Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Good morning maca ladies. How are we all this morning ? :hugs:

Sbb, you are spot on about this thread. I will always be very thankful that you pointed me in the maca thread direction. I was about to give up hope with this forum as i didn't have many replies to anything that i wrote and then along came the maca ladies :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

To all the maca ladies :hi: enjoy your day :hugs: xx

Im glad i found this thread too, i wasnt getting any replies either...and i dont even take maca and you still talk to me :happydance:

good mornin peeps! Aww never an dandy what gorg pics u have put on. Its jus a quickie for me cos i'm headin out shoppin for the day, so i shall put mine on later. Erm kel, mayb u'l b able to give me some hints on how to do that ha ha. Well the spottin finally got me, feelin a bit crappy cos the spottin is the beginnin of the end for me, an 12 cycles later my body still doesn't wanna b pregnant. Humph, oh well, catch u girls later x x x

i want to spot!! anything so i know my body works :cry: i think i've been saying my nipples have been sore for a week? please AF come soon :sadangel: [-o<

oh an my nacho recipe......roast some mixed peppers an onions, then when cooked mix with sweetcorn, cooked chicken, salsa. Then sprinkle on top of nachos, add some cheese an bake in oven. Yum yum x

ill have some of that thanx :munch::wine:

My DH :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Funny but i can't seem to find one of us together :dohh:

MV5BNTM3ODkxODI4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjY3NDM0._V1._CR0,0,266,266_SS90_[1].jpg wentworth[1].jpg

Sorry ladies i couldn't resist. I will find one of me and the real DH later :hugs:

Sparkle that's cheating!

Never and Dandy your pics are lovely :cloud9:

Wispy your kids are v cute! We need one of you and DH too :D

I actually don't know if I've got a nice pic of me and OH but I'll have a look in a bit I'm sure I can find something :D

X x x

My DH :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Funny but i can't seem to find one of us together :dohh:

Sorry ladies i couldn't resist. I will find one of me and the real DH later :hugs:

:rofl:

Sparkle that's cheating!

Never and Dandy your pics are lovely :cloud9:

Wispy your kids are v cute! We need one of you and DH too :D

I actually don't know if I've got a nice pic of me and OH but I'll have a look in a bit I'm sure I can find something :D

X x x

waiting not so patiently...for more couple piccies :growlmad:

Ok ok ok....

Here you go :D

I've just got these off my crappy Facebook page as I don't seem to have any pics of OH and me on my computer (or anywhere actually!!)

x x x

By the way he'll kill me if he sees this!! :rofl:

x x x

Attachments

• n590525076_4376397_9265.jpg
    n590525076_4376397_9265.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DP.jpg
    DP.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 7
  • n693235329_329541_8679.jpg
    n693235329_329541_8679.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 6
:dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::rain:

finally more piccies :) what a cute couple you are :hugs:

so you OH is a musician? is he in a band?

FYI i married a geek :dohh:

well good morning ladies, temp DIP again but gave me dotted crosshairs for MONDAY..yes MONDAY err umm the day we did the deed... lol but soooooooo not feeling it and not rruly positive I O'd soooooooooo who the F KNOWS, your mama eats banana and coconuts

Never BEAUTIFUL photo, you guys are soooo cute together

Linny-- NOOO NOOO NOOO no spotting, crud crap mama :hugs:

Sparkle- I am so gald Jenny got her reading RIGHT for you, but in all honesty, a JUNE BFP for me ain't gonna happen. but it is OK, really it is..... :)

hey SBB-- and your photos are ????..ETA NEVER MIND YOU POSTED THEM I already knoow what you and Mr Danoooooooo LOL look like

and let me tell ya guys SBB IS A HOTTIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :winkwink:

Dandy nice to finally meet YOU, what another BEAUTIFUL photo of you and your hubby....

:wave: to all my other lovely ladies who haven't checked in yet..

ok mine

OLDIE folks... I was 20 here (so 20 years ago- in Hawaii with Jeff-)
https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/scan0102.jpg

Wedding Day Oct 22, 1994
https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/scan0133-1.jpg

me in a hole.. YES I AM STANDING IN A HOLE to be somewhat even with Jeff
https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/scan0066.jpg

Honeymoon in Disney World
[IMG]https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/scan0002.jpg[/IMG]

me and bubba right after he graduated the Police Academy
[IMG]https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/scan0086-1.jpg[/IMG]

:dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::rain:

finally more piccies :) what a cute couple you are :hugs:

so you OH is a musician? is he in a band?

FYI i married a geek :dohh:

Thank you :D
Yes he's in a band and he teaches guitar for a living...

He he why is your hubby a geek - he's cute!!

x x x

Kell I just LOVE your photos!! Especially the hair! You are a v cute couple.... :cloud9:

So what's with the temp drop - grrrrr.... I hope it goes up tomorrow - I seem to be saying that every single day! Just want it all to be sorted for you :hugs:

Big :hugs:

x x x

ohh I don't know, it is PISSING ME OFF dammit............... can't be like March right? ahh poo it... :hugs:

notice though I am bented over in each photo?? :rofl: verey photo of Jeff and I- I am usually behind him or slightly hunched over

ahh just found one of my FAV photos of the two of us- in Hawaii again

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/MYFAV.jpg

I just love the fact that even though you are standing in a hole you are still taller :rofl:

x x x

I've just figured how to add a pic...here is me and my OH at a friends wedding :)

Just been reading up on everyone's posts...hope you are all ok, i'm sure I will get the hang of names and what everyone is up to soon!

Attachments

• L&F.jpg
    L&F.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 4
Yazzy you two are a lovely couple - you will have some seriously cute babies :D

Kell I love that photo too...

Me and Danny keep saying we have to take more photos of us together we hardly have any! I want lots of pics of me Danny and the bump!

x x x

Hee hee thanks SBB - everyone keeps telling us that and saying to get on with it lol! Only 3 people (close friends) know that we are ttc as we want it to be a surprise...hopefully the maca is going to help push things in the right direction!

Hope so hun - how long have you been ttc?

x x x

Hope every one is well, Im sneaking on, I should be doing house work getting ready for saturday. but here is a picture of DH and I on our wedding
I was 17 week pregnant with my DS a great day :flower::flower:

Attachments

• 2427020571a4480921451b582519902l.jpg
    2427020571a4480921451b582519902l.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 4
That's so sweet Celtic - did you have a big bump? Can't see in the pic!

Good luck with the housework

x x x

soooooooooooo NICE to put faces with screen names now

Yazzy very cute photo

Celtic you were WHAT in that photo? you sure don't look it

SBB you better take a CRAP load of photos while you are PG with Danny.... :) I cannot wait to see baby SBB!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->