Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

That stinks Never...I'm so sorry about your lizard! What kind was she? We used to have a bearded dragon but gave her away when we moved across country down south because of the move and because of the humidity. It is really hard when a pet dies. My animals are part of the family, it's hard to let them go.

Isn't Kel on vaca this week? I thought I read about her going to the beach and not having internet for a week.

:happydance:YEAH CANDY!!!!!!!!HOORAY!!!!!:happydance:
Wow there have been a lot of BFP's here lately!

Welsh: How many weeks was Callum? Was he 29wks? We have a couple of 23-25 weekers in the NICU right now.....so tiny!

I have two CB digi's left and I'm waiting to test again to see if I will be late.
:af::af::af::af::af:

:cry: Never that's sad Hun :( I love my pets they're like family members... Big hugs Hun :hugs:

Welshie omg 9.5 weeks early - gosh he must have been teeny tiny? I there any reason he was so early?

My scan is 2 weeks friday, 18th June... Yea of course I will post pics for you wonderful ladies!

Yep ttc it's a bit early for anything super duper on your chart... Hopefully the next few days, although I'm kind of hoping for an average looking chart from you! You've had amazing charts before, sometimes it's the least likely one that gives you your bfp!

X x x

wispy - she was a beardie too. i know the stress can kill them that's why i just left her in AR and didn't fuss bringing her to germany. thanks for your love guys!

never - aww so sorry for the loss....I lost the love of my life a few years ago...(lil black lab)....I can honestly say I havent recovered from that and still havent gotten a new pet. Big hugs hun!

Sbb - yeah, I can see what you are saying....something avg that will give me a bfp will be awesome...hahahahaha...I am trying to decide when I will test this month. I usually wait till af is late, which never happens...but this is my last month of ttc before my surgery so I kinda want to know early...hahaha

question: is drinking whey protein shakes ok while ttc, I usually have on in the morning and I just thought that maybe it might be causing trouble.

thankyou all SO MUCH, I'm overwhelmed, i don't quite know what to do with myself! But this is my story welshy:-

From when oliver was 8weeks old i had the depo provera jab, up until he was 6 months old, then my periods didn't return.. So i tried agnus castus, and nothing happened, so i went on the pill when ollie was 7-8 months old but only for two cycles, then stopped again. I had 2 normal 35day cycles, but then i wanted to chart my temps, but at the same time i started taking B6 EPO agnus castus and folic acid, whuch made my cycle 24days, with a LP of 6 days... After that i had a 26 day cycle with another 6 day LP.. Both those cycles with mid cycle bleeding that got worse and made me confused as to whether it was CD1 or CD15!.. So i perservered, but it only got worse, alot worse, i started to spot/light bleed every 9-12 days.. No ovulation, no CM... I was about ready to give up, so i stopped taking everything but swore to myself maca would be the last thing id ever try, and my precious BNB bestie swore by it, <3 so i listened to her.. Took 3000mg a day, with 'wellwomans' vitamins, they contain starflower oil and EPO, and all the other pre natal goodies... But id given up.. Made a docs appt to gi back on the pill and decidedto wtt, but carried on with the maca and vits.. 3-5 days before my appt..i went out, and while i was out really needed a wee, so went, and was freeted by ALOT of ewcm, very watery, i was soo shocked, this hadnt happened in 7 months! So i checked my CP... HSO, so i thought, fack it, we'lk dtd tonight (we were at my MILS).. And the next few days my fertile signs buggered off and my temps rose, and i was stoked, id ovulated.. And when i got to 11dpo, i felt so happy id made it to the lower end of a normal luteal phase!.. 14dpo... Clearblue bfn, no signs of af, i rupped my test open, got my hopes up to see lines in there!there were but got told everyone had linws in cb digi, it picked up LH too!! So shrugged it off went out got a test got home, took it... Sat on the loo.. Staring intently..nothing strait away.. Put it down to wipe etc.. Afterward picked it up (2mins later) got my 2nd pink line.. I swear on maca, 7 months of struggling, everything wrong with my cycle that could be wrong, i take maca for a week, and my vits.. And i ovulate and now i'm pregnant!? Not a coinsidence.. Maca rocks!!! Sorry for uuber long story. Hoping it encourages u to know no matter wat the issue is with ur cycle, within reason.. Maca will sort it out!! Goodluck everyone for your bfps, i hope to see u all bloomig beautifully alongside me soon!! Mwahhhhh, hugs to all. Ps: i feel famous with my name on the front page, i never thought id see myself there!!!!

Aww BIG :hugs: Never and Oooodles of love sweets. I know what it's like to lose them when you're parted from them....I lost my pet dog when I was at uni...didn't think the tears would ever stop and it took years for me to stop walking around the bed that was no longer in my parents kitchen when I went home to visit:sad2::hugs:

Wispy and SBB...he was 30+3wks and 3lb13oz...little tinker:lol: There was no reason that they could find for him coming early, I'd had a perfect pg, eaten all the right things, don't drink coffee, tea or alcohol have never even tried cigarettes or any kinda drug....he was just in rush to meet his mummy:winkwink:

Wispy...Everything crossed for you babe...when is the nasty ol hag due? I'll see if I can find her and lock her in cupboard:trouble::haha:

aww candy thanks for the story...I love seeing success stories...I am thinking I should amp up my maca, I am only taking 2400mgs...but will it help anything in the 2ww?

Awww Candy thank-you so much for telling your story hun:hugs:....I'm feeling quite overwhelmed for you!:hugs:
What can I say except all the bleeding and short LP's after trying in my case B-50 complex sound all too familiar hun:dohh: I'd only had 5days of not bleeding inbetween the 29th dec and 6th may...had a D&C and on the same day ovulated...first time in 7mths! Now after a normal 7day AF I've had a whole week of no bleeding and low and high readings on my cbfm....what more could a girl want...obviously a :bfp:....but hey at the mo I'm easily pleased!:rofl:
I'm sure we're all gonna be chasing your tail babe...get those :cloud9: nearby reserved for the Maca Girls:thumbup::winkwink:

I can't send huge enough congrats:hugs:

girls, i just bought my train ticket. DH has arranged for me to see him THIS WEEKEND! i still get to see him the end of the month during my fertile window but i get to see him this Saturday too! :yipee: :yipee: OMG :happydance::happydance::happydance:

awww never that is such great news!!!! woohoo, satruday cant come fast enough!

goodluck welsh!!! It'll get sorted, up ur maca, never go near b vits on their own... Just take lots of maca and some good although fairly expensive but worth it vitamins!!xxx hugss!!!

Candy....can I ask hun...if the wellwoman vits have epo and star oil in did you take them in your LP?
I've been taking 3000mg this cycle...think that's the max they recommend but will definately have a look at the vits, I used to use Pregnacare Conception but I have negative suspicions about those to...for me personally.

thank you welsh and candy :hugs: i'm so not going to be able to sleep now! i'm so anxious that it hurts. stupid 6 hour train ride but SO SO worth it!

yup, until yesterday!!! I think only high dosages of epo and starflower oil contract ur womb, i didnt take um today since i got my bfp, but theyre safe to take even in pregnancy but they so suggest u take pregnancy supps once u find out, or at least folic acid. Once my bfp us fully confirmed i'll send u the rest of my wellwoman stock if u want?? Its not boxed but the blisters are all in tact etc? I'll give um for free. :)

ugh girls i feel sickk. Its always worse on an evening.. Blugh.. :-( wasnt that bad with oliver.. Watch it be a girl, giving me hell!

Never that's amazing!! :yipee: so excited for you!

Welshie callum was so tiny! Did he have to stay in hospital for a while? Bless him he must have been so cute!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->