Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

congrats mandy, so good to see another bfp on this thread!

I'm 7dpo tomorrow so halfway through the horrible 2ww woo hoo

So what ya'd think of Lost Linny?! :wacko: We won't ruin it for ya sbb though lol

hahaha you are right never...I love stalking charts...esp in the tww.....hahahaha

congrats mandy, so good to see another bfp on this thread!

I'm 7dpo tomorrow so halfway through the horrible 2ww woo hoo

So what ya'd think of Lost Linny?! :wacko: We won't ruin it for ya sbb though lol

OOOOOOHH halfway through the 2WW :happydance:

Lost.......hmmmm not sure I fully understood the whole thing at first but now I do, I love it!!!! What bout you?

tick no chart to stalk????

hee hee no I don't chart cos um I'm rubbish lol

I do wanna add some tickers to the bottom but not v good at that kinda stuff so will have to figure it our first!

I was unsure at first Linny and still teeny bit disappointed but mostly loved it. And cried through loads of it aswell. So glad Desmond was in it as I lurve him!

Yey Tick I know what ya mean!! Felt a bit emotional too!! Wish Jack would have kept his skinhead hair though, it started to look crap when it was getting longer!!

Night never hun, hope you feel better in the morning xxxx

thanks never, its my sis at the front, then me, then my oh. We like to think we look cool lol what nerds eh! Hope you feel better tomorrow and sleep well

Yeh he looked better with a skinhead Linny, have decided I quite like him now hehe

im worried as wat if all the tests i done r evaps ,, surley they cant be can they ? x

how many have you done Mandy? I looked at your thread and they look fine to me!

I'm sure they can't all be evaps, hope you start to feel more relaxed as time goes on x

i done one tesco then cheap ic then today asda one. i got bit ache on right side and temp dipped today but im very bunged up , and surely they cant be evaps as they got darker and it shows good and on invert too xx

mandy, I have not used the tescos but i have heard good things about them from other women in the forum...I think you are ok....if you have gotten 2 bfp's I would think that you are pg. If it makes you feel better maybe buy another brand and do it tomorrow morning with fmu....

got no money but might try get some lol. im just worrying for nothing ,, sorry xxxx

no problem, I would probably be just like that also...hahahaha...g/l

Wow you girls talk:lol:
Thanks SBB for the gist of it all I must confess I went back to pg 253 and read 60 pages and was still nowhere near done...I'll read the rest later:thumbup:

How has everyone been?

Kelster, TTC, Dandy, Celtic, Whit, Wispy, TNT, Mazee and anyone I've missed sorry....I need more testing dates girls:winkwink:

Well news from this end...
The pups were born on the 16th May...all 6 are absolutely gorgeous....I will try and take some pics of them to post. 2 have homes already...half tempted to chat DH up for one but don't think I'll get anywhere:nope:

Probably the most exciting news from me thou is that I had a 7 day period and no spotting/bleeding since!!!!
:yipee::happydance::dance::wohoo::headspin::cloud9::rofl:
My CBFM didn't ask for a test stick until cd9 and it came back as low....that deserved a lap of hapiness around the caravan....then cd10 it went to high so at least I have hormone progression going on:thumbup:....Just hoping for the big O now!

Right then Peeps......Super Huge Hugs All Round...I'll catch you all a bit later:hugs: xxxxx

:hi: welshie :) loved your pics and waiting on the puppy pics :thumbup:
I've been good got a BFN yesterday :cry: but my temp has dropped today so i think im just waiting for AF to show her face now, hope it happens (havent seen her for 3 months, nearly 4 now) i think i'll feel better when/if she shows :thumbup:

Hello maca ladies. :happydance:

Sorry i haven't been on here in a while, i have been away to see my brother and had a trip to the hospital with a suspected eptopic :growlmad: I have had an early scan and am very happy to report that baby is where it's supposed to be. The pain they think is coming from my bowels. They think the pregnancy has aggravated them in some way :growlmad: The pain has been unbearable but is easing of now :cry:

Hope you are all ok I'm going to try and read through the other posts in a while and catch up. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

sorry to hear about your scare, and pain :hugs: hope things right themselves for you soon

Morning all....

welp the WITCH IS HERE WITH FULL FORCE........... omg it hurts and I had to get up in the middle of the nite to change my shorts- I don't remember it being this bad after my first MC-

Hi :wave: to all the other gals..... not feeling all to well so I am going to lay back down, congrats Mandy

:hi:

afm - not much going on here..I am about 2 dpo and waiting anxiously for a bfp!

waiting anxiourly with you :hugs:

good point ttc! you know what's funny...last time DH visited, in february, i got sick the DAY before he got here. i was sick for that whole day and up until his flight arrived..he made me soup and we :sex: (hehe) and he laid with me..and it allllll went away! :cloud9:

lol thats a cute story :kiss:

Hey girls!!

Hey everyone else :wave:

:wave:

nothing new to report for me temp drop this morning...so just waiting :coffee:

Well, done working my two shifts this weekend.
Congrats!!!!!! Mandy!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!!

I'm still waiting....took two FRER's three days ago and then two days ago and they were both negative. I am waiting now to see if I am late. Due to start on the 4th....I wasn't going to test until then but I couldn't resist the urge. I have one more FRER and two CB digi's left....If you were closer Mandy I would send ya one:)

I had a pool party at my house today and we got a new bar-b-que and it was so fun..I was dreading it a little because I am exhausted but after it was great. My DH really pitched in and my kids and cleaned the house and cooked everything so I didn't have to do much except enjoy myself. Fun Times! Helps pass the time while I'm waiting to see if AF shows herself.
I'm not grouchy or crampy or anything yet so we shall see.

my temp shot up today on my chart, lol. guess that proves im sick. wish i could show it to my work so i can go home, haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->