Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

awww u poor thing. Can u not take a sick day?! I hope u feel better soon x x

hey linnybear! well, i went to the doc and they gave me quarters. didn't want me to spread my sickness to the platoon lol. gave me some nice codeine cough syrup :thumbup: i'm thinking my temp this morning was legit though, because i didn't have a temp at the doc. plus it matches well with my march cycle temps.

I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope it passes quickly. It sucks to be sick! Codeine cough syrup is good stuff...:) Glad you got a day off.

So what would the temp spike mean on the chart, would that happen when you O? I haven't been tracking my temp or charting but if I am neg this month. I am contemplating starting to chart.

dandy - sorry for the BFP....

wispy - sounds like a fun day..your (-) were probably due to it being to early...probably best if you can to test after af is late.

never - aww hun, hope you feel better soon!

afm - got some crosshairs today so I oved 3 days ago, which is what I suspected. So me and delia are cycle buddies! it is actually raining here today which is great...it has been so dry...I hope it rains all day!

hi kel, sbb, welch, celtic, linny, sparkle, mandy, and all the other maca ladies...hope you guys have a great day.

oh geez dandy..I just saw what I wrote...I meant BFN...can you tell I have bfp on my mind....might be a good omen for you....freudian slip ya know!!!!

ttc - i'm not too far behind you!

wispy - the temp jump is confirming ovulation. pre-ov temps are usually 97.7 and below. a lot of times while charting, like on mine, you will see a clear thermal shift. see how many goes from 97.4 to 97.8 that is showing that i ovulated on the day i got 97.4 because the day after my temp shifted to a post ov temp. it will take the next three or four days temp to confirm that, as they all much be above 97.7 for it to confirm that my temp has indeed shift to post ov. hope this makes sense :)

no you arent...only by 1 day right...well my lp I think is much longer than yours though..it is about 17 days since being on the clomid.

Hey gorgeous girlies:hugs:

Never...I hope you're feeling better soon sweetie:hugs:...and :yipee: for the big O:yipee:

TTC...Hiya sweets, how are you doing? I will update the front page in a mo with the
16th. We got married in St Lucia 3.5yrs ago now...we just took imediate family and a married couple of close friends...it was fab.

Linny...How are you feeling sweets? Any symptoms yet?

Sparkle...I'm so glad you and lil bub are ok:hugs: How is the pain today?...hope it's easing. Well I braved slimming world today after not being able to weigh last week and was pleasantly suprised...4.5lb off:yipee:

SBB...What are you up to today?

Kel...:wave: hiya lovely xx

Dandy and Wispy sorry bout the bfns girls:hugs:....I have everything crossed that it's just been too early.

Celtic, Mandy, Whit, Delia, Tick...and anyone else I've missed...hope you're all ok:hugs:

News from this end yet another high on the monitor this morning that's the 5th one....hoping for an earlier O with a peak tomorrow. Keep looking at the chart and wondering whether this cycles temps are closer to the ones around cd17/cd18 of last cycle....I guess only tomorrow will tell but take a peek if you fancy:winkwink:

Hope to catch you all later.....:hugs::kiss:

Hey! got my BFP today! used maca also, so yeh, put me down for the 1st june BFP! xxxxxxx

:happydance: welshie i know you will love to hear candy! she has a GREAT story. she was taking all sorts of things to regular her cycle, and her body was fighting all of it and giving her still irregular cycles, mid cycle bleeding, short LP, etc. she stopped everything and just took her maca and pre natals and her body worked itself out and now she is preggo! here's to hoping you O soon hun and bring us another june :bfp:!!! :)

yey another bfp!

I'm having periody pains today :nope: and only 7dpo so not too happy really. I'm always a bit niggly with my ibs but this feels like on the top of thigh crease across abdomen like mild period pains. So all my pma has disappeared for this cycle now *sigh*

How you feeling never?

that could be a good sign ticktock! i've read a lot of :bfp:'s start out with period pains. i'm feeling a lot better. took some medicine. I HATE MEDICINE! but DH told me he would give me extra kisses when he sees me if i do..hehe.. :blush: so i did and fell asleep for like 4 hours..now i feel a lot better.

Hey girls!

Had to go out to work today after getting NO sleep last night :( but home now chilling out and will prob have a little nap! :D

Welshie well done with the weight loss again! And will be stalking you daily!

TTC will also be stalking you - fingers crossed for you this cycle :hugs:
Also do you know if you've made a mistake in your post you can just edit it?

Never I think your temp is normal for post OV, looks good! Hope you are feeling a bit better...

Ticktock I had period pains and a bit of bleeding at about 7dpo and wasn't happy either - but it actually turned out to be my bfp so you never know!

Wispy hope your bfns change to bfps!

Kell hun where are you today?

Hope everyone else is ok... :hugs:

x x x

Well, done working my two shifts this weekend.
Congrats!!!!!! Mandy!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!!

I'm still waiting....took two FRER's three days ago and then two days ago and they were both negative. I am waiting now to see if I am late. Due to start on the 4th....I wasn't going to test until then but I couldn't resist the urge. I have one more FRER and two CB digi's left....If you were closer Mandy I would send ya one:)

I had a pool party at my house today and we got a new bar-b-que and it was so fun..I was dreading it a little because I am exhausted but after it was great. My DH really pitched in and my kids and cleaned the house and cooked everything so I didn't have to do much except enjoy myself. Fun Times! Helps pass the time while I'm waiting to see if AF shows herself.
I'm not grouchy or crampy or anything yet so we shall see.

thanks hun..

how is everyone today ? and im not temping no more today last day lol. xx

Huge CONGRATS CandyApple...Hope you have a wonderfully happy and healthy 9mths.....your name is a flashing on the front page:winkwink::happydance:

:happydance: welshie i know you will love to hear candy! she has a GREAT story. she was taking all sorts of things to regular her cycle, and her body was fighting all of it and giving her still irregular cycles, mid cycle bleeding, short LP, etc. she stopped everything and just took her maca and pre natals and her body worked itself out and now she is preggo! here's to hoping you O soon hun and bring us another june :bfp:!!! :)

Thanks Hun....She sounds like a girl after my own heart:winkwink: I'm just taking Maca at the moment but plan to get some more straight folic acid as well. Part of me in a strange way is hoping for an Oct/Nov/Dec :bfp:....give me time to lose a few more lbs:winkwink::dohh::lol: But obviously if it happens sooner than that it would be fab....just healthy and sticky this time round is all I ask...no deadline as to when:lol:

Hey SBB:hugs: Glad you're ok babe, even if you are shattered:sleep: Just looked at your ticker....a whole 10wks!:shock:....You'll be in 2nd tri before you know it:thumbup: Do you have a nickname for your little bean? Can't believe he/she is a whole inch long with hair and nails....:cloud9:
Thanks for the praise hun...it keeps me on track:thumbup: I can't wait til half-term is over and I can have my gym time back again.

Mandy...I don't blame you hun for ditching the thermometer:thumbup: Temps can be quite up and down and you'd only worry yourself silly with every drop...well I would:dohh:

:hug:

Welshie that would be perfect you'd have a lovely summer bub :D

Ours is called our Xmas pudding! or bubs usually! 10 weeks I know I can't believe it! Can't wait for the 12week scan...

Ordered a Doppler too so hopefully that will be here soon..

X x x

Awww Christmas Pudding....that's SOO cute:awww:
You are so gonna enjoy 2nd tri hun....it's the best time ever...well apart from when you have hem in your arms:lol:
I can't really comment on third tri as Callum came 9.5wks early....but 2nd tri rocked!:thumbup::hugs:
When is your 12wk scan....can't wait to see pics:friends:

never - I know...tell me about it...when I first got off the pill it was 13 days but has been lengthening itself every since to 15 days...then when I started on clomid it went all the way to 17...drives me mad!

welsh - woohoo for the highs fxed for the peak

candy - congrats hun!

tick - never is right..this could be implantation pain....fxed for you hun

sbb - oh thanks, I didnt know I could edit..thanks....wow 10 weeks...geez this time is flying by, I cant believe it...I cant wait to see lil bub at 12 weeks...you must post a pic. i must say my chart is exactly the same as last month...but I guess it is to early to have anything go crazy with it.

Where kel today? did she have to go into the office today?

kel kel where are youuuuu?? hmm..

my old room mate just let me know my lizard passed away today. ugh. same month i lost my sweet dog last year. i know it's just a lizard or a pet, but she was 6 and went through the hardest times in my life with me. always there for me. we lost her brother ozzy two years ago and that pain was unbearable. now sweet chong. wished i could have brought her over here with me but didn't want her to pass away because huge moves like that highly stress out lizards. they freaked just moving down the street. guess i should have brought her anyways so i could spend her final days with her. :cry: :cry: :cry: DH doesn't understand. both his parents are vets so when pets die it's just like another day or something.. :cry: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->