc I had the natural yoghurt! It was already open so just used it up! But I'm gonna have Greek yog and raspberries in the morning mmmmmm.... I love Greek yog and grapes but they have to be REALLY crunchy ones :D
I'm v fussy with fruit - it has to be really hard I don't do squishy or mushy fruit!

X x x

I think we should have a day where everyone has to post a pic of themself and DH / DP / OH.... :D

X x x

I think thats a really good idea! Change it for a few minutes so we can check each other out :haha:

...i'll have a look for a piccy of both of us when i get home...so when you all wake up u can see :)

70 :loopy: god what can you offer a child at 70 you may only be around another 10 years you probably wont see your child reach 20.
By my dates i'm due on the 24th of january :happydance::happydance::happydance: all my babies have been born 4 days early and they were all born at 36 minutes past the hour lol. :hugs::hugs:

dude thats crazy haha

sbb - those nachos sound yummy, I do the same but I use Greek Yogurt instead of sour cream.

never - OMG I havent eaten hamburger helper since college....Brings back great memories.

Well I am going to the In-Laws (yipee *sarcastically*) for dinner.....My Father in law will probably make turkey chili because that is about all he knows how to make and my MIL does not cook...can you believe it. They used to make my DH come home from school and cook for them or they would order in....Stuff like that baffles me.

Congrats to your SIL sparkle!

Gosh i have been busy today we are renovating one of the houses I manage and I have spent just about the entire day out there and running to the tile store, etc......happy to be home now!

nachos?? nachos?? i LOVE nachos!!! :yipee:

I love my inlaws, my MIL cooks my FIL never cooks though i have been told he makes the best spaghetti...am yet to try it,

I think its wrong for parents to expect the child to come home and cook :( i hope you look after your OH better than they did :p (no offence to the parent in laws)

oh kel - i'm getting very anxious! trying not to think about it too much, but it's soooo close to dh's arrival
I BET SWEETIE... I BET............ lordy seriously we better not see your arse on here for DAYS
i am getting all excited for you---

SBB-- Hambuger Helper.. ummm but then again you don't eat meat so,, LOL

https://www.rrfb.org/SNL/images/ham_help.jpg

I have never heard of hamburger helper before...does it go on hamburgers?? :shrug:

Dandy Yep the nachos were GOOD!! Yay post a piccie for us to see in the morning...

It's 10pm here I'll be off to bed soon. OH is in a grump cos he's had a very long day and is tired :(

x x x

kel - you really don't look your age. at least i don't think so. :shrug: i think you two look great and full of energy! i wouldn't even guess almost 40, not even near, haha. and sbb isn't bs'ing :p it's very true!

ttcbaby - you are right. i guess we are just well planned, not necessarily crazy. hehe

wispy - very glad to hear the headaches went away and you are getting good reviews from the hubby :)

linny - i always want to call you linnybear haha i don't know why :D how are you hun? i hope the :witch: doesn't show for you. :ninja: sorry your temps are being so erratic. i sleep kind of restless too most of the time. i think because i'm anxious to talk to dh when i wake up. yes, i am that dorky that i miss dh when i sleep. hehe. but my temps aren't ever too erratic. glad to hear the spotting hasn't arrived yet, that is a good sign at least!

sbb - i'm sure you needed that little nap you got! bet you wished it was for longer.

celtic - i hope all of the doc appointments go well hun, sorry to hear you're having to go through so much! good job keeping the PMA!

sparkle - i can't wait until i have my bump with you! i hope this is a h&h 9 months for you. would you sprinkle some of your sticky baby :dust: on me?

dandy - i will take you up on the dinner. i am super hungry. looks like it's hamburger helper for me!

delilah - :wave:

tnt - i don't check my cervix either. i've tried a few times, and it's just not something i am good at haha. i guess i have to leave that off my resume :shrug: LOL :) the most i can do is check my cm, and figuring out what cm is what is enough for me.

I dont think I could possibly check mine everyday either. Having Endo...just sounds like it hurts. LOL I can't even use Tampons cause it hurts so bad TMI im sure...sorry. LOL I am just barely learning the difference between CM. LOL

I hope you are having a wonderful day!!

Dandy Yep the nachos were GOOD!! Yay post a piccie for us to see in the morning...

It's 10pm here I'll be off to bed soon. OH is in a grump cos he's had a very long day and is tired :(

x x x

..ill have to buy ingredients now for my own nachos... :/

ok well goodnight if you leave before we chat again :) its no fun when the OH is in a mood...though normally im the moody one haha

Hello:hi: ladies!!

I had to read like 5 pages just to catch up. LOL:haha: How is everyone doing?

Today was my last day of clomid so now I wait to OV. Still trying to get used to the signs and different CMs. But I did order my preseed last night so I should get it in a day or so. Hopefully by Saturday. Trying not to be to anxious or stressed out this month so i can "hopefully" get a BFP.

Hope you are well. Take care ladie. :hugs:

I dont think I could possibly check mine everyday either. Having Endo...just sounds like it hurts. LOL I can't even use Tampons cause it hurts so bad TMI im sure...sorry. LOL I am just barely learning the difference between CM. LOL

yeah i struggle to tell what cm is what :shrug: i just guess when i put it in FF i have started checking the cervix :blush: and will have to wait for it to change till i know the differences

yeah i struggle to tell what cm is what :shrug: i just guess when i put it in FF i have started checking the cervix :blush: and will have to wait for it to change till i know the differences

Well IM with you on that one. I still dont think I can even reach my cervix. LOL:haha:

Well IM with you on that one. I still dont think I can even reach my cervix. LOL:haha:

haha yeah i think i need a longer middle finger..im gonna strain it while trying :dohh:

You poor thing that sounds horrid :( I think I have endo but it's no-where near as bad as that... :hugs:

Yay I hope you OV soon it's v exciting!

Dandy get some nacho ingredients they were so yummy - we had loads of veggies on them I could eat them again :D

I don't mind OH being in a strop, he's normally not and he's been doing so much around the house and stuff because I'm so tired that I'll let him off :D

I checked my cervix for over a month, and I have to say quite honestly it hardly changed! I don't think it was worthwhile.... But I know some people notice obvious changes and it can help...

x x x

SBB- ya it is a bit painful but its almost like your used to it. But I dont think im that flexible to even try to test my cervix. LOL

Dandy- :haha::haha::haha: thats funny. I would probably strain mine as well!

You poor thing that sounds horrid :( I think I have endo but it's no-where near as bad as that... :hugs:

Yay I hope you OV soon it's v exciting!

Dandy get some nacho ingredients they were so yummy - we had loads of veggies on them I could eat them again :D

I don't mind OH being in a strop, he's normally not and he's been doing so much around the house and stuff because I'm so tired that I'll let him off :D

I checked my cervix for over a month, and I have to say quite honestly it hardly changed! I don't think it was worthwhile.... But I know some people notice obvious changes and it can help...

x x x

...veges...on nachos?? thats a weird concept... :wacko: :p ive never had veges with it before, i do corn chips (obviously) with salsa and some kinda beans or meat sometimes even baked beans. with cheese on top (thats what i make at home anyways) i like the guacomole when im out but im not a fan of the sour cream

thats nice that he is looking after you :)

yeah if i see no changes ill give it up too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->