Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Morning ladies :D

linny that's a very strong result for 12&13dpo - do twins run in your family?! :haha:

X x x

Are you? Cool! Identical?

Oooh you might get twins too!

X x x

yep identical and no it doesnt run in the family :) i would like to have twins...but they say it normally skips a generation

off to lie in bed with raz (my dog) and watch some tv, have a good day :)

That's so cool Dandy - you never know :haha:

Have a nice day/evening!

x x x

hey dandy!

i have never met my step son. his mother doesn't like me, even though i've never met her. DH and i hooked up while she was still pregnant (they slept together three times - no relationship really), and i guess she blames it on me. i didn't even know she existed. :shrug: lol but my step daughter and i get along great. she's a daddy's girl, so of course, there is a little tension with who gets more time with Daddy, but i'm a step kid myself and know how to handle these situations. she's a really awesome kid!

linny - i'm so happy for you :hugs: this is such a great thing. i can't imagine how i will be when i finally get my :bfp: i bet you and DH are off the wall with excitement. keep us posted girl. when are you going to make a docs appointment?
Awww thanx so much hun. I really its ur month, i really do. I'm keepin everything crossed for all my maca buddies. So ur tryin the soy too, its def worth a go! I have made an appt with the gp for thursday x x x

linny that's a very strong result for 12&13dpo - do twins run in your family?! :haha:

X x x
HOLY C**P! Not that i know of! It is a bit strange cos i was expectin 1-2wks! X x

He he I'm sure it's just good strong hormones! :yipee:

Sooo exciting!

x x x

X x x

I was thinking that too, normally from looking at other bfps the line is more faint, either way is a good sign!

Hey Dandy I'm a twin too but we're non-identical girls. Twins are very strong in my family, on both my parents sides,though obviously its the woman who determines whether they'll be twins by releasing more than one egg. My brother was a twin but only he stuck. So my Mum was ultra-fertile with 2 lots of twins lol

My Mum got told by her doctor years ago if you feel ov pain its more likely you're releasing more than one egg, dunno how true that is but its my secret fear I'll have twins :wacko:

OOH and got my peak on cbfm today, 2 days earlier than last 2 months, smack on day 14 and this time is matching up more with ewcm so hope its a good sign. Linny and SBB have inspired me to get up the duff this month!!

hey all.. big time project so no time today :( it has to be done tomorrow

but anyhoo.. Linny man 2-3 already.. TWINS I SAY TWINS... soy made two eggies come out and get all bedazzled up :rofl:

a tad crampy today, not liking that, it is toooo early for that stuff.. :af: isn't due til June 3rd...

so ok back to work.. UGH.. at least I can get OT tonite if I want toooo :)

Yay tick tock another twin! Get :sex: and lets get some more Maca BFPs!!

Kell I wonder if that temp dip today and the cramps could be anything?! :winkwink:

Don't work too hard hun :hugs:

x x x

Hi Ladies!!!

IM BACK!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Missed you guys....wow...Linny sooooo happy for you..it is so funny while i was reading through the thread I clicked your chart and thought...wow what a nice temp spike...then I kept reading and saw your BFP announcement...HUGE CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!

Well phew, it is hard to keep up with this thread we all chat so much...hahahahaha....I dont have any furbabies but these are really cute!

I am soooo tired and sunburned...not sure if you remember we flew to abaco to pick up DH new boat and had to drive it back. Well it was rough so what should have taken 4 hours took 7....anyway it was nice to be away and not thinking of ttc....but I missed you guys!

Yay TTC you're back! :hugs: we missed you!

Oh dear on the sunburn :nope:

Do you think you'll be OVing soon hun?

x x x

Evening all!!

Tick, I swear by that CBFM it was only my second month of using it and cos I used to ovulate soooooo late we kinda got tired of all the :sex: I know :wacko:

This month from the Soy i got my first high CD13!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (the first month it had been CD18 :nope:) and my first peak CD16, then we fell out on CD17 (which is showing on FF of when I ovulated) so we never :sex: again! I was convinced I'd missed this month :thumbup:

Kel :hi: Those cramps could be something else, mine started exactly like AF cramps 5dpo............:flower:

Thanks TTC, SBB, Sparkle, Never, Yazzy.......you girls are the best! Hope you don't mind me still hangin around!!

Just got my new tin of maca through the post, typical :dohh: Well if FX'd this lil bean is a sticky one I shall be mailing somebody them :happydance:

Hi Ladies!!!

IM BACK!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Missed you guys....wow...Linny sooooo happy for you..it is so funny while i was reading through the thread I clicked your chart and thought...wow what a nice temp spike...then I kept reading and saw your BFP announcement...HUGE CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!

Well phew, it is hard to keep up with this thread we all chat so much...hahahahaha....I dont have any furbabies but these are really cute!

I am soooo tired and sunburned...not sure if you remember we flew to abaco to pick up DH new boat and had to drive it back. Well it was rough so what should have taken 4 hours took 7....anyway it was nice to be away and not thinking of ttc....but I missed you guys!

Sounds like you've had a fab time away hun! I was wondering where you'd been :hugs: I'm sunburned too, but typical British weather only lasted a week and its back to looking like rain :growlmad:

Hey Never :wave: How many days are we down to now? Must be in the 20's!

Linny you have to stick around with the Maca family!

x x x

SBB - 29 today, woo hoo! i'm getting so anxious that it's unbearable. everyone at work keeps asking me why i'm so complacent and i'm happy and all i can say is "my husband's almost here!!" haha.

Yipee it's getting closer! Ah I don't blame you I can't imagine what it must be like - I know you learn to deal with it but I'd be utterly hopeless!

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->