Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Lol baggy clothes is far easier than holding it in or exercising :haha:

I'm pretty tired I'm gonna go to bed soon ladies..

Night everyone :hugs:

x x x

night sbb :) and i agree with you 100% but i still wanna lose weight :( so i have to exercise...

Whhooaaaa

wait a minute it is 5:10am here on the east coast of the States and NO ONE had posted yet this morning....

:rofl:

well I am on my way out the door for work, wanna get there early and get some OT in...

chat later?????????????? lol

Lol kell you'll hate me but I only just got up! It's 10.34 here!

He he I'll chat later :D

Ooh nice temp rise :D

X x x

:wave: Good Morning Everyone!!!!
:hugs: See you later, Everyone!!!

hahhah....I know I know- I just wanted to pop in. Really though- see you all later!

afternoon all, hope everyone is ok.

How long after peaks/positive opks do ya reckon ya ovulate?

I'm sat here looking at the wall I'm meant to be painting in living room but really can't be arsed. Need to find some motivation!

Ha ha I know how you feel - I like painting my house but you have to be in the mood!

Ok, so usually I'd say the day after the +ve, but it varies for everyone. Sometimes it's on the day and sometimes 2 days after.

Just make sure you :sex: as much as poss so you're covered!

x x x

well I come back at almost noon and BARELY anything...

good lord ladies what is going on??? :rofl:

SBB- not the correct temp... mine was actually a SMIDGET lower then yesterday's but remember I woke up at 3:40am. so I adjusted it...

ok so back to work.. :)

later gators

Oh yes kell of course! Well it still looks good :D

X x x

my temps are all over the place, haha. not sure why, but eh. :shrug:

ticktock - what SBB said, hehe. i ovulate usually 2 days after a pos OPK, but it's different for everyone and also every cycle is a bit different.

hi everyone....phew what a busy day it has been! Trying to catch up after being away!

Well Kell, adjustment or not, I like how it looks!

SBB- how are you and the maca bean doing?

dandy - charts looking good. What happened 4 dpo? Early implantation?

never - Looks like your chart did this last month too. It might just be how it is....

well nothing going on here for me. just been busy trying to get my life back in order. My softcups came in today so I might be trying them tonight. Will have to tell you girls how it is afterward....hahahaha

Hello, Hello!!!
It has been a quiet day on here!

Hello never: Hopefully your temps will get back in order. I don't temp because it totally confuses me....Hope your little eggie is getting all revved up...your man is coming home soon right?

Hope all is well with everyone....talk to ya'll later!

TTC :happydance: for softcups! You'll love them. So you should be OVing in a couple of days?

I'm doing good hun :D

Hey Wispy :wave:

x x x

hi all , ordered mor emaca today im going to take 4 tablets a day as not seein gto much differnce at mo.. and my chart seems different to me this month

sbb - yeah I should be oving by the end of the week....my first month on clomid I oved on cd 18 and last month is cd16...I guess I will Ov around the same time. I hope thrid time is a charm! I remember it was for Ollie so I am holding out it will be for me. How is she doing btw? Tell her I say Hi.

Cool Mandy I took 4 a day!

TTC yeh I hope 3rd time a charm!

Ollie is away this week so haven't spoken to her... she's been pretty quiet actually but I guess she'll be back soon...

x x x

thanks Never and Sbb, think am ov'ing today as having twingey pains on my right side for once, the other ovary must be having a month off lol

My poor brother has been rushed to hospital as having stomach pains and turns out he's got kidney stones and has had to have an op. He's actually got 3 kidneys and the side that has 2 has caused all this havoc now

haven't had chance to bd today but hoping as did yesterday and every other day before that from day 10 that all bases are covered so to speak.

Night all or if ya off to work or its still daytime where you are, have a nice day!

Hope your brother will be ok Ticktock :hugs:

Yep :sex: before ov is much better than on the day of OV so I'm sure you're well covered!

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->