Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

I know.........I'm sure you can imagine how long it took me to work that out :haha:

Wasn't gonna put one on yet in case I 'jinxed' myself, but as I've come to realise its out of my hands whatever happens so i'm gonna keep as much PMA as poss :happydance:

:rofl: Never what would your DH say if he saw your avatar?!

X x x

Thats so mad hearing your off to work, when ive a belly full of food and be in my bed in a couple of hours :haha:

Have a good day hun :happydance:

thanx :hugs: man its getting cold and quite windy here im loving this weather :happydance: i love snuggling in bed :thumbup:

i know babes, but you can't change anything now. DH always gets mad at me because i always want to change things that have already happened, :haha:, so trust me i know what you mean. he has to tell me, baby, what's done is done..all you can do is see what happens next. he drives me nuts sometimes because he's so relaxed!

haha im a worrier and my OH isnt...im constantly thinking of how i should/could do things different he just doesnt worry at all..:/

totally nuts, that is why I have to freak out with you guys instead...hahaha...

thats why i come on here to chat about things..cause he is just no fun

he would call me a DORK and i would say, so! :rofl:

:rofl:

ok so i got tired of waiting and POAS and BFN :( now i just want AF to show up so i can try again next month...waiting is sooo annoying

morning all. think i got my first bfp today , i updated my post in preg bit ,, and its pink line.. my temp dipped today but i am bunged up and didnt sleep well last night xxx

OMG Linny and Mandy....Huge Congrats Girls....:wohoo::dance::headspin:.....I can't send you enough love, :hugs: and SUPER STICKY:dust:

This is the first page that I've come to....So I'll say a big HI:wave: to you all before disappearing to try and find the last page that I read.....God I've missed you guys!:hugs:
A holiday is a lovely thing...but no net SUCKS!:dohh::rofl:

Right off to catch up and update:cloud9:

OMG Linny and Mandy....Huge Congrats Girls....:wohoo::dance::headspin:.....I can't send you enough love, :hugs: and SUPER STICKY:dust:

This is the first page that I've come to....So I'll say a big HI:wave: to you all before disappearing to try and find the last page that I read.....God I've missed you guys!:hugs:
A holiday is a lovely thing...but no net SUCKS!:dohh::rofl:

Right off to catch up and update:cloud9:

ty hun,, so my maca and sofcups done the trick lol..

and congrats linny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay welshie you're back!!! Where have you been? We missed you :hugs:

You've missed loads, we all put pics of ourselves and OHs up, kells are the best with her excessively large hair :haha:
and we put up furr baby pics...
Have the pups been born?
How are you?

Congrats mandy that's great news!

X x x x

Yay welshie you're back!!! Where have you been? We missed you :hugs:

You've missed loads, we all put pics of ourselves and OHs up, kells are the best with her excessively large hair :haha:
and we put up furr baby pics...
Have the pups been born?
How are you?

Congrats mandy that's great news!

X x x x

ty hun.. look slike jenny was right as this wat she said on 6th may

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that began in April. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 20th and 26th.
xx

Wow you girls talk:lol:
Thanks SBB for the gist of it all I must confess I went back to pg 253 and read 60 pages and was still nowhere near done...I'll read the rest later:thumbup:

Everyone's pics have been so amazing:thumbup:....pics from this end...

DSC_0056.jpgDSC_0014.jpg

015.jpg157.jpg

us at sian and sonny`s wedding.jpg

I think that's enough of an album from me:dohh:

How has everyone been?

Never...It's not long now....whoop whoop:happydance:

SBB....Sparkle....Linny.....Mandy....how are all you gorgeous preggo girls feeling...well I hope:hugs:

Kelster, TTC, Dandy, Celtic, Whit, Wispy, TNT, Mazee and anyone I've missed sorry....I need more testing dates girls:winkwink:

Well news from this end...
The pups were born on the 16th May...all 6 are absolutely gorgeous....I will try and take some pics of them to post. 2 have homes already...half tempted to chat DH up for one but don't think I'll get anywhere:nope:

We went away last week and thankfully had fab weather so spent a week chilling on the beach:thumbup:

Probably the most exciting news from me thou is that I had a 7 day period and no spotting/bleeding since!!!!
:yipee::happydance::dance::wohoo::headspin::cloud9::rofl:
My CBFM didn't ask for a test stick until cd9 and it came back as low....that deserved a lap of hapiness around the caravan....then cd10 it went to high so at least I have hormone progression going on:thumbup:....Just hoping for the big O now!

Right then Peeps......Super Huge Hugs All Round...I'll catch you all a bit later:hugs: xxxxx

Welshie great pics!

And great news about not spotting :happydance: are you taking the tablets or not?

Fingers crossed it might all start getting back to normal now...

Defo need pics of the pups please!

I'm doing good, had a bit if brown spotting but 9week scan was all ok :D

X x x

Hello maca ladies. :happydance:

Sorry i haven't been on here in a while, i have been away to see my brother and had a trip to the hospital with a suspected eptopic :growlmad: I have had an early scan and am very happy to report that baby is where it's supposed to be. The pain they think is coming from my bowels. They think the pregnancy has aggravated them in some way :growlmad: The pain has been unbearable but is easing of now :cry:

Hope you are all ok I'm going to try and read through the other posts in a while and catch up. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

oh no sparkle :hugs: i hope everything continues to be ok hun and that your pain goes away soon.

welshie - so good to hear about your cycle regulating! :yipee:

i'm not feeling well today, uh, got a low grade temp. hoping it goes away before work tomorrow!

Morning all....

welp the WITCH IS HERE WITH FULL FORCE........... omg it hurts and I had to get up in the middle of the nite to change my shorts- I don't remember it being this bad after my first MC-

WELSHIE................ there you are..... oh my how I have missed you,,,, but so glad to hear about 7 days and no spotting... YAY YAY YAY

Sparkle so glad everything is OK... :hugs:

Hi :wave: to all the other gals..... not feeling all to well so I am going to lay back down, congrats Mandy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->