Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hey wispy :wave: a day on the beach would be awesome - do you think we'd all talk about CM, sex and god knows what else in person?!

Night night ladies catch up tomorrow. Don't forget tomorrow is photo day :D

X x x

thats hilarious....sitting around talking about cervixes and boobs :) hahaha

don't forget

COOTER CRICKETS woo hoooo :rofl:

:rofl: he he who could forget cooter crickets!!

X x x

..hungry...and meeting would be interesting :) prob wont happen for me though

Hey wispy :wave: a day on the beach would be awesome - do you think we'd all talk about CM, sex and god knows what else in person?!

Night night ladies catch up tomorrow. Don't forget tomorrow is photo day :D

X x x

i dont think we would talk about that stuff in person...because...just too weird face to face...

hi dandy - yes I do....of course....I breaks my heart!!!! He comes home so tired at night...I have to make sure he has a hot meal....just puzzles me how they thought that was ok behavior!

Sbb - yeah I like crunchy fruit also, unless it is something like a mango then I sit in the ocean and eat it cuz it falls all over me...hahaha...my favorite part of summer! Umm, why do you suspect you have endo?

Kel - thank goodness another woman who doesnt get any EWCM...I really thought I was alone. Someone else on this forum said the maca helped her get some cm but I havent seen that yet....I wish!

Wispy - yum chinese sounds great! Cute kids!!!!!

Um...I know a great beach we can meet at (*hint, hint*)......Well I must echo what kel and everyone else has said...this thread has been so supportive and easy to be around. I love logging on to see what the hell we are chatting about...cuz it is always something off teh wall and not related to maca....HAHAHAHAHA

OH yeah...remember in my last post where I said I was free to chat until dh got home from work...Well power went out again...hahahahahahaha, just came back on....gotta love the power company here!

TTCbaby: Oh, yeah! You have prime beach connections!! I can't wait for summer to be in full swing....come on sunshine!

MMMMmmmmmm...I had Spicy PeiWei Chicken with vegetable fried rice. I had crab and cream cheese wontons and vegetable spring rolls that I dip in Lo Mein sauce. It was delicious.

yummy!!!!!!!!!! you have made me hungry AGAIN....lololololol

Sorry, I have been acting starved lately. I even stopped at the bakery on the way home and bought a dozen butter cookies. My kids are enjoying it but I think I have gained like 10lbs today...bleh!

Well, it's always so quiet on here this time of night. I'm gonna eat another cookie and watch t.v. until I fall asleep. NIGHT NIGHT!!!

good morning ladies! :hi:

SBB here is my pic :)

this is picking up DH from the airport the first time i saw him after we had both shipped to basic (about three months.)

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v5202/67/34/597710832/n597710832_3693001_4219898.jpg

I just wanted to say i got my nachos for lunch!!! i had meatballs in the nachos mmm was delish

hi dandy - yes I do....of course....I breaks my heart!!!! He comes home so tired at night...I have to make sure he has a hot meal....just puzzles me how they thought that was ok behavior!

Kel - thank goodness another woman who doesnt get any EWCM...I really thought I was alone. Someone else on this forum said the maca helped her get some cm but I havent seen that yet....I wish!

Wispy - yum chinese sounds great! Cute kids!!!!!

Um...I know a great beach we can meet at (*hint, hint*)......Well I must echo what kel and everyone else has said...this thread has been so supportive and easy to be around. I love logging on to see what the hell we are chatting about...cuz it is always something off teh wall and not related to maca....HAHAHAHAHA

glad to hear it i bet he feels very lucky he found you :hugs:

good morning ladies! :hi:

SBB here is my pic :)

this is picking up DH from the airport the first time i saw him after we had both shipped to basic (about three months.)

oh what a cute couple you are :thumbup:

aww thank you dandy! well i'm off to work. it's going to be a long day. we're supposed to be out at the range today firing weapons until like 8pm. i hope we get back earlier than that! that's almost my bed time. hehe. it's been raining two weeks straight now so lying in a pile of mud isn't really something i want to do. oh fun day. talk to you ladies tonight!

ok the only pics i have with my OH are at our wedding...i seem to have lost all my other ones :/ so here they are, these are nearly 2 years old

Attachments

• at tree.jpg
    at tree.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 4
  • fireworks.jpg
    fireworks.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
Good morning maca ladies. How are we all this morning ? :hugs:

Kelster, jenny renny got my BFP right :happydance: Fingers crossed she's on a roll lol. I can't wait to see your photos. I love your photos :hugs:

Never, you are very welcome. Like i said if it's not enough let me know and i will share some more with you lol

Mazee, welcome. Sorry to hear about your losses. Good luck for this cycle :hugs:

Linny, the boobies are yours :rofl:

Sbb, you are spot on about this thread. I will always be very thankful that you pointed me in the maca thread direction. I was about to give up hope with this forum as i didn't have many replies to anything that i wrote and then along came the maca ladies :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

To all the maca ladies :hi: enjoy your day :hugs: xx

aww thank you dandy! well i'm off to work. it's going to be a long day. we're supposed to be out at the range today firing weapons until like 8pm. i hope we get back earlier than that! that's almost my bed time. hehe. it's been raining two weeks straight now so lying in a pile of mud isn't really something i want to do. oh fun day. talk to you ladies tonight!

Enjoy your day never. Love the picture :hugs:

good mornin peeps! Aww never an dandy what gorg pics u have put on. Its jus a quickie for me cos i'm headin out shoppin for the day, so i shall put mine on later. Erm kel, mayb u'l b able to give me some hints on how to do that ha ha. Well the spottin finally got me, feelin a bit crappy cos the spottin is the beginnin of the end for me, an 12 cycles later my body still doesn't wanna b pregnant. Humph, oh well, catch u girls later x x x

oh an my nacho recipe......roast some mixed peppers an onions, then when cooked mix with sweetcorn, cooked chicken, salsa. Then sprinkle on top of nachos, add some cheese an bake in oven. Yum yum x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->