Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Well I'm a vegetarian so no meat for me :D but i just cook veggies (baby sweetcorn, corgette (or zucchini to you!) mushrooms, aubergine, onions, peppers, a bit of chilli) then pile it all on the corn chips and put cheese on top and cook... Then pop a bit of yoghurt on :D

I can't believe how much I've talked about Nachos tonight :rofl:

TNT it's pretty easy (TMI coming up!) you just squat like when you're going for a wee (or just do it before you go for a wee) and pop a finger up! Ha ha it does sound pretty funny! It's really easy though and you honestly don't need to be flexible... :haha:

but anyway as I said I wouldn't bother - but if you're curious that's how...

x x x

told ya a frigin hour and a half commute home.. DAM no one knows how to drive in New Jersey... grrrrrr

anyhoooooo

SBB- poor Danny.. that IS a long day- but he is such a great guy- I can tell by his face-- it is soo sweet :)

and I agree photos tomorrow.. not that you already don't know what I look like,, but I can post some oldies of us.. LOL I am talking REAL OLD... LOL

Hey :wave: Dandy and TNTA..... i check just about everyday and soemtimes it feels REAL high and sometime medium but the CM definitely changes for me

right before I found out I was PG in April.. HOLY HELL lots and lots of creamy-hand lotiony CM

I NEVER have gotten the EWCM ever.............. so if we didn't hit the nail on the head the other nite then pre-seed will come into play next month, maybe that will work a little better... not that mine hadn't worked cause obviously it has.. but I'll try anything once.. LOL LOL

you just squat like when you're going for a wee (or just do it before you go for a wee) and pop a finger up! Ha ha it does sound pretty funny! It's really easy though and you honestly don't need to be flexible

yep that's me in the bathroom :rofl:

Well I'm a vegetarian so no meat for me :D but i just cook veggies (baby sweetcorn, corgette (or zucchini to you!) mushrooms, aubergine, onions, peppers, a bit of chilli) then pile it all on the corn chips and put cheese on top and cook... Then pop a bit of yoghurt on :D

TNT it's pretty easy (TMI coming up!) you just squat like when you're going for a wee (or just do it before you go for a wee) and pop a finger up! Ha ha it does sound pretty funny! It's really easy though and you honestly don't need to be flexible... :haha:

x x x

Well I may try... not sure yet! LOL but they way you described it, it sounds a little bit easier! LOL I will do just about anything to get a BFP

told ya a frigin hour and a half commute home.. DAM no one knows how to drive in New Jersey... grrrrrr

anyhoooooo

SBB- poor Danny.. that IS a long day- but he is such a great guy- I can tell by his face-- it is soo sweet :)

and I agree photos tomorrow.. not that you already don't know what I look like,, but I can post some oldies of us.. LOL I am talking REAL OLD... LOL

Hey :wave: Dandy and TNTA..... i check just about everyday and soemtimes it feels REAL high and sometime medium but the CM definitely changes for me

right before I found out I was PG in April.. HOLY HELL lots and lots of creamy-hand lotiony CM

I NEVER have gotten the EWCM ever.............. so if we didn't hit the nail on the head the other nite then pre-seed will come into play next month, maybe that will work a little better... not that mine hadn't worked cause obviously it has.. but I'll try anything once.. LOL LOL

you just squat like when you're going for a wee (or just do it before you go for a wee) and pop a finger up! Ha ha it does sound pretty funny! It's really easy though and you honestly don't need to be flexible

I feel ya on the drive through NJ!! AWFUL!! I used to truck drive just for fun and drove my semi through NJ and it was the scariest most awful thing.

I too dont produce alot of CM so doc gave me estrogen and Im on all the other stuff that the ladies say help them. LOL I figured I would give it my all. Not sure how much my Endo will hold me back. So when you get Preg...you still produce cm??

I agree with Kell the CM is much more important, but if it doesn't 'come down' into your knickers you might have to go looking for that the same way!!
TNT I got LOADS of thick white creamy CM after the Clomid!

Kell you have to post the pic of your wedding when you're standing in a hole!! :haha:

Yes Danny is a sweetie :D bless him he's falling asleep I'll drag him off to bed soon - not sure I'll sleep after my long nap earlier but if not I'll just chat to you guys :D

x x x

x x x

you know that vege nachos does sound yummy...maybe i should try mine with some veges next time... :thumbup:

So when you get Preg...you still produce cm??

Yep an early sign for lots of people is a lot of creamy CM. I'm still getting some now but not loads. Some people don't get any though so if you don't it's not a bad sign...

x x x

they just don't know how to drive... 50mph in the fast lane-- GET THE HELL OUTTA MY WAY,, I gots a lead foot...LOL

yes I will post the photo of me in the hole..

if peeps don't know I am a tad TALLER then my hubby... LOL I have some with Jeff bald too.... going thru the police academy.. he was so cute bald... I loved it...

aww nite nite Danny.. :)

anyhoooooo

anyhoooooo

I feel ya on the drive through NJ!! AWFUL!! I used to truck drive just for fun and drove my semi through NJ and it was the scariest most awful thing.

I too dont produce alot of CM so doc gave me estrogen and Im on all the other stuff that the ladies say help them. LOL I figured I would give it my all. Not sure how much my Endo will hold me back. So when you get Preg...you still produce cm??

I agree with Kell the CM is much more important, but if it doesn't 'come down' into your knickers you might have to go looking for that the same way!!
TNT I got LOADS of thick white creamy CM after the Clomid!

Kell you have to post the pic of your wedding when you're standing in a hole!! :haha:

Yes Danny is a sweetie :D bless him he's falling asleep I'll drag him off to bed soon - not sure I'll sleep after my long nap earlier but if not I'll just chat to you guys :D

x x x

my work commute is only 25 mins :p and its not peak hour so thats good :happydance:

my CM changes lots, sometimes there is nothing sometimes a little...and others i feel like im peeing myself...TMI sorry i think the peeing myself stuff might be during ovulation? just a guess :shrug:

looking forward to seeing everyones piccies :) ill see what i can find when i get home this arvo

hey kelster :wave:

SBB- I guess Clomid dries me out a bit because I definitely do not have them in my knickers. Only when I wipe and I can barely tell. Sometimes I had to go in literally just to check my CM. And Im soo happy for you and your pregnancy. Thats amazing. I love how all the girls here get excited for each other. =)

Its like I look forward to reading everyones comments everyday. Makes you feel like you have someone there for you. Pretty cool stuff.

Hey maz!!

I wouldn't have thought maca would bring ovulation forward. I took maca and soy this cycle and that made me ovulate earlier but I think that was mainly down to the soy!

One thing I did notice this month was I had alot more EWCM than I've normally had!!
I am getting some now and thats very early for me, Im hoping it will help me in the long run though.

anyhoooooo

Kel Me too LOL :haha: I agree about the pictures as well :thumbup:

Hello to every one else :flower:

SBB- I guess Clomid dries me out a bit because I definitely do not have them in my knickers. Only when I wipe and I can barely tell. Sometimes I had to go in literally just to check my CM. And Im soo happy for you and your pregnancy. Thats amazing. I love how all the girls here get excited for each other. =)

Its like I look forward to reading everyones comments everyday. Makes you feel like you have someone there for you. Pretty cool stuff.

Thank you hun :hugs:

Yep this thread is the best! Whatever you need, PMA, advice, a shoulder to cry on, to talk about Nachos - there's always someone here :haha:

Clomid dries lots of people out so hopefully the estrogen will help.

Right we are off to bed but I'll be back in a minute on my phone :D

x x x

Thank you hun :hugs:

Yep this thread is the best! Whatever you need, PMA, advice, a shoulder to cry on, to talk about Nachos - there's always someone here :haha:

x x x

Yes I definitely like this thread the most. And I love all the help and advice. Nachos always helps too...makes me hungry:haha::haha:
Have a great evening!!

x x x

...:rofl: yep im loving this group of pple too :)

HEY CELTIC!!!! wasssup babe?

Yep this thread is the best! Whatever you need, PMA, advice, a shoulder to cry on, to talk about Nachos - there's always someone here

can't say it ENOUGH- SBB HIT IT ON THE HEAD....

these ladies help me thru this last MC, if it wasn't for them I would be a sad sad sad gal

just so sad that we will probably NEVER meet one another... :cry:

don't forget

COOTER CRICKETS woo hoooo :rofl:

Yes I definitely like this thread the most. And I love all the help and advice. Nachos always helps too...makes me hungry:haha::haha:
Have a great evening!!

yes im hungry tooo and i've already had bfast :cry:

HEY CELTIC!!!! wasssup babe?

Yep this thread is the best! Whatever you need, PMA, advice, a shoulder to cry on, to talk about Nachos - there's always someone here

can't say it ENOUGH- SBB HIT IT ON THE HEAD....

these ladies help me thru this last MC, if it wasn't for them I would be a sad sad sad gal

just so sad that we will probably NEVER meet one another... :cry:

don't forget

COOTER CRICKETS woo hoooo :rofl:

true as we are all everywhere over the world :wacko:

:rofl:I said that at work the other night and now the gals I work with are using the term "Cooter Crickets" we had a great laugh...it was also 3am and that makes everything even more hilarious!!:rofl::rofl:

You guys have been great to talk with and wouldn't it be awesome to all meet up one day at the beach or something.:flower:

I have not had a headache all day. I also bought some more of my protein shake powder and it is chocolate pudding flavor and it tastes great with a half tspn of maca powder in it. It didn't taste very good in the vanilla one. I also like to throw a couple of big strawberries in. But I am now going to take my girls and get some chinese food. I'm thinking spicy garlic noodles and some honey chicken. Ooooo and some crab wontons....YUM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->