Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Kell big :hugs: hope you feel better... Nice new pic by the way :D

Sparkle I'm sorry you've had a suspected ectopic - that must have been pretty scary :hugs: glad everything is ok and I hope you start to feel better x x x

Hey never and delia :wave: hope you feel better never

X x x

aww mandy huge congrats!!!!!

kel - sorry af got you!

Welsh - sooooo good to see you again...I think my testing date will be June 16th...I am 2 dpo right now but my lp has been about 17 days since on the clomid. those are awesome pics, where did you get married?

sparkle - so happy to hear that the bub is ok....and it is not ectopic.

afm - not much going on here..I am about 2 dpo and waiting anxiously for a bfp!

thanks for the well wishes SBB. doesn't seem to be getting any better. i hope i can sleep this off. sick on memorial day, sheesh!

thanks never - I hope you are feeling super very soon...just think we will get this sickness out of you before DH gets there so you are 100% then!

good point ttc! you know what's funny...last time DH visited, in february, i got sick the DAY before he got here. i was sick for that whole day and up until his flight arrived..he made me soup and we :sex: (hehe) and he laid with me..and it allllll went away! :cloud9:

well there ya go...we are getting all the sick out of you before dh arrives..

never - looksl ike you oved yesterday....what doy ou think?

hey ttc - thank you hun :hugs: you girls definitely brighten my day up when DH isn't around. perhaps that's why i'm on here so much haha.

ov question - i'm pretty confident that i did. like last cycle, i got positive OPK's three days in a row. i did two more this morning at about 9:00am. the cb digi had a smiley face but the line test, well the line wasn't anywhere near being darker than the control line. i have very long surges, do you think that's a problem? if i had a short surge, i probably wouldn't test everyday, but since it's so long i use it to see when i have ovulated or not. yesterday temp dropped to coverline, which is good, and my nips were SO sore! today CM is creamy, nips don't hurt anymore, and my temp is the highest it has been. just scared being sick is going to affect my temp a lot. i have one more OPK i'm going to use tonight to see if the surge is gone.

you know what's crazy. if you overlay my charts, they do the exact same thing. same days. same dips, etc. everything!

never - I think 3 days of surge is ok...I have those also....Sounds good that you have such a predictable cycle that means you will know something is up if it is in the least bit different on the cycle that you ttc. All of your symptoms sound very promising so I guess you can safely say you are 1 dpo....tomorrow and the next day temp should be the same or higher to confirm though.

:happydance: i took soy this cycle to better my egg quality and to see if changed my cycle at all. i got a lot of extra twinges and cramps, which proved to me it was working for the quality, and my cycle stayed RIGHT on track too. i was nervous too, because some people say it can delay O for us girls with regular, predictable cycles..but i had also heard :bfp: successes for girls with regular cycles too. still wondering if i should take the shot next month too. :shrug:

hi again lol. im going to keep taking maca as it must have helped me to conceive lol.. and me oh came over today and told me to take it easy so nothing happens . but then said oh u cooking me dinner now lol. so i said yeah and i cant take it easy as im running bout after me 2 and half yr old all day just thank god he goes bed at 6.30 lol .xxx

Hi ya TTC

Never hun I hope you feel better

AND I WANNA GIVE YOU A HUGE SHOUT OUT-- to you and your babe

THANK YOU FOR SERVING FOR OUR COUNTRY- this is what today is ALL ABOUT- Memorial Day!!!!!!

Thanks SBB- photo is from the concert on Saturday :)

ok back to chill by the pool- helps with the cramps :(

oh kel wish I was with you t ochill by the pool....they dont celebrate memorial day here but we do have a holiday on Friday for bahamas labor day.

mandy - not sure you should continue taking the maca...there are mixed reports on women who continue to take it....maybe ask yoru dr or do some online research.

SBB - are you still taking maca?

Hey girls!

Never I agree with everything TTC said, ov yesterday, ESP as your cm has gone creamy today.... I would still take the soy next cycle as it might just give your eggs that little bit extra!

TTC no I stopped the maca, I hadn't done enough research on it to continue taking it, but I think kell has said before it's fine to continue. Mandy I would research it before you continue hun....

Kell can we see some more piccys from Saturday :D
when you're feeling a bit better of course...

X x x

ok ill stop taking it as it easier and i got my bfp and thats wat i was taking it for lol.. ty girls xx

Hey girls!!

CONGRATS MANDY!!!!! Wow we are counting the :bfp: aren't we :happydance:

WAHOO WELSHIE & SPARKLE........:hugs: So happy to hear from you both. I'm so glad all is well with you sparkle, what a scare you must have had :hugs:

Welshie......yey for the no spotting!! I really hope this is you back on track hun :flower:

Kel & Never.......so sorry to hear your both feeling rough!! I hope Jeff is looking after you kel and never, take it easy hun! Hope you manage to shake it :hugs:

TTC......ooooh moving into the 2ww now!! We'l be stalking your chart! You and never are nearly the same cycle!!

Tick.....if your there hun, I FINALLY watched Lost! Yum Yumm!!

Hey everyone else :wave:

Awwww your dog is just TOOOO cute!! I'm glad he's been giving you cuddles!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->