Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hey girls.....

I missed being on here and talking to you guys... I still gotta catch up with ya'll. Its just been really hectic around here lately!! I hope you all are well.

Today, while at the herb store buying maca, I almost passed out...well the lady in the store caught me from passing out. I been in ALOT of pain, dizzy, naucious, and blotted. I read the side effects of clomid and IDK if all that is from clomid or my Endometriosis or the maca (highly doubt that) .... Last month I was on 50mg and this month im on 100mg. And about a couple days ago my OPKs went to negative after two days of pos...well today I did one of the clear blue ov ones (just to make sure im not Oving) and it was pos. Is that possible?????? im soo confused....should my donor do his thang tonight???

:dust::dust::dust:Oh Wow! I hope you are feeling better. I'm glad you posted I was looking for you on here today. If the OPK's are showing positive then I would get your donor in action...get you some swimmers girl:) I've only used the Answer OPK sticks I've not used a CB one, I heard some posts of people having an LH surge right before AF maybe you are still in your fertile time because according to your ticker you shouldn't be near AF yet. Sounds to me like you need to def get some swimmers just in case.
Got my finger and toes crossed for you!:dust::dust::dust:

:dust::dust::dust:Oh Wow! I hope you are feeling better. I'm glad you posted I was looking for you on here today. If the OPK's are showing positive then I would get your donor in action...get you some swimmers girl:) I've only used the Answer OPK sticks I've not used a CB one, I heard some posts of people having an LH surge right before AF maybe you are still in your fertile time because according to your ticker you shouldn't be near AF yet. Sounds to me like you need to def get some swimmers just in case.
Got my finger and toes crossed for you!:dust::dust::dust:

Ya I am a little better now. Thank you :hugs::hugs:

I am having my donor come now...I got plenty of pre-seed and softcups. So I hope he can give a lot of swimmers tonight because he will be gone tomorrow and thursday. So we shall see. Thank you for your advice girl....strange how the OPKs are....IDK if it was the clomid or the tests.

I hope you are well hon!!

Thanks! Just nervous about testing this go round. I really don't have a feeling about this month. If I get a BFP I will be floored. I have already used three tests and they were all very BFN :( I really still would like to lose another 20lbs before I get preggers but I will def take a BFP now if I get one for sure!!!!
I hope all goes well for you and your donor comes through for you....(oh, that just sounds dirty huh...lol) Praying for you some strong olympic swimmers and a welcoming eggie waiting!!

Morning Girls:wave:

Wispy...are you sure you're waiting til tomorrow to test?:winkwink:
We were very lucky and I totally admire you doing the amazing job that you do:hugs: I have often thought about doing courses to be able to work in NICU...to give something back...maybe after I'm done growing my own:thumbup:
Bless your DD:lol: she really made me chuckle.

TNT...I hope you're feeling better hun...have you been checked out by a doc with regards to all the pain, dizziness etc....just to rule out ovarian hyperstimulation....feeling worried about you chick:hugs:

Kel....Howdy Babe:hugs: Hope you got all that packing done:hugs:

SBB...We did find out hun, we weren't going to but at the 20wk scan I couldn't see the screen while they were looking for everything, Shaun could thou and I saw something in his face change and just knew that he knew. I asked the sonographer then whether she could tell and she said yes....I couldn't be the only one not to know now could I?:dohh::lol: It was quite nice knowing especially when things went wonky at the end and I ended up being shipped around the country wihout Shaun before finally ending up back in Wales to have him. Having said that thou we are both determined to stay on team :yellow: next time:winkwink:

Never...How you feeling this morning...besides excited:winkwink:

Linny...where are you babe? Hope you're still floating on :cloud9: and reserving all clouds nearby:winkwink::hugs:

How's everyone else this morning?

Well I have my usual O heartburn, nausea and diarrhea:shy:....and SBB and any others that want to....check out the chart!!:winkwink: Just hoping for more high temps tomorrow[-o<

Look forward to chatting with you all later....gotta do my Pickle some brekkie now xxxx

Good morning maca ladies :hugs:

I'm finally out of pain and can sit with the laptop without squirming lol.

Mandy, congratulations on your :bfp: another jenny renny prediction that's correct :happydance: I stopped taking the maca. Just because i couldn't find out enough information about taking it during pregnancy.

Kelster, I hope aunt flow has calmed down a bit for you. :hugs::hugs: Hope you have a lovely holiday. We are off camping on thursday :dohh: seemed like such a good idea at the time lol.

Never, i hope you are feeling better today :hugs::hugs::hugs: So sorry to hear about your lizard :hugs::hugs::hugs: Wow seeing your DH this weekend how exciting for you. :happydance::happydance:

Welshie, Congratulations on the weight loss :happydance::happydance::happydance: I have lost 3lb in the last three weeks it's a little slow but my boobs are the size of Everest so I'm guessing i can blame them lol. The pain is all but gone this morning and am feeling more normal :hugs::hugs:

Candyapple, :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Congratulaions :hugs:

:hi: to all the other maca ladies have a lovely day :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: Sparkle Lovely:hugs:
That's fab news that your not in pain anymore:hugs: 3lb in 3wks is fab hun! Don't forget the average is only 1.5lb per week and you don't want quick weight loss with your precious lil bean on board:hugs: Whereabouts are you going camping? :hugs::hugs:

We are off to minehead. I'm not looking forward to it :growlmad: We are going with my DHs brother and sister and their little ones :dohh: I know there will be lots of alcohol floating about and i'm not normally one for passing on the wine at the end of the day :dohh: I think i may go down the antibiotics route just to keep them off the trail lol.
I'm off to the shops for some suplies now and then off to work.

Enjoy your day welshie :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww Thanks Babe...you too and I bet the camping wont be as bad as you think:hugs:

Morning girlies!

Kell I can't believe you're on at this time! I know it's your early day Hun hope it goes ok!

TNT I think yes you were right to get your donor over... The digi tests are pretty reliable! Will have to see when your chart confirms ov. I think you should go to your docs and tell them about your symptoms. Just in case as welshie says...

Sparkle I hope your camping trip is fun! We're going on one when I'll be about 19 weeks I think! Everyone will be drinking a lot :dohh:

Welshie your chart is identical to last month! Hopefully some high temps for the next 2 days....
Yeh I think a lot of the time it's fairly obvious at the scan, esp with a boy :haha:

Wispy hoping for a bfp for you!

Hey to everyone else hope you all have a lovely day :D

X x x

Morning Lovely:wave:
:lol: yes it is kinda obvious:lol: At the moment he's free to a good home with cashback on collection...and I don't do returns:winkwink::rofl:

he he he yeah I am on..... LOL

I'll chat with you all later- gotta get the do done!!!

Morning Lovely:wave:
:lol: yes it is kinda obvious:lol: At the moment he's free to a good home with cashback on collection...and I don't do returns:winkwink::rofl:

He he is he being naughty? How old is he I always forget!

X x x

He's 5...going on 25 this morning...not really naughty just full of cheekiness....Poor Poppy love her she doesn't get 5mins peace...she loves it thou, they're like bonny and clyde together:lol:

Kel...I hope that work doesn't take too long sweets:hugs:

He he ok I'll take him, but only if he has a little welsh accent!

X x x

I'll package him up in a bit hun:lol:....welsh accent and all:winkwink:

Bless him he seems to have calmed down a bit now and has just been sat on my lap while we read together...:awww::lol:

It's quiet in here today....*twidles thumbs*

TTC....I'm sharing a testing date with you hun...if you're sticking to the 16th. Having said that mine might change depending on the next couple of days. For the moment thou POAS Buddies:friends:

Speaking of testing dates...have you girls seen how small the list is???!!! There is only the three of us on it now. Maybe if people would rather they can give a :witch: due date opposed to a testing date???
I'll also take dates for July as well...anything to make more of a list out of it:lol:

:hug:

well lil lady- AF has got me now so you can out me down for June 30 as expecting :af:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->