Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Ok so OH....in his kilt mmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Attachments

• 100_0523.jpg
    100_0523.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 100_0553.jpg
    100_0553.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 3
And meeeeeeeee and OH!! I hate pics!!!!

Attachments

• 100_0526.jpg
    100_0526.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 100_0188.jpg
    100_0188.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 4
so I just got my results back from all the blood work done on May 7th- all clear nothing abnormal.... just a streak of bad luck I guess

LINNY you are tooooooooooo frigin CUTE- you are exactly what I thought you would look like

Wispy and Mandy- great photos of you and your family :) :) thanks or sharing

I should say THANKS TO ALL THE GALS FOR SHARING.... we have an AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL group of gals on here

TTC you and your hubby remind me SO much of Jeff and I for some reason

kay back to work almost done.. then it's off to Wally World- Walmart and then my niece's concert-- UGH just what i want to do on a beautiful day-- sit inside and listen to clarinets :rofl:

That's so sweet Celtic - did you have a big bump? Can't see in the pic!

Good luck with the housework

x x x

I think I had a bit of a one here one with more of me in it and my dad LOL

Attachments

• 2427020571a4682574537l.jpg
    2427020571a4682574537l.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 3
Everyones pics are brilliant thank you girls!

Linny you kind of look like i thought but not really! Very pretty :D your DH looks lovely too...

Wispy your pics won't go any bigger so I can hardly see them :( but your family look lovely...

Celtic you don't look 17weeks preggers there!

Tomorrow our furr babies :D I know some of us have posted them before but there's lots of us now so we can post them again! If you don't have a furr baby post a pic of the furr baby you would like to have :D

X x x

everyone is posting more than one, so i am too. hehe.

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sjc1/hs289.snc3/28127_1265968577085_1465913926_30599770_2360953_n.jpg
(huge boobs in the background, haha, makes me laugh every time..)

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs212.snc3/21972_327641599691_565944691_4890337_4581770_n.jpg

https://1.1.1.1/bmi/sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs256.ash1/18363_354974630832_597710832_5380405_6706543_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs211.snc1/7830_254441640553_710045553_8636012_5016142_n.jpg

okay i'm done. i'm finalllyyy home. 13 hour day. ugh!

Everyones pics are brilliant thank you girls!

Linny you kind of look like i thought but not really! Very pretty :D your DH looks lovely too...

Wispy your pics won't go any bigger so I can hardly see them :( but your family look lovely...

Celtic you don't look 17weeks preggers there!

Tomorrow our furr babies :D I know some of us have posted them before but there's lots of us now so we can post them again! If you don't have a furr baby post a pic of the furr baby you would like to have :D

X x x

Thanks LOL the only sign is my boobs they got huge!!!!

OOH fur babies yay I have one must take a more recent picture, she is pregnant too so I will have newborns soon :thumbup: hope its not to many though I want good homes for them. I had a dog but my inlaws have her now so at least I get to see her, when we moved to Australia they took her and wouldnt give her back !

I will be back on later to catch up with every one post, on till then take care every one :hugs:

Oh I love all these pics and FINALLY putting a face to a name! Wonderful idea SBB...though I wont be participating on the fur babies as we dont have any......I love my dear love a few years ago and havent had the nerve to fall in love with another fur baby so we are completely baby-less right now.

Kel - Hmmmmm, i dont know why? Though I would have loved to know Brad from high school....that would have been awesome ;)

well lunch was great....I had an enormous salad with every type of veggie on it....I am soooo full right now.

um never....who the chic with the huge knockers behind you guys in that pic???????

Wahooooo kel, thats frickin great news!! Its all good to go, does that mean your progesterone is okay?? I loved the pics of you and jeff, its so nice to see a couple sooooo in love years ago and STILL see them today looking just as happy!! (Ps.yep you found me on FB so accepted :happydance:)

SBB, what a lil stunner, I had a picture in my head and you don't look like I imagined, i thought you'd be blonde :shrug:!!!. Didn't realise your OH was a musician.....WOW!!!

TTC, again had a different idea but gorgeous couple! !!

Celtic, sparkle, dandy, awwww love seeing wedding pics! You look fab, just been dress shopping for my sis big day and loved all the dress shopping!!

Its sooooo lovely seeing how everyone looks and now I can picture you when i talk total rubbish at you all :happydance:

Never - ok I'll take your mates boobs and sparkles......might as well throw yours in too :rofl:

Kel - awesome news.....that means nothing should stand in your next time....great!!!!

Linny - Yeah most people figure because we are in the bahamas that we are a bit darker than we are....I am the american and I am darker than my bahamian husband...its kind of funny! All of my DH ancestors are all from England but they have been traced back hundreds of years.

Hey never......I have to say thats TOTAL devotion from your fella there! 1st pic your smiling at the camera (with huge like wine bottle in your hand!!), DH staring lovingly at you when there's a huge set of POTS (boobies) behind him. That same photo with me and OH and you'd only see the back of his head :rofl:

Wahooooo kel, thats frickin great news!! Its all good to go, does that mean your progesterone is okay?? I loved the pics of you and jeff, its so nice to see a couple sooooo in love years ago and STILL see them today looking just as happy!! (Ps.yep you found me on FB so accepted

umm nope that is still low, that is the only thing wrong so I get PG ---pills will be popped ASAP.. in fact this morning I took some natural progesterone cream since FF told me I COULD OF O'd.......... I won't take it like you should though.. only once a day not twice... :)

thanks sweetie,,, he IS my best friend and we do have A LOT of fun together-

TTC---- you guys just remind me of us... I can see your life style sorta like ours... I dunno..but it's ALL GOOD!!!!

Never==== LOVE LOVE YOUR photos... you two are so cute 2gether

Kel - yeah I can see that actually...trust me it is a compliment bc it seems you guys have a great marriage....I would love to be compared to something like what you have.

OMG I totally didn't see the chicka in the back with the HUGE TAT TATS... LOL those can't be real, are they Never????

Kel - yeah I can see that actually...trust me it is a compliment bc it seems you guys have a great marriage....I would love to be compared to something like what you have.

ooh believe you me, we have our moments and they can be bad..... stubborn Irish chick and a stubborn German.. HELLO................ LOL

haha, you ladies freaking crack me up!

linny - yes, lots of devotion from him. that's absence makes the heart grow fonder. when we're together we really are glued to each other because we love the feeling. not sure how he acts without me, but i've heard he really isn't that bad. his friend from training told me he was too busy acting a fool to even pay attention to girls. that's what i love about him. he's all about himself, but i'm the one girl that he will pay attention to :) LOL :rofl:

kel - thank you girl :hugs:

ttcbaby - it was just a girl at the house, friend of the house owner, that was hanging out that night. sweet girl, just boobs with a mind of their own haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->