Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

oh wispy I am so excited for you....fxed for your bfp.

tick - congrats on the new position.

gosh i am tired today...I guess 4 dpo is way to early to have symptoms so I must just be tired.

TickTock: I hope your back feels better soon! Working with babies is great! How many do you care for at once? I worked at a nursery when my son was a baby and I had 4 under my care at a time. We used to have so much fun. I still have pictures of all my babies, they are now about 12-13 years old..:)

Hiya, its a ratio of 1 adult to 3 babies in nurseries under the age of 2, its a nice small nursery though so not too busy. I prefer pre-school but will be nice to have a break with the babies, I find a bit less stressful lol

Ah its nice to stay in contact isn't it? I still babysit for kids I looked after as babies, then when I moved to the pre school room in the nursery, they moved up too and now they're nearly 7! Its soooo nice to see them grow up. Obviously you get some right little buggers that put you off kids forever aswell :haha:

did you find you became super quick with nappies too? When you do 20 odd a day you gotta be!

hey ladies (SBB close your eyes) can anyone tell me where to get my jenny prediction ;)

I know I know sbb....I am just curious...seems everyone is getting their bfp when jenny says.

morning all :) what a chatty bunch of pple you were overnight :thumbup:

dandy - sorry af gotcha!

afm - temp drop today...but still over coverline so I guess that is ok...having horrible hot flashes today.....

thanx :hugs:
hope you feel better quick :)

Well, I have no signs of AF yet, no cramping, no spotting, no discharge at all, nothing. I also have not had my normal PMS moodiness and starved eating frenzy either.....FX that maybe a little eggie has burrowed in. I'm nervous to test yet because I should start on the 3rd and was going to test on the 4th. I have two CB digi's.......hmmmmm test or wait....hmmmmmm.

Dandy: Sorry to hear about AF but it seems you are happy so I am happy with ya!!!! Maybe we will become bump buddies next month? :)

oooh yeah lets be bump buddies :happydance::happydance: thank you I am happy that AF is here like i said at 3.5 months with no AF i was feeling not normal :cry: but now i feel normal again :happydance:

:test::test::test::dust:

I'm really contemplating POAS right now....but I am really terrified of a BFN....AAAHHHH! I hate this! I'm excited, I'm nervous....I think I'm going to go eat and I missed my morning tinkle so the urine wouldn't be optimal for testing. I should wait until in the morning.

:test:

My first midwife appt tomorrow, I'm worried she's gonna turn around and say I'm not pregnant after all :dohh: Totally stupid!!

Dandy....hoorah for AF!!! Now you can start a fresh, maybe give the maca ago hun :hugs:

Sparkle.......my bump buddy, glad to have you back chick! Your exactly a week ahead of me :hugs:

Anyone else I forgot.........blame it on the pregnancy hormones :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:hi: Linny you are preg!! haha i am excited for your appointment tomorrow let us know how it goes :)

thanks I am happy will definately give maca ago if nothing happens next month just on the vitex

sparkle i LOVE your piccy

Thanks dandybrush, I'm in love with Edward Cullen :blush:. I watched the films over and over last week and have just got the books so am taking them camping lol Not that i'm sad or anything but i have also pre booked tickets for eclipse when it hits the cinema :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:thumbup::thumbup: I Love edward tooooooo...cept i dont like the actor they picked to play him...he is not cute enough :growlmad:

Good evening ladies. :hugs: I'm all packed and ready to go. Just wanted to come on and say have a great weekend ladies i will be back on sunday if i don't drown under all the washing i bring back. :dohh::dohh:

I have my twilight books at the ready, a big pair of sun glasses and a comfy chair :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: what more could a girl want :hugs:

Goodbye ladies see you on sunday :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

have fun will have to chat about Edward more when you come back :)

I still haven't POAS but I PROMISE I will in the morning and will let everyone know the results straight away.

Sparkle: I have never seen twilight and haven't read the books. All the girls I work with are crazy over it. I may have to rent the movies tonight. I love Harry Potter...silly!

I'm excited to be able to keep working out even when I have a baby bump, my trainer said he would keep training me even while I'm preggers...HOORAY!
Although I swell like the stay-puft marshmellow man when I'm pregnant..YIKES!

I think exercise is good even when pg...you just have to tone it down a bit lol :thumbup:
:test:

Sparkle i love Twilight too!

But I'm team Jacob lol. I went to see New Moon at midnight when it came out and even dragged hubby with me, haven't booked my eclipse tickets yet tho. Have a good weekend!

:growlmad::dohh::bike::devil::yellowcard::saywhat::grr:

...speachless... team jacob...:dohh:

:p haha im TEAM EDWARD (book edward, dont like movie edward) Im gonna see eclipse in gold class when it comes out...havent booked it yet though :/ my OH has seen twilight but not new moon...but i might drag him to eclipse :shrug: oh oh am sooooo excited though :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wispy--> I definitely agree with you...we do know our own bodies better. I drive my dr crazy too. LOL :haha: I wish I had a treadmill in my house too so I can work off some this weight like you do girl...totally jealous. :thumbup:

Linny--> Thanks girl. I do feel better. Good luck with your appt tomorrow with the mid wife. I am sure it will be great and you will have all the lovely feelings. :hugs:

TTC I'm shocked!!! :haha:

Only kidding hun go for it :D

I am sleepy I read most of the posts earlier but I've forgotten everything lol!

Linny I remember you asked about when my MS kicked in, I actually had it before I even got my bfp! But I think a lot of people it's around week 6

Will catch up with everyone properly tomorrow...

Kell if you're reading, have an amazing weekend! Chill and enjoy yourself and we'll catch up next week.... Big :hugs:

X x x

sbb- hehehe, just sent off a email to cheri22 for a reading....hehehe

Alright TTC you have to post what it says!!! Hope you get some energy back maybe you are just having a slow day:)

Dandy: I promise I will test first thing in the morning about 6am my US time...I'M SCARED..I may have to have my DH look at it...LOL!! I didn't realize you hadn't had a normal cycle in 3.5 mths...awww girl then HOORAY for AF!!!!!!

HUGS TO YOU ALL!!!

OK, I did it, I POAS!!! It is sitting in my bathroom right now and I don't want to look at it.....ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!

OK I looked....BFN...:(

BFN!:hissy:

Thats Ok I still have one more left and if I am late then we shall see. I'm not calling it a definate neg until AF shows up. Well, poop!

oh bugger sorry about the BFN :hugs:

fxed its just cause u tested to early...we might get to be bump buddies next month still :thumbup:

hi... i'am new in this forum..
currently i'am TTC'ing with maca.. i take it since 1month ago (i take pill form 4capsules/day)
but yesterday i bought raw powder organic maca, because i think i need the higher dosage.
how the dosage if we take powder form?...

Aww wispy im sorry. Like you said though not for sure until AF shows her face!! FX for you hun

Welcome ICE88!!! We have had quite a few BFP's around here lately.

I am hoping for AF to stay away but if she shows then that just gives me one more month to get rid of 10 more lbs. Woot! Woot!

i wish i could lose some weight...i walk most days and try to eat less than normal...but i just love my food too much :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->