Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Just a quick question but does anyone else feel sickly? Every night since the 1st day of AF I have felt really sick when Im in bed, Im not sure if its the maca or maybe the soy :shrug:

Have had loads of energy today despite only having 5 hours sleep so the maca must be working!

xx

How do I get on the testing thread on the front page? I'll be testing on 7th June as will be in the 2ww as of tomorrow or day after depending on when eggy pops

just let welshie know, i'm sure she will see it when she has a chance to read the thread.

i have a ? ladies. so i got a temp dip today, which usually (at least judging the other charts), means O is coming for me. my ovacue also said i am 5 bars fertile (7 is max) which also means O is coming for me and also gave me a max fertile day of CD14 for O. i did an OPK today and got a negative in the morning, but almost darker than the control line. did a cb digi tonight and got negative, but i don't think i peed enough on the stick. last cycle i got positive for 3 days before O so i figured i would this cycle too. maybe not. do you think i should take another tonight or just wait until O?

Just a quick question but does anyone else feel sickly? Every night since the 1st day of AF I have felt really sick when Im in bed, Im not sure if its the maca or maybe the soy :shrug:

Have had loads of energy today despite only having 5 hours sleep so the maca must be working!

xx

Hi pink_bow, nope I had no side affects at all! Just pretty much the good stuff, more energy, no pms. I took maca and soy this cycle too :thumbup:

Never I'd do another tonight... But I just love to pee on sticks!

Actually, cancel that, it doesn't matter how many you get so I'd just do one in the morning!

I have got 2 most cycles but this time I had 3 so I think it can vary...

x x x

just let welshie know, i'm sure she will see it when she has a chance to read the thread.

i have a ? ladies. so i got a temp dip today, which usually (at least judging the other charts), means O is coming for me. my ovacue also said i am 5 bars fertile (7 is max) which also means O is coming for me and also gave me a max fertile day of CD14 for O. i did an OPK today and got a negative in the morning, but almost darker than the control line. did a cb digi tonight and got negative, but i don't think i peed enough on the stick. last cycle i got positive for 3 days before O so i figured i would this cycle too. maybe not. do you think i should take another tonight or just wait until O?

I HATE OPK's they're rubbish :haha:! I would leave it till tomorrow, unless you have loads that is!!

Oooooooh DH is getting closer and CLOSER :hugs: It must be so exciting now xx

How do I get on the testing thread on the front page? I'll be testing on 7th June as will be in the 2ww as of tomorrow or day after depending on when eggy pops

When welsh pops by just let her know and she'll add you!!

:hi: welshie if your reading :hugs:

okay, then that's one for me in the morning girls! it's bed time for me already. went to a company softball game with my dog so didn't get much time on here. you all have a good night and thank you for all of the support girls. i'm so happy and positive about each and every one of you! :hugs: good night!

Night night never! Can't wait till you've changed your mood from 'lonely' to 'in love' ahhhhhhhhh and your on the testing page WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! xxxx

Hey sbb......Hows that bump of yours...showing any yet? Hows the Ovary? Did you get it checked yesterday or is that next week?

Never - woohoo 29 days, I am so excited for you! Yes do another test and see what you get, I dont think how many days of + matter!

Linny - Well of course we want you to stick around. I love having lil bumps around me....might rub off ya know!

Kel - where are you???? Miss chatting with you...

Well I should be Oving this week, but havent been charting like I should so who knows. I think I will just have to bd as much as I can and hope for the best.

The ovary has gone down a bit so that's good :D

Oh my god yes I've got a 'bump' !! I kind of just look like I've got a little tummy though so people will just think i've been eating loads! Normally my tummy is fairly flat, or I can at least hold it in so it looks it! :haha:

I'll maybe post a pic at some point ao you can see!

Yep make sure you get plenty of :sex: in so you're covered.. And do your temps from now so we can stalk properly!!

X x x

hahaha, yeah I put in this mornings, and promise to do this from now on!!!!

So when do you think you will start telling people?

Don't know yet... May still wait til 12 week scan. Will see how we feel when we see people and just tell them if it feels right I guess!

X x x

yeah I think that is when most people wait till.....I will probably do the same....I think 12-13 weeks is a good time to start telling people.

HEY :wave: TTC how are ya.. Missed ya this weekend,but glad you had a good time

UGH done I AM DONE for the day, cannot look at another appeal today.. :(

Linny DO NOT tell me that 5DPO you had crampy cramps... mannnnnnnnnnn now you gots me thinking :rofl:

ok need to step away from any computer right now .. I AM FRIED

hey Kel - yeah I havent recovered from this weekend and am extremely exhausted. I cant wait to go to sleep tonight.

Hello, LADIES!!!

WOW!!! HOORAY FOR LINNY!!!! How exciting for you! Sorry I missed your announcement I worked all weekend nightshifts so I don't do much but sleep. I am really happy for you!!!!!

SBB: So glad your little bean looks great!!!!

Alright so whose next?

Quite chatty last night am catching up now :coffee:

That's so cool Dandy - you never know :haha:

Have a nice day/evening!

x x x

haha i know i would love identical twin girls even fraternal twin boy and girl :)

Morning ladies :D

linny that's a very strong result for 12&13dpo - do twins run in your family?! :haha:

X x x

I was thinking that too, normally from looking at other bfps the line is more faint, either way is a good sign!

Hey Dandy I'm a twin too but we're non-identical girls. Twins are very strong in my family, on both my parents sides,though obviously its the woman who determines whether they'll be twins by releasing more than one egg. My brother was a twin but only he stuck. So my Mum was ultra-fertile with 2 lots of twins lol

My Mum got told by her doctor years ago if you feel ov pain its more likely you're releasing more than one egg, dunno how true that is but its my secret fear I'll have twins :wacko:

OOH and got my peak on cbfm today, 2 days earlier than last 2 months, smack on day 14 and this time is matching up more with ewcm so hope its a good sign. Linny and SBB have inspired me to get up the duff this month!!

ooh that will be cool if you have twins too :) there are no twins anywhere in our family...so dunno where we came from :shrug: haha but would be cool if it continued even if it happens next generation :)

SBB - 29 today, woo hoo! i'm getting so anxious that it's unbearable. everyone at work keeps asking me why i'm so complacent and i'm happy and all i can say is "my husband's almost here!!" haha.

Yipee it's getting closer! Ah I don't blame you I can't imagine what it must be like - I know you learn to deal with it but I'd be utterly hopeless!

x x x

I would be hopeless too...i was lost when my DH went away for a weekend down to sydney with out me :cry:

The ovary has gone down a bit so that's good :D

Oh my god yes I've got a 'bump' !! I kind of just look like I've got a little tummy though so people will just think i've been eating loads! Normally my tummy is fairly flat, or I can at least hold it in so it looks it! :haha:

I'll maybe post a pic at some point ao you can see!

Yep make sure you get plenty of :sex: in so you're covered.. And do your temps from now so we can stalk properly!!

X x x

woo a bump :happydance: glad the ovary is fixing itself up too :hugs: yer...i have given up holding my stomach in...i just wear bagy clothes now :wacko: cant wait till i can use pg as an excuse haha, i've lost about 1kg in my exercising so far...have to say i havent been very consistent...if i was more i would prob have lost more :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->