Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

That would be fab hun :)

I hope the sickness isn't too bad....try and eat little and often hun...maybe ginger biscuits? How old is your lil Oliver?

okay, off to bed ladies. just took my codeine cough syrup. ugh! so gross. downloaded a movie to watch in bed and don't have to be in work tomorrow until after noon. anxious to see my temp in the morning and to see if FF confirms my O.

candy - congrats on your news today, i really hope this is a sign that june is a lucky month. i really can't wait!

everyone else thank you for the well wishes. :hugs:

He was a little star SBB...I look back now and can't believe how lucky we were with him. When you first go onto the NICU ward you're always told to aim for the due date for them coming home but Callum was only in for 3.5wks.

Night night never hun hope you feel all better tomorrow :D

Wow welshie that is lucky, still must have felt like forever while he had to stay in!

X x x

wow welshie..what a great story.

night night never, I hope you wake up and feel better...though I dont think the sickness is going to take away from your excitement.

candy - I hope you feel better....but this is a good sign that the pregnancy is going well!

Night Never:hugs:

It did feel like forever hun...I can't adequately describe the feeling when I left hospital 2days after having him and not being able to bring him home with me....I guess just feeling completely lost goes someway to covering it.

Are you very busy with work tomorrow hun? How's the sickness....is it settling down at all? I'm not sure if I've asked you this already but are you finding out whether Xmas Pud is :pink: or :blue:

Where is everybody else today....hope you're all ok:hugs:

hey popping in real quick

BUSY BUSY BUSY before we leave on Thursday morning for our weekend adventure

Never- feel better but I am sure you are now after finding THAT NEWS OUT.. HOW WONDERFUL

Hey Welshie poo---- how ya doing babe?

SBB- I still can't BELEIVE you are at 10 weeks already DAM it feels like it just happened... I remember tell you- you know if you do get PG your DD will be XMas day LOL-

:wave: Linny, TTC, Wispy

my mind is else where today so sorry if I missed anyone

kay back to packing

welshie I can kind of imagine how it must feel, then multiply that by a million and that's probably how it feels! I definitely wouldn't want that, after everything of course every mother wants to take her baby home...

Yep I think we will find out, to be prepared. Did you find out with callum? I don't think we would tell anyone else though...

OH is on half term at the moment so he's painting and stuff to get our house ready to sell, I've got a bit of work to do tomorrow but not loads luckily..

Sickness is still the same, but you get more used to it I guess. And it's kind of reassuring, if it suddenly stopped i'd panic!

X x x

Hey kell :wave:

I know I can't believe it! I have to pinch myself every day!

Hope you have a lovely weekend amd we will need to see some piccys of course!

X x x

hey TTC.. I see we O'd that is wonderful :) and I think I read somewhere you got "IT" in... LOL LOL

don't pinch to hard you'll leave a mark.. :rofl: and i SOOO plan on having a GREAT TIME this weekend

I know I didn't post any from the concert on Saturday :( sorry I have them up on FB if ya wanna lookie.. LOL

it was a BAD BON JOVI CONCERT- the worst I have seen at least- didn't like the set list BORING

That's a shame they weren't that good :( I'll have a nosey on FB tomorrow Hun :D

X x x

Welsh: Wow, he must have been a little champ! He went home early. We do try to tell parents that most babies go home right around the due date and most babies don't even figure out how to eat from a bottle until they are about equal to 35-36 weeks. I really feel bad for parents with NICU babies, it can be quite traumatic. After working up there for a few years I get a little paranoid about having a baby now. All the what if's...yikes. For a 30 weeker he was a good sized baby. He must of been very healthy, especially to go home as quickly as he did. You must have done a great job growing him:) (even if he decided to be impatient and come to meet you early) Most of the premature babies we see they don't know why labor was triggered it just happens sometimes for no reason.
I do love working in the NICU though.

Kelster: I thought you left to go on vaca already...oops! When are you heading to the beach, this weekend? I'm so jealous! I can't wait to head to the beach this summer, we like to go to Hilton Head Island, SC.

Never: HOORAY! You get to see your hubby! That is awesome and after today you deserve a big hug (and other stuff)...lol

SBB: I hope your preggers sickness eases up soon!

I just had the greatest laugh. My six year old DD just jumped out of the pool and said Mommy do I have a hole in my suit? When she turned around her whole butt was sticking out of a hole torn in the back of her bathing suit. :dohh: I said Yes there is a giant hole in your suit. She said OK thanks, and can I get a bikini now since this one has a hole? :rofl: I think she ripped it on purpose so she could get a new suit. She then just turned around and jumped back into the pool hole and all.:shipw:

wow you girls can talk :eek:

still no AF :cry: i feel like i've been having some cramping in my right ovary...so hopefully its on the way, does anyone know if there is anything i can do to hurry it along come 16 DPO i want AF :growlmad:

oh geez dandy..I just saw what I wrote...I meant BFN...can you tell I have bfp on my mind....might be a good omen for you....freudian slip ya know!!!!

haha maybe could be a good omen..not this month though my temps are too low i think but thanx anyways :hugs:

Dandy and Wispy sorry bout the bfns girls:hugs:....I have everything crossed that it's just been too early.

News from this end yet another high on the monitor this morning that's the 5th one....hoping for an earlier O with a peak tomorrow. Keep looking at the chart and wondering whether this cycles temps are closer to the ones around cd17/cd18 of last cycle....I guess only tomorrow will tell but take a peek if you fancy:winkwink:

Hope to catch you all later.....:hugs::kiss:

thanx but looking at my chart i think its right this month :cry:
hope you get your O soon :)

Hey! got my BFP today! used maca also, so yeh, put me down for the 1st june BFP! xxxxxxx

woo congrats :happydance::dance::muaha::yipee::hugs2::wohoo: another BFP im gonna give myself one more month on just vitex then in july or aug i think i might get me some maca

Welshie that would be perfect you'd have a lovely summer bub :D

Ours is called our Xmas pudding! or bubs usually! 10 weeks I know I can't believe it! Can't wait for the 12week scan...

Ordered a Doppler too so hopefully that will be here soon..

X x x

what a cute name :kiss:

kel kel where are youuuuu?? hmm..

my old room mate just let me know my lizard passed away today. ugh. same month i lost my sweet dog last year. i know it's just a lizard or a pet, but she was 6 and went through the hardest times in my life with me. always there for me. we lost her brother ozzy two years ago and that pain was unbearable. now sweet chong. wished i could have brought her over here with me but didn't want her to pass away because huge moves like that highly stress out lizards. they freaked just moving down the street. guess i should have brought her anyways so i could spend her final days with her. :cry: :cry: :cry: DH doesn't understand. both his parents are vets so when pets die it's just like another day or something.. :cry: :cry:

worry to hear about you lizard going over the rainbow :hugs: its not another day its a sad day when we lose our friends :hugs:

aww candy thanks for the story...I love seeing success stories...I am thinking I should amp up my maca, I am only taking 2400mgs...but will it help anything in the 2ww?

seriously very close to starting on maca just wanna give vitex a bit longer im waiting for AF so i can go back on it and have a proper cycle on it and see if it helps

girls, i just bought my train ticket. DH has arranged for me to see him THIS WEEKEND! i still get to see him the end of the month during my fertile window but i get to see him this Saturday too! :yipee: :yipee: OMG :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: yay woo sat is not far away now

Dandy, sorry for the BFN this month! It stinks to live in 2week increments..FX for next month. But maybe it was just too early, perhaps. (((((Hugs)))))

Wispy that story about your daughter is hilarious :rofl:

Your job must be so tough but amazing too...

Hey dandy :wave: hope there's a bfp for you yet this cycle!

X x x

Yep, well I am now off to go buy a new suit for my DD.
Hope you all have a great afternoon and evening!!

I can't wait to be able to post a BFP!!!!!!!!

AF is here!!! woo:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

only light atm will confirm when it gets heavier :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"