Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

I stopped taking bcp back in Oct but only got my first proper AF on 25th April so am kind of in my first month ttc properly. We had no idea it could take this long to get my cycles back, had blood tests and scans and everything has come back clear so i'm just keeping my fingers crossed everything starts working again now.

Hey Delia! Don't think you can get out of posting a piccie by going to work! We will want to see some later!! :hugs:

Yazzy that's a long time with no cycle, must be really frustrating. I hope it has sorted itself out and you get your bfp really soon :D

x x x

Hello ladies this is my DH and me and our lovely family. Although these were taken 3 years ago there the only ones i can upload :dohh:mels photos 001.jpg mels photos 007.jpg

hey Delia...

Sparkle.. adorable my love adorable :)

soooooooo nice to FINALLY put faces with names :)

mannnnnn a bunny bunny got squished on the road in front of my house this morning :( :( poor bunny bunny

ETA BTW Welshie.. I will be testing again on June 7th so you can add me to the front page.... I can tell you though it will be a BFNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rofl:

Love the pics sparkle! So linny now you've seen Jack Dee are you happy to make the transfer?!

Oh no kell poor bunny - I hate to see animals killed on the road... :( in the deer park by us there's a board which has a count of how many deers have been run over... This year it's only 1 so far :happydance: last year was 13 :(

X x x

Love the pics sparkle! So linny now you've seen Jack Dee are you happy to make the transfer?!

Oh no kell poor bunny - I hate to see animals killed on the road... :( in the deer park by us there's a board which has a count of how many deers have been run over... This year it's only 1 so far :happydance: last year was 13 :(

X x x

only ONE???????? lordy I can count 5 almost each day when I am driving around.. it makes me made because they say we have an over population of deer, bears, ect ect

HELLO stop frigin building houses, they are being run out of their OWN habitat

if there is space, they are building homes.... and these homes are close to a million dollars... they are freaking HUGE HUGE HUGE

https://p.rdcpix.com/v07/lf7452642-c0m.jpg

I know it's not fair they ruin their homes then complain about them. :(

That house looks absolutely massive!!

X x x

hi all . how is everyone doing? think my maca working and goat weed on oh as he seems lot better lol.. sex 2 days running lmao.. heres pic of all of us,, and me daughers bf lol..

Attachments

• family.jpg
    family.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 7
Cool pics Mandy - how many children do you have / how old??

Glad the maca is working :happydance:

TTC I can see you :haha: - you have to post your piccy!

x x x

thank u hun x
i got 5 of my own and me oh has 2 but his eldest is 17 and lives with her baby. 2 of my children live with my ex husband(there dad) ..and me and oh dont live together lol xx

X x x

Oh no i'm taking the photos off before linny comes on lol A deals a deal linny no jack no boobies :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wow Mandy that's a big family!!

Sparkle you crack me up :rofl:

x x x

I am searching....for some now...hahahahahaha......

I love looking through everyones pics...I just noticed me and dh havent taken a pic together in a while...at least a decent one....not one of use sloshed at a bar or something ya know....geez...what does that say about me.

Sbb - I have to say you look exactly as i thought you would....yummy on the OH...I love men that can sing....of course mine cant but I love him anyway.

Kell I love how long you guys have been together it is so cool to be able to look back like that.

anyway, I dont have much time....I have to run out for lunch with the girls but figured I would post my pics up quickly!

The last one, of me drinking the beer, I love that one...that is exactly how I felt that day...hurry up and lets get drunk and party...LOL

Attachments

• honeymoon.jpg
    honeymoon.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 6
  • wedding.jpg
    wedding.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 7
  • abaco 2.jpg
    abaco 2.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 7
  • beer.jpg
    beer.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 5
TTC those pics are awesome!! Gorgeous!

That's really funny I look how you thought i would!

Enjoy your lunch Hun :hugs:

X x x

Good Morning Ladies, :hugs:

I just saw everyones pics and I love them!! :thumbup: They all look soo good! Photography is a hobbey of mine and I love looking at pics.

I hope everyone is doing well. Did I read that one of you ladies got a :bfp: ? If so YAYAYAYA! :winkwink:

Im still waiting to ovulate. Finished my clomid, so it should be in a few days. Im starting to feel the lovely side effects of maca. My OH didn't mind much! LOL So you ladies were right about that one. :winkwink:

I bought the VIP on FF so now I can have the full chart again. So im glad about that. Well YOu ladies have a wonderful day!

Hey TNT :wave:

Glad the maca is doing it's thing :winkwink:

you have to post a pic of you and your DP!

I love the VIP FF it's great - hope you won't need it for long :D

X x x

Linny: thats a bummer about your spotting, so sorry:( I'll be saying a prayer for you today. Big Hugs, girl!!!

I am loving looking at everyone's pictures. I have put together a few that I could find. I haven't taken any lately but they are within the last year or two.

Attachments

• Me and Todd1.jpg
    Me and Todd1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 7
  • The family.jpg
    The family.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 3
  • me and todd2.jpg
    me and todd2.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 3
  • Todd and Kids in pool.jpg
    Todd and Kids in pool.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 3
OK, well I am now back in the 2ww before testing again. BLAH!!! I am so impatient and hate this part the most.

I told the DH today that if I get my BFP this month that I'm buying myself a new car....He is scared now.....:bike:

OMG, I am talking with some right stunners!! Isn't is mental how you have an idea of how someone looks and then its completely different. your ALL gorgeous girls and boys let me tell you!

Sparkle, wispy, mandy such lovely kids too!!

Right gotta work out me and OH now..........!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->