Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Thanks Babe...Hope she leaves you soon:hugs: It sucks when she's with you and you're off on hols:hugs:

Thanks Babe...Hope she leaves you soon:hugs: It sucks when she's with you and you're of on hols:hugs:

I do toooooo, this one was HORRIBLE..... maybe because the last MC I had a D&C so there wasn't much to shed- but this most recent MC I did all by myself.. :shrug: I dunno.. LOL

:wave: Hi Gals!!

I've missed so much!! Welshie- I guess you can add me to the list for testing on the 12th...if I can help myself to wait out the whole 2 weeks anyway :laugh2:

wispy - omg that story is hilarious!!!! LOL

kel - sorry the concert was a disappointment. Yep I have oved...very happy about that...I kinda feel the pressure is off now...we ddint bd as much as I would have liked but I guess it is what it is at the point. So jealous about your vacation, I am so needing one right now. sorry af is kicking your tushie, I hope it is over v. soon!

dandy - sorry af gotcha!

welsh - looks like you oved....but we will see what the temp is tomorrow. maybe on cd 14? yeah I think I am sticking to the 16th...would be great we can poas at the same time....hahahahaha

sparkle - good top hear you are out of pain...smooth sailing from here!

TNT - just to be on the safe side, go find that donor! Defo go see a doc about your s/e...just to be on the safe side.

afm - temp drop today...but still over coverline so I guess that is ok...having horrible hot flashes today.....

Well yesterday I found the cutest bikini's for my girls. My littlest, Jane, has an orange and green with palm trees and the tropical theme. And Kellie, my mini me, has a rainbow tie dyed one with peace signs. After that I went on a shopping spree for myself and bought four tops from this great little boutique....now today I need sandals and a great pair of heels. I am also going to go get some shorts. This is my favorite 2ww pastime. My Janey loves to go shopping and her favorite is when I try stuff on she likes to give her comments on everything people are trying on in the dressing room.

Well, I have no signs of AF yet, no cramping, no spotting, no discharge at all, nothing. I also have not had my normal PMS moodiness and starved eating frenzy either.....FX that maybe a little eggie has burrowed in. I'm nervous to test yet because I should start on the 3rd and was going to test on the 4th. I have two CB digi's.......hmmmmm test or wait....hmmmmmm.

Dandy: Sorry to hear about AF but it seems you are happy so I am happy with ya!!!! Maybe we will become bump buddies next month? :)

Deliah: Countdown is on........FX and much babydust to you!!!

TNT: :dust:Did everything work out for you last night? Are you feeling OK today? I Hope all is better for you today. :dust:

Welsh: I just saw your ticker. You've lost 10.5lbs! Thats awesome, I am hoping to lose another 20lbs before a BFP but I may not make it.

oh wispy...this all sounds good for you! I really hope this is it!

I'm really contemplating POAS right now....but I am really terrified of a BFN....AAAHHHH! I hate this! I'm excited, I'm nervous....I think I'm going to go eat and I missed my morning tinkle so the urine wouldn't be optimal for testing. I should wait until in the morning.

Hey Sparkle: HAVE Fun camping!!!! You'll have to tell us all about it when you get back. I LOVE going camping!

awww wispy I know what you are feeling now and for selfish reasons because I want to know....I would say try it out..but I completely understand the emotional rollercoaster it causes so it can only be your decision.

Thanks! Just nervous about testing this go round. I really don't have a feeling about this month. If I get a BFP I will be floored. I have already used three tests and they were all very BFN :( I really still would like to lose another 20lbs before I get preggers but I will def take a BFP now if I get one for sure!!!!
I hope all goes well for you and your donor comes through for you....(oh, that just sounds dirty huh...lol) Praying for you some strong olympic swimmers and a welcoming eggie waiting!!

Losing weight is really hard. I have problems with my fluctuating alot. I know you can do it. I will keep you in my prayers for Losing weight is really hard. I have problems with my fluctuating alot. I know you can do it. I will keep you in my prayers for something positive this month.:hugs: I really hope that you get a BFP...maybe its too soon. Im always afraid that I wouldn't know the signs or anything and mine wouldn't show up until later.....call that anxiety i guess... :haha:something positive this month.:hugs: I really hope that you get a BFP...maybe its too soon. Im always afraid that I wouldn't know the signs or anything and mine wouldn't show up until later.....call that anxiety i guess... :haha:

Sparkle--> I love your pic!!! Secretly I call him my husband. LOL My OH thinks its funny. June 30th is almost here!! Im such a school girl sometimes...:haha::haha:

Welsh & TTC--> I called my dr. this morning and he said there isn't much we can do about the symptoms. I live 2 hours away from his office so he said if it gets worse then to come in. So I have no idea what to do besides chill out I guess. :haha:

Wispy--> Thank you hun! I am feeling a little better today. It feels like my body doesn't like sperm or softcups...every time we inseminate I always wake up the next morning needing to GO to bathroom bad... (TMI sorry) :blush: My donor did come last night and used the preseed in stuff. My dr doesn't think I was Oving because he said it was too late (with the clomid and all) so im glad we did it anyways cause sometimes I wonder bout my dr. LOL How are you hun? :hugs::hugs:

Hello chicks :flower:!!!

Wow I missed alot so I'm sorry if i forget to comment on something!!

My first midwife appt tomorrow, I'm worried she's gonna turn around and say I'm not pregnant after all :dohh: Totally stupid!!

Never......OMG.....your gonna see DH THIS WEEKEND :yipee::yipee: I'm soooo happy! I hope by then you'l be 100% feeling better! I'm so sorry to hear about you lizard, pets are like people to me :cry:

Welshie......I hope you ovulate SOON!!! Well done on the weight loss too :hugs: As for symptoms, hmmm nothing major accept for sore boob and nips (I feel like there chaffing :rofl:) I'm off sweet food and very thirsty but thats it really. I still have AF type pains and worry she's coming :wacko:

Kel :hi:...hey hun! Hope you have a FAB weekend away, and I hope the witch buggars off soon for you :hugs:

Tick....about your cramps, I had them from 5dpo and had normal spottin from 8-13dpo and still got my BFP, so your most certainly not out :happydance:

SBB....:hi: Ooooooh 12wk scan, I bet its so exciting! Just out of interest when did sickness kick in? I'm hoping to mostly avoid it :thumbup:

Wispy.....:rofl: I had to laugh at your story about the swim suit!!!! I'm keeping FX'd for your BFP!!!!!!!!!

Dandy....hoorah for AF!!! Now you can start a fresh, maybe give the maca ago hun :hugs:

Sparkle.......my bump buddy, glad to have you back chick! Your exactly a week ahead of me :hugs:

Anyone else I forgot.........blame it on the pregnancy hormones :rofl::rofl::rofl:

TNT......sorry to hear about you being unwell, hope your feeling better xxx

TNT - you are right...just chill out and wait...if it does get worse then defo. go to see him. s/e might subside.

linny - I think you are going to have wonderful news tomorrow from the midwife...fill us in as soon as you can.

sparkle i LOVE your piccy

Thanks dandybrush, I'm in love with Edward Cullen :blush:. I watched the films over and over last week and have just got the books so am taking them camping lol Not that i'm sad or anything but i have also pre booked tickets for eclipse when it hits the cinema :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good evening ladies. :hugs: I'm all packed and ready to go. Just wanted to come on and say have a great weekend ladies i will be back on sunday if i don't drown under all the washing i bring back. :dohh::dohh:

I have my twilight books at the ready, a big pair of sun glasses and a comfy chair :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: what more could a girl want :hugs:

Goodbye ladies see you on sunday :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

aww try to enjoy your trip sparkle....we will miss you!

Bye sparkle, have fun with jack and the kids xxxx

Well, I am having a great day! I worked out this afternoon, actually got my son to do some school work (he is homeschooled) My girls are in the pool while I ran on the treadmill looking out the window at them. I still haven't POAS but I PROMISE I will in the morning and will let everyone know the results straight away.

TNT: I'm glad you are feeling better! I sometimes don't trust my Dr. either. I think we know are bodies best, I drive my Dr. crazy :) That is one reason I am going back to school in November to get my masters to be a family nurse practitioner. Hopefully we will be bump buddies soon:thumbup:

Linny: I am hoping to find a good midwife here once I get my BFP. Hard to come by here in the US. I had a wonderful midwife when I had my daughter but she lives 2000 miles away now...:cry: I hope your appt is great!!! Praying for you a healthy little bean!!

Sparkle: I have never seen twilight and haven't read the books. All the girls I work with are crazy over it. I may have to rent the movies tonight. I love Harry Potter...silly!

I'm excited to be able to keep working out even when I have a baby bump, my trainer said he would keep training me even while I'm preggers...HOORAY!
Although I swell like the stay-puft marshmellow man when I'm pregnant..YIKES!

Sparkle i love Twilight too!

But I'm team Jacob lol. I went to see New Moon at midnight when it came out and even dragged hubby with me, haven't booked my eclipse tickets yet tho. Have a good weekend!

Got offered a new job, working in a baby room at a nursery 2 doors down from me so is very handy! Maybe looking after babies will be good luck!

Thats good news never, esp as it was unexpected so makes it even more exciting, have an excellent time!

good luck tomorrow Linny, will be thinking of you (jealously :haha: )

Hope everyone else is well, I got mega backache today from working at my old nursery, 10 yrs in childcare has given me the back of an 80 yr old :jo: so gonna take a lovely painkiller now and drift off to sleeeeeeep, thats the plan anyway

Night all!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->